The Official Super Mario Galaxy Thread! Updated last 3/9/07

• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 bofe1234
Member since 2005 • 3046 Posts

The Official Super Mario Galaxy Thread The SMG thread is currently under construction. The Pics and Videos section have been taken out because the HTML is not well formed. I will try to fix these problems and i am sorry for the inconvienience.

Before we start I would like to take the opportunity to say that I accept all comments and any constructive criticism you have will be duly noted. And if I missed something I will include it. So feel free to give me your feed back.

Synopsis:

The ultimate Nintendo hero is taking the ultimate step... out into space. Join Mario as he ushers in a new era of video games, defying gravity across all the planets in the galaxy. When some creature escapes into space with Princess Peach, Mario gives chase, exploring bizarre planets all across the galaxy. Players run, jump and battle enemies as they explore the many planets. For Mario to succeed, gamers will press buttons, swing the Wii Remote and Nunchuck controllers and even use the Wii Remote to point at and drag things on-screen.

Story:

Although not much is known about the new Shigeru Miyamoto title we can all safely assume that it will probably have to do with Princess Peach being kidnapped and Mario will have to save her again. The catch this time is that it will all be taking place in Space. Nothing else has been said about the villains, enemies, or story for that matter so I will keep you posted if any new info arises.

UPDATE***When some creature escapes into space with Princess Peach, Mario gives chase, exploring bizarre planets all across the galaxy. Yes i know that is brief, but it is news.

Release: At least for Japan, the game has been confirmed for an October 2007 release, and considering there would be no reason to delay it for America or any other country, it is very likely it will come out in October 2007 for every country. But if it doesn't, Nintendo has confirmed that the latest it will come out will be the December holiday season.

Music:

The music in the game will be the usual score. Koji Kondo returns once again to do another masterpiece. The same coin sounds and the same Mario songs as in previous games, but with a more futuristic fashion. Developers have also stated that they are trying to add more outer space sounds to it. Also now in this game there will be a new collectable item in the game. They are music notes. As shown in some demos if you get the all the notes in sequential order a part of the Mario jingle will sound every time you collect a note. If you collect them all you get an extra life.

Developers:

As most of you know Mario is a first party game. Meaning Nintendo and only Nintendo is developing it. Also Shigeru Miyamoto will be the lead developer on the game.

Two Player:

Nintendo has confirmed that there will be a two player mode in SMG. In Nintendo Power's 206 issue in the top 25 wanted Wii games. It talks about it in there. "Miyamoto has also commented that at least two players will be able to play the game at the same time, one person controlling Mario while others use remotes to help (or hinder) the hero," said NP. They also said that the second player will use another Wiimote (without nunchuck attachment) to play with while the first player will use the Wiimote plus the nunchuck. So we can imply that the 2nd player will control enemies on the screen and try to hurt Mario. Or also when it says help we can imply that the 2nd player can use the wiimote to stun the enemies.

Graphics:

Basically this is graphically the best looking game on the Wii so far. Mario looks spectacular and you can even notice the denim in his overall jeans. Super Mario Galaxy uses all the latest technology including bump mapping, normal mapping, some specular highlighting, and will most likely be in widescreen format, 16:9 in 480p. SMG will also be the first game that uses shaders. The Wii does not have built in shader support so SMG has to use extra system power to take advantage of shaders.

Mainly the game is in space so you will see distant moons, asteroids floating, shooting stars, giant planetoids, and all the major Mario enemies and characters which all look spectacular with the Wii's new and improved specs.

The game is Dark yet So Bright. Space has never been this colorful. Frankly this game looks amazing. I know I've said it a million times, but it can't get over it.

Also if you watch some of the videos found in the links below you can notice that there is a world under Mario. When the camera pans around you can see water and continents below him. I think I truly looks amazing.

The game is really expansive and the addition of space to the series really makes the worlds look gargantuan. They are really big and look as if it could go on forever. A never ending level hmmmm where have I seen that before. Oh that's right the minus world from Super Mario 1. Lol

Camera:

The camera in this game is self automated. You don't control it. This is convenient in many ways. The camera is never a problem because it will pull back the farther you are away from the planetoid. And get closer if you are on the surface. So basically it follows you and cooperates seamlessly.

