Things that would make the 3ds better imo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

snesmast4r2260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 snesmast4r2260
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

OKAY the 3ds is not perfect. Even tho its my fav handheld it has SOOOO much potencial heres some of the things that wud make the 3ds better.

1CIRCLE PAD UGHH!!!!. A second cicle pad on the sysem. ok now yes they have the circle pad pro bt its dumb that we have to buy the attachment to make a standard control scheme in modern games today bt i digress

2.EMULATER CITY!!! why cant nintendo release a shatload ok their classics on most systems snes gba gbc gb nes they could easily put n64 games they just want money. just think thats free money to them banking on old content .GENIS why nintendo why

3VOICECHAT!! ok why the eff hasnt nintendo implemented voicechat ok heros of ruin big woop i want mariokart 7 super smash bros itl be insane

4DLC!!!!!! ehem ok alot of you might be like WAHH dlc no no bt just imagine having the origanal manson as dlc for luigis manson dark moonn or mariokart 7 dlc EVERY RETRO TRACK EVER!!!!!! IM not the opnly one who wud pay for that come on nintendo DO IT DAMNIT!!!

5BETTER INTERNET BROWSER!!!! hmm u guys wanna hear a joke ??? anybody .... ok 3ds browser HAHAHA LOL LOL>> not really bt yea its trash FIX IT.. NOW

omiknight52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 omiknight52
What would make the 3ds better would be to ad multitasking for nintendo apps or make some applications more accesible, add network ID like wii u and maybe an achievement app; thats all I want. Playing music in the background
dsrules13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 dsrules13
Member since 2010 • 1624 Posts

So many things that are wrong with this post. If you want people to take you seriously, you need to take the post seriously yourself. The grammar skills being displayed here are simply mind-boggling. I'm not usually one to get picky over grammar, but this is blatantly atrocious. When you take the time to put out a post with some semblance of being coherent, then I will take the time to pick apart your flawed points.

gettingpatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gettingpatches
Member since 2011 • 218 Posts

Truth be told while I agree with some others just don't really make any sense.

I mean DLC is already present for some games and I doubt I'd ever intentionally use the 3DS for it's browser no matter how good it got. While it isn't universal and has no app for it some games do support voice chat such as heros of ruin.

On the other hand the circle pad thing is something that really should have been there at the start although at the very least they have offered it up as an option and voice chat could be nice in a couple of the other multiplayer titles. I'm suprised you didn't mention battery life, althouhg thats never been that big of a problem for me.

snesmast4r2260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 snesmast4r2260

So many things that are wrong with this post. If you want people to take you seriously, you need to take the post seriously yourself. The grammar skills being displayed here are simply mind-boggling. I'm not usually one to get picky over grammar, but this is blatantly atrocious. When you take the time to put out a post with some semblance of being coherent, then I will take the time to pick apart your flawed points.

dsrules13

wow this topuic is for gamers not picky aholes

dsrules13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dsrules13
Member since 2010 • 1624 Posts

[QUOTE="dsrules13"]

snesmast4r2260

At no point was I an ahole, in fact by insulting me, you sir are the ahole. Clearly you're just a new user and you need to learn how to use the english language. If you want people to respect you than you need to show some care in your posts. I'm not being picky, I have no problem with people who make occasional abbreviations for time's sake. But your post is, and I will reiterate from my previous comments, blatantly atrocious. Its hard for me to have a gaming conversation with someone who's language leaves the impression that they are immature and careless.

Woe2spread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Woe2spread
Member since 2009 • 280 Posts
what is this guy from utah? or south korea? china maybe? canada must be lol. whats the english language ever did for you dsrules 13? whats it done for you? having people hate you for one. even if you were a founding father under this regime they would hate you lol. times change. live it up while you can and dont judge off peoples literacy. this world doesnt revolve around you dsrules. it dont, im sorry. i wish it did to make my life easier lol. comon live it up while you can. this world is dieing. its best to enjoy the matrimoney? im wearing shorts outside right now whats up with that. lol. i should at least wear a jacket eh? polar bears feel the same way lol. this regime is kickass too. whats next for not kickass people? who knows but do you spin the web? comon get real. lmao. life is not medicated or predicted. cus it never made sense to. lol. so please figure out why we havent made simple solutions to natural disasters everywhere in the world? ok mmmkay you do that. lol.
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#8 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
I'd like to have seen a second circle pad on the 3DS XL as well as buttons for volume control - the cheap analog slider is awful. DSi did this right. As for system level stuff, a better internet browser would be nice but I don't think the 3DS has the hardware to really pull that off. Likewise it NEEDS a proper messaging system. Swapnote barely counts as you have to manually check for messages and there's a delay. Proper friend requests would be nice too. It could also use a higher resolution screen, but again given the tech (or lack of) in the 3DS it won't be getting any better without a 3DSi style revision with more power to back that up.
mikeyMKII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mikeyMKII
Member since 2009 • 754 Posts

Actual Nintendo Network (is that what they call it? Don't have Wii u) accounts, first and foremost.

Bubble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 Bubble_Man
Member since 2006 • 3100 Posts

This is my list: More games.

