to anyone thinking of selling their wii, READ THIS!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mkfalcon2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mkfalcon2007
Member since 2006 • 931 Posts

should u keep ur wii?  OF COUSRE!!!!!! selling it or getting rid of it would be a monument of stupidity.

u said so urself, ur parents like it, if they like it..im sure that means ull have many ppl to play it with. its soemthing for everyone.

now onto games:

redsteel: GREAT fps with fun for 4 players. 

excite truck: fast paced off road racing with responive controls, sick air, extreme stunts. nuff said.

godfather black hand edition wii:  the best damned godfather version i played. it feels like ur actually in the game..the gestures feel like ur there..throwing ppl through windows has never felt better.  the fighting is realistic too- nunchuk is ur left hand and wii mote is ur right.....u punch ur foes like u would in real life c/w uppercuts etc.  the shooting is precise with the wiimote..u can precision aim, disarm foes, shootout kneecabs..beautiful.  missions folllow the movie, lot sof free roam.  this game is one reason to own a wii. i play this version more than my 360 version..yep  iwon both...but this one is what keeps me comin back for more.

need for speed carbon:  why play with analog stick when u can actually steer ur car almost like i nreal life using wiimote tilting? 

wii sports: self explanatory.

zelda:  i am speechless...instant hit/ one of the best zelda games ever (second to orcarina of time)....excellent use of wiimote...must play game..if u haven't played it yet, ur a sad wii owner.

trauma centre, wario ware, cod3......good games.

now if ur still not convinced ...how 'bout the games that are coming out?

Smash bros brawl - sequel to smash bros and smash bros melee. 

Metroid Prime 3 : Corruption - fianle to the prime series and destined to be the greatest metroid game ever.

Mario Galaxy: a true mario platformer/adventure

Mario party 8 - more mario party 4 player mayhem

now some action:      Scarface Wii edition -- oh yea......read the interview on ign for this game....according to the developper its gonna be superior to all other scarface games.

Resident Evil Umbrella chronicles - survival horror on rails w/ wii's precision aiming.......fps galore!

Driver Wii, Alien syndrome, eidos interactive is workingon something exclusive in fps form for the wii, 

and now what abpout the classics?  don't have the classic consoles anynore? well u can play their games on wii's virtual console.

still wanna sell ur wii? u don't know what ur missing.... when all these games come out ur gonna cry urself to sleep without a wii. not to mention, if u do get a craving for fun...wii's are kinda rare as they r sold out - so re buying one is gonna be hard.

mattyftm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mattyftm
Member since 2005 • 7306 Posts
repeat posts of "im selling my wii" were bad enough, now were getting repeat posts of "dont sell your wii". if these losers want to sell their wii, let them. its their loss, not yours.
cobrax80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#3 cobrax80
Member since 2003 • 4658 Posts

repeat posts of "im selling my wii" were bad enough, now were getting repeat posts of "dont sell your wii". if these losers want to sell their wii, let them. its their loss, not yours.mattyftm

exactly, they will probably regret it later.

Skullheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Skullheart
Member since 2006 • 2054 Posts

repeat posts of "im selling my wii" were bad enough, now were getting repeat posts of "dont sell your wii".mattyftm

Seriously.

Avatar image for decepticondevil
decepticondevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 decepticondevil
Member since 2003 • 3607 Posts
I'd MUCH rather these losers sell the console than come on here posting "OMFGZ TEH WII DUZ NOT HAEV XBOX LIEV!! I'M PISED!" or "TEH GRAFIX LOOK LIEK N64 AND NOT LIEK GERS OF WAR!! WTF?!?"
KingKoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 KingKoop
Member since 2005 • 4268 Posts

I'd MUCH rather these losers sell the console than come on here posting "OMFGZ TEH WII DUZ NOT HAEV XBOX LIEV!! I'M PISED!" or "TEH GRAFIX LOOK LIEK N64 AND NOT LIEK GERS OF WAR!! WTF?!?"decepticondevil

:lol: Too true, too true :D

Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Boba_Fett_3710
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts

[QUOTE="decepticondevil"]I'd MUCH rather these losers sell the console than come on here posting "OMFGZ TEH WII DUZ NOT HAEV XBOX LIEV!! I'M PISED!" or "TEH GRAFIX LOOK LIEK N64 AND NOT LIEK GERS OF WAR!! WTF?!?"KingKoop

When the Wii is finally online, they will definately be eating their words with salt and pepper. I can't imagine the gaming bliss of Poke'mon Battle Revo online (with D/P compatibility), not to mention the rumors of SSBB and Metroid going online too. 

nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
[QUOTE="KingKoop"]

[QUOTE="decepticondevil"]I'd MUCH rather these losers sell the console than come on here posting "OMFGZ TEH WII DUZ NOT HAEV XBOX LIEV!! I'M PISED!" or "TEH GRAFIX LOOK LIEK N64 AND NOT LIEK GERS OF WAR!! WTF?!?"Boba_Fett_3710

When the Wii is finally online, they will definately be eating their words with salt and pepper. I can't imagine the gaming bliss of Poke'mon Battle Revo online (with D/P compatibility), not to mention the rumors of SSBB and Metroid going online too. 