Game play:

Super Mario Galaxy is a platformer. So the game will include you jumping from place to place trying to stay alive. In previous Mario games if you fell off the level you would die. Well in this reiteration of the game you can't fall off. Gravity or should I say no gravity plays such a role in this game that you can't fall off. You just simply stay in orbit and can go to the bottom of where ever you are standing. The only real ways to die are to run out of time, die by enemy, or fall into a black hole. The way that you do this is if you get to close it can suck you in and you have to start over. This compensates for the lack of gravity so it gives the game a nice challenge to it.

This game uses the Wiimote along with the nunchuck. The game takes full advantage of the motion sensing in both the wiimote and nunchuck. If you shake the Wiimote Mario spins. This ability comes in handy because this allows you to hurt enemies, jump into the star cannon to get propelled to another planetoid, and to hit objects back and forth between enemies with more advanced AI. Also the motion sensing technology is used as a pointer in the game. Your reticule is a star. This function is used for countless things like, stunning enemies, flinging toads off white trees, grabbing star shards, and grabbing floating star orbs to move you along the game. Obviously there are many more uses, but I think you get the picture.

At the starting of each level you will be in a blue bubble when you press start your bubble will burst and the level will start.

The games objective is to get stars. Just like in super Mario 64. The reason for collecting these stars is still unknown. You receive the stars at the end of the level by completing the objective.

There are many things to collect in this game. There are coins which have been in every Mario game to date. They usually give you extra lives when you gather 100. There are also now star shards. Which are little multi-colored pieces that orbit the planetoids that you collect. Sources say that if you collect all 100 in a level you get an additional star, but it still has not been confirmed. Also you can collect music notes. The developers have said that in each level there are bells that you can hit with the reticule. When you do a line of music notes appears in front of you. If you get them all you get an extra life as shown in some e3 demos. Also as you collect them parts to the Mario jingle will be heard each time you grab one.

In the game you travel from planetoid to planetoid doing little tasks on each one. Once you have completed said task the star cannon will be revealed which propels you to another planetoid with just a shake of the wiimote. Some tasks involve running bullet bills into barriers or killing enemies. Then eventually after everything is done in the level you will encounter a boss which from the e3 demo will consist of a lava octopus, a giant robot, a giant spider, and others that haven't been revealed yet.

Although very little has been revealed about this game I can safely say that there will be many other **** of game play.

Also in the game you get aided by new rabbit looking creatures that will help you get to the next destination. Nothing is known about these blue bunny aliens, but we can say that they are your allies.

Also there are toads that appear on the planetoids that will give you info to ultimately help you.

Environments:

3/9/07

New **** of planetoids have been spotted (in the trailer). Lots are shaped like egg and turtle shells, even some resembling a Yoshi egg. Mario has also been seen leaping to glass cylinders and at times cannoning through and breaking the glass. He also will travel to traditional planetoids with the addition of grassy knolls. It appears that the planets are small in size so you may be out of luck if you're looking for monstrous areas. On the grassy knoll there is a bud, when Mario jumps on it a beanstalk rises up and takes Mario to another planetoid. *it's good to see the beanstalk appear again, it hasn't since the NES games*.It also seems Mario will be traveling to hotter parts of the galaxy, as in the trailer he is scorched by magma and is exploded out of a volcano. The fat plumber has also been seen running on giant apples. In the trailer it shows Mario pounding a wooden spike into it. Then a large green walkway is extended to another planet. *GOD THIS IS AWESOME* Under Mario in certain levels, you can spot the gargantuan sun (well that's what it appears to be) and a purple planet with flowing columns that jut out.

Controls:

Mario is controlled by the analog on the nunchuck controller. As stated before you use the motion sensing to spin Mario, to grab objects, and to stun enemies. You use the A button to jump and if press 3 times you execute the triple jump. The B button is use to grab things and to stun enemies. The buttons on the nunchuck have not been confirmed to have any use at all. But I do believe that one will be used for the ground pound and the back flip as shown in super Mario 64. The 1 and 2 buttons also haven't been confirmed to have a purpose.

Enemies:

In SMG you will see the usual cast of enemy characters such as goombas, bullet bills, and koopas, but we can also bet to see Bowser, boos, and other bad guys from the Mario universe. Also there are some new enemies such as a new blob like character that is blue goo. It latches on Mario and drains energy. But I guarantee there is plenty more characters in this game that we will find out about as time goes on.