The_Joker1721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 The_Joker1721
Member since 2012 • 304 Posts
Linking your 3DS with your Wii U Nintendo ID would be awesome. Also roll out Miiverse on 3DS already Ninty!
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
what is this guy from utah? or south korea? china maybe? canada must be lol. whats the english language ever did for you dsrules 13? whats it done for you? having people hate you for one. even if you were a founding father under this regime they would hate you lol. times change. live it up while you can and dont judge off peoples literacy. this world doesnt revolve around you dsrules. it dont, im sorry. i wish it did to make my life easier lol. comon live it up while you can. this world is dieing. its best to enjoy the matrimoney? im wearing shorts outside right now whats up with that. lol. i should at least wear a jacket eh? polar bears feel the same way lol. this regime is kickass too. whats next for not kickass people? who knows but do you spin the web? comon get real. lmao. life is not medicated or predicted. cus it never made sense to. lol. so please figure out why we havent made simple solutions to natural disasters everywhere in the world? ok mmmkay you do that. lol.Woe2spread
 Let me guess, you got 'participation' awards in elementery school?
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

[QUOTE="Woe2spread"]what is this guy from utah? or south korea? china maybe? canada must be lol. whats the english language ever did for you dsrules 13? whats it done for you? having people hate you for one. even if you were a founding father under this regime they would hate you lol. times change. live it up while you can and dont judge off peoples literacy. this world doesnt revolve around you dsrules. it dont, im sorry. i wish it did to make my life easier lol. comon live it up while you can. this world is dieing. its best to enjoy the matrimoney? im wearing shorts outside right now whats up with that. lol. i should at least wear a jacket eh? polar bears feel the same way lol. this regime is kickass too. whats next for not kickass people? who knows but do you spin the web? comon get real. lmao. life is not medicated or predicted. cus it never made sense to. lol. so please figure out why we havent made simple solutions to natural disasters everywhere in the world? ok mmmkay you do that. lol.darkspineslayer

0ab6e8b6ddc22229ab0ac77b960c609d.jpg

...Second.

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

A thing that would make the 3DS,+ the DS better,is if the speakers weren't of such a low fckng quality!!!

Being forced to buy headphones,ffs!

Also,would it KILL them to push it JUST enough to be better than Wii?

Just enough,so it has better graphics.

logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#15 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

I'd like to have seen a second circle pad on the 3DS XL as well as buttons for volume control - the cheap analog slider is awful. DJ_Lae

I hate the location of volume slider on the 3DS/XL. I am forever moving it accidentally. Buttons would be fine as would be moving it to the bottom like on a DS Lite.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

OKAY the 3ds is not perfect. Even tho its my fav handheld it has SOOOO much potencial heres some of the things that wud make the 3ds better.

1CIRCLE PAD UGHH!!!!. A second cicle pad on the sysem. ok now yes they have the circle pad pro bt its dumb that we have to buy the attachment to make a standard control scheme in modern games today bt i digress

2.EMULATER CITY!!! why cant nintendo release a shatload ok their classics on most systems snes gba gbc gb nes they could easily put n64 games they just want money. just think thats free money to them banking on old content .GENIS why nintendo why

3VOICECHAT!! ok why the eff hasnt nintendo implemented voicechat ok heros of ruin big woop i want mariokart 7 super smash bros itl be insane

4DLC!!!!!! ehem ok alot of you might be like WAHH dlc no no bt just imagine having the origanal manson as dlc for luigis manson dark moonn or mariokart 7 dlc EVERY RETRO TRACK EVER!!!!!! IM not the opnly one who wud pay for that come on nintendo DO IT DAMNIT!!!

5BETTER INTERNET BROWSER!!!! hmm u guys wanna hear a joke ??? anybody .... ok 3ds browser HAHAHA LOL LOL>> not really bt yea its trash FIX IT.. NOW

snesmast4r2260

wut... :|

flax174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 flax174
Member since 2011 • 34 Posts

There's nothing that would make this ill-fated console better

The graphics are poor for a 2011-2012 console, the software titles are terribly poor!

There is nothing good coming out for it in the next year! or ever!

when nintendo is labelled on it, it will be fruitless.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

The graphics are poor for a 2011-2012 console, the software titles are terribly poor!

flax174

then get of of a nintendo forum?

ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ItsEvolution
Member since 2008 • 2593 Posts
I would have liked a bigger graphical leap from the DS, and a second analog stick should be mandatory on every new system from here on out, no BS excuses.
The_Joker1721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Joker1721
Member since 2012 • 304 Posts

flax174
The existence of Kid Icarus invalidates this post.
trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

I don't care about the first 3 points of your post.

With the fourth point, I wouldn't mind some new tracks for Mario Kart. It might happen, considering their support for NSMB2.

But in all honesty, I think the 3DS is going really well right now. I couldn't ask for much more. They've got the games, and that's all I need.

CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 CaptainAhab13
Member since 2010 • 5121 Posts

flax174
Looks like SW is leaking again.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
There's only 2 things I can think of that wouldn't mind being added or improved. None of them are really mandatory, just nit picky details... 1. An upgrade to the media player that lifts the 10 minute embargo for videos. It would be nice to view video passed the 10 minutes limit.... 2. Provide a feature for the web browser to use space on my SD card to store some of the page information on. Kinda like virtual memory where I can set how much space I want my hard drive to use as memory. The web browser for the 3DS seems like a useless feature considering many site seem to display too much stuff for the 3DS memory. When I go looking for cheats and walkthroughs, pages tend to stop loading thanks its limited memory, defeating the convenience of having a pick up and go to browser....
hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#25 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

[QUOTE="dsrules13"]

snesmast4r2260

What he means is that you will be taken much more seriously if your post has better grammar or you take the time to read it to yourself. Instead, you resort to ad hominem attacks.
Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

i would like to see some more gba and ds/3ds games on the eshop(atleast nintendo ones). would be much easier carrying all your games around that way.