SSBB is CONFIRMED online since the days of the revolution :?
-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -CheeseEater-
Member since 2007 • 5258 Posts
Ur a gud spellr.
thomass60r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 thomass60r
Member since 2006 • 1928 Posts
i saved myself from the wii selling the junk for £250 on ebay QUALITY and used the money to buy a ps3 r yehhhhh
thomass60r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thomass60r
also iwanted to watch a movie but then i forgot the wii cant play them and has no online
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Boba_Fett_3710

also iwanted to watch a movie but then i forgot the wii cant play them and has no online thomass60r

It has online. Also, do you not own a DVD player? I've got 3 and I only have one TV.

The Wii plays games, not movies. Enjoy your PS3.

Dismemba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dismemba
Member since 2004 • 39 Posts
Won't be selling my Wii but it's gathering dust! Have had more fun playing with myself
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Boba_Fett_3710

Won't be selling my Wii but it's gathering dust! Have had more fun playing with myselfDismemba

Who hasn't?! I've played my Wii more than I've played my PS2, I'll give it that. 

KingKoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 KingKoop
Member since 2005 • 4268 Posts

Have had more fun playing with myselfDismemba

Probably more than I needed to know.

B055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 B055
Member since 2006 • 140 Posts

Won't be selling my Wii but it's gathering dust! Have had more fun playing with myselfDismemba

WOW! lol that was so random but funny.

jorgeluisbl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jorgeluisbl
Member since 2005 • 1479 Posts

repeat posts of "im selling my wii" were bad enough, now were getting repeat posts of "dont sell your wii". if these losers want to sell their wii, let them. its their loss, not yours.mattyftm

Exacly, if they're dumb enough to seel their Wii than let them do it. 

StarFoxEXR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 StarFoxEXR
Member since 2007 • 689 Posts
if i could freaking find 1 i wouldn't sell it
Kojo222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Kojo222
Member since 2005 • 1301 Posts

i saved myself from the wii selling the junk for £250 on ebay QUALITY and used the money to buy a ps3 r yehhhhh thomass60r

nice deal. When the PS3 dies, you'll still be able to sell it back for your Wii.

vnc20100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 vnc20100
Member since 2007 • 1685 Posts

[QUOTE="thomass60r"]i saved myself from the wii selling the junk for £250 on ebay QUALITY and used the money to buy a ps3 r yehhhhh Kojo222

nice deal. When the PS3 dies, you'll still be able to sell it back for your Wii.

Who will be interested in buying the PS3 by then. A nice little list, but they are other games already out that deserve a try, plus there are TONES of great games coming.... with online too. But yeah, if they sell it, that's their problems 

thomass60r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 thomass60r

[QUOTE="thomass60r"]i saved myself from the wii selling the junk for £250 on ebay QUALITY and used the money to buy a ps3 r yehhhhh Kojo222

even if it died i would buy it again just to stop being brainwashed by nintendo there console is rubbish because it cant do simple things like a ps2 could in 2000 like play cds dvds and the only online it has is the internet browser and thats even rubbish with the wii mote so in the end like sony said its just an impulse buy
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#22 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts
[QUOTE="Kojo222"]

[QUOTE="thomass60r"]i saved myself from the wii selling the junk for £250 on ebay QUALITY and used the money to buy a ps3 r yehhhhh thomass60r

even if it died i would buy it again just to stop being brainwashed by nintendo there console is rubbish because it cant do simple things like a ps2 could in 2000 like play cds dvds and the only online it has is the internet browser and thats even rubbish with the wii mote so in the end like sony said its just an impulse buy

This isn't your home. Why are you here?

Leobenmc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Leobenmc
Member since 2005 • 181 Posts

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/784/784665p1.html

Nintendo officially states that the following games will be coming out for Wii in Japan in 2007:

Donkey Kong Taru Jet Race (DK Jet or DK Bongo Blast, US) - June 28, 2007
Wii Health Pack -- 2007
Disaster: Day of Crisis - 2007
Mario Party 8 - 2007
Project H.A.M.M.E.R. - 2007
Wii Music - 2007
Super Mario Galaxy - 2007
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 2007
Battalion Wars II - 2007
Forever Blue - 2007
Mario Strikers Charged - 2007
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 2007
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics - 2007

Patience Wii owners...Patience.

thomass60r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 thomass60r
good point reggie im going to the ps3 and 360 boards have a good time children
rhys211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rhys211
Member since 2006 • 61 Posts

like that guy said. if i could find one i wouldn't sell it :(

Demon-Draco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Demon-Draco
Member since 2003 • 760 Posts
Resident Evil rail shooter will be lots of fun!
chisoxrule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 chisoxrule
Member since 2005 • 2095 Posts
Selling the Wii isn't a bad idea considering what the resell rate is going for these days especially for those who are financially strapped but fortunately I'm not so I'm keeping it.
paxtax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 paxtax
Member since 2004 • 268 Posts
nice replies but heres input by a ps3/wii owner Ps3 wont die, just remember, ps2 and dreamcast as well as the gamecube, Dreamcast boasted good graphics with a cheap (cd format). However that died early, Nintendo had the cheaper gamecube as well, which was selling alot back then, however lost to ps2. Basically Ps3 may not win the console war but it will tie with the wii with pricedrops and good games to come. Btw tc good reasons, Im not gonna sell my wii, but for others this may sway them.
Avatar image for ChinoJamesKeene
ChinoJamesKeene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ChinoJamesKeene
Member since 2003 • 1201 Posts

I wish i hadn't sold my wii, now i will miss out of project hammer!

comeon, its sad we have so little that we're hyped up on mini games and mediocre platformers.