Update 3/9/07

New characters seem to be a big part of this game, as well as revamped versions of ****c enemies that look stunning. The wiggler returns and boy is he big. Rotating planetoids in mere seconds, they chase Mario at a great speed when turned red. It seems when Mario ground pounds they will flip on their backs and Mario can then jump on them. A spinning top also appears that can be hurt by sending it into the electrical force field. Along with the top little yellow beings are on the platform. Nothing is shown about there significance. A green enemy (or friend) can be seen on a platform that helps Mario jump. Not that much can be said but it exists. Bouncing blue orbs can be spotted and appear dangerous. They look like water droplets. A giant Thwomp stands in Mario's way which is a nice return to the norm. A massive fish takes a bite out of Mario in the trailer which looks hazardous. Petey Piranha is back *hooray*. He is found in an egg and when cracked he chases Mario around a large planetoid. He appears to be a boss.

New Info (will update when new news arises)

Update***

After a interview with Shigeryu Miyamoto he divulged that mario will have someone new at his side. So basically a new character. What does this mean? A new sidekick perhaps? He also said they are not releasing it yet because of some great surprise. I can't wait.

Well thank you for reading or skimming my page and I hoped you enjoyed it. I would appreciate it if you would tell me if I'm missing anything and I accept all constructive criticism. So feel free to post your thoughts and I am so uber excited for this game.

Pics:

Update Section:

This is just a section that is purely for updates.

Update*** 3/8/07

GDC has come and gone. Shigeryu Miyamoto gave his keynote speech and all went to plan. At the end of his presentation, he revealed the new SMG trailer and OMG isn't amazing.

New pics have been added as well which reveals a whole lot and just as in the trailer. I will put all the updated info in the specific categories but for now they are in here. All this info is directly from the trailer.

New **** of planetoids have been spotted (in the trailer). Lots are shaped like egg and turtle shells, even some resembling a Yoshi egg. Mario has also been seen leaping to glass cylinders and at times cannoning through and breaking the glass. He also will travel to traditional planetoids with the addition of grassy knolls. It appears that the planets are small in size so you may be out of luck if you're looking for monstrous areas. On the grassy knoll there is a bud, when Mario jumps on it a beanstalk rises up and takes Mario to another planetoid. *it's good to see the beanstalk appear again, it hasn't since the NES games*.It also seems Mario will be traveling to hotter parts of the galaxy, as in the trailer he is scorched by magma and is exploded out of a volcano. The fat plumber has also been seen running on giant apples. In the trailer it shows Mario pounding a wooden spike into it. Then a large green walkway is extended to another planet. *GOD THIS IS AWESOME* Under Mario in certain levels, you can spot the gargantuan sun (well that's what it appears to be) and a purple planet with flowing columns that jut out.

Coins also make another appearance which solidifies that they will be an integral part in the game.

Mario must also maneuver his way through a maze of molten orbs that shoot out fire balls.

The game has returned to an 8 part health system. 8 sections of health lost and your dead.

New characters seem to be a big part of this game, as well as revamped versions of ****c enemies that look stunning. The wiggler returns and boy is he big. Rotating planetoids in mere seconds, they chase Mario at a great speed when turned red. It seems when Mario ground pounds they will flip on their backs and Mario can then jump on them. A spinning top also appears that can be hurt by sending it into the electrical force field. Along with the top little yellow beings are on the platform. Nothing is shown about there significance. A green enemy (or friend) can be seen on a platform that helps Mario jump. Not that much can be said but it exists. Bouncing blue orbs can be spotted and appear dangerous. They look like water droplets. A giant Thwomp stands in Mario's way which is a nice return to the norm. A massive fish takes a bite out of Mario in the trailer which looks hazardous. Petey Piranha is back *hooray*. He is found in an egg and when cracked he chases Mario around a large planetoid. He appears to be a boss.

Another unique thing I noticed is when Mario catapults from planet to planet; he leaves a trail in his wake. Sometimes red, sometimes blue. I'm not sure if there is any significance but it's still cool.

Also in the trailer Mario is spotted flying out and able to crash through hard columns in his way and still have no damage taken.

A weird (best word to describe it) flower thing is shown also. Mario can grab it and basically use it to fly from planetoid to planetoid.

Also in a really weird change of events it appears Mario may not always be in space. Mario can be seen on a platform and in the background are blue skies and clouds. This may just be more of the games quirkiness, but it is exciting to see. Although gravity is still not a factor so maybe this is just apart of space. But still it makes you wonder. Maybe the game starts on earth and Mario must traverse a giant floating labyrinth before he can reach a rocket ship that goes into space. But this is all speculation though.

Updates will come later on and I will clean this up when I get the chance.

maclotr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 maclotr
Member since 2003 • 6282 Posts
Good job. Let's keep this one going and get it stickied.
elemntsk8r111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 elemntsk8r111
Member since 2006 • 1793 Posts
good job, just about everything to know about the game so far. btw in the controls section you might want to change butt slam to ground pound.:)

you might want to add some screens, even though the current screens are crap, it'll add some color to the boring text. a little bit of touching up will earn this thread a sticky.
maclotr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 maclotr
Member since 2003 • 6282 Posts
I personally cannot wait for this game, it really looks stunning graphically and in its gameplay.
KingJustinII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 KingJustinII
Member since 2005 • 1938 Posts
STICKY.

also, if this was a launch title, i would probably sh** myself.
bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bofe1234
idk how to it wouldnt let me in the original post they went blank so i had to cut them out
bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bofe1234
does someone wanto PM a moderator for a sticky for me cuz that would be a big help and if someone tells me how to put pics in i would glady do it cuz thats what i originally wanted to do
KJAX90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 KJAX90
Member since 2006 • 8809 Posts
Awesome...this should be stickied!
SoubaRPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SoubaRPG
Member since 2006 • 107 Posts

This is a little off topic... But I just wanted to point out a hilarious NP quote about this... Here it goes:

OK, MAYBE NOT

I just wanted to comment on the ridiculouse list most-anticipated Wii games [in Volume 206]. The Mario Galaxy game looks stupid.

David W.

via the Internet

You look stupid.

*Applause...* Well put, NP staff.

bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bofe1234
does anyone no how to put pics in your message
Kitad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kitad
Member since 2006 • 6537 Posts
great job, i cant wait for this game
bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bofe1234
Okay i figured out the whole picture thing so behold thread with pics. FYI you cant copy and paste pics from word to thread it has to be from the website to thread. interesting
bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bofe1234
Whats ur guys's favorate feature to the game. please post ur thougths cuz i would like to keep a mario thread actually going
elemntsk8r111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 elemntsk8r111
nice job with the pics.

my fav feature in the game is probably traveling to different planets or the way the controller is used in the game.
bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bofe1234
come on if u want this stickied as much as i do or as least u say then u have to talk in it. or else it will die. please talk about game
elemntsk8r111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 elemntsk8r111
the whole gravity concept seems pretty cool, you know where you'll be walking on the asteroid upside down. but it seems like it might get a little confusing. anyone else agree?
Kitad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kitad
I hope its liek Mario 64, several stages, with several objectives each, with the right lenght(not to big to make it anoying since u must go tru a lo of objectives, yet not to short to make it easy)
amoeba7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 amoeba7
Member since 2004 • 321 Posts

I am very excited for this game.  I don't understand why it isn't hyped as much, because based off of E3, it was the best Wii game there. 

I think mario in space is an awesome idea and it sounds like it will not only be fun, but entirely a fresh experience.  I especially like the idea of using the pointer function of the wiimote to intereact with the environment.  Like grabbing bullet bills and changing their direction.  There are just so many possiblities and you know nintendo is going to go crazy. 

I also love how the planets will be used to bring a feeling of levels to pass. 

bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bofe1234
i love the gravity thing. u think youve seen the whole planet then u flip it over and a new expeirience. i also really love the inventive bosses
bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bofe1234
i wonder what new levels well see in the future. i hope theres like a level where u are flying through space and you have to dodge giant asteroids kind of like the slides in super mario 64
KingJustinII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 KingJustinII
Member since 2005 • 1938 Posts
are the ruomers that this is a possible launch title true?
elemntsk8r111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 elemntsk8r111
are the ruomers that this is a possible launch title true?KingJustinII
i'm pretty sure that they aren't. but it would be AMAZING if it was. 3 major Nintendo franchises at launch/launch window. but if you think about it, Nintendo should spread them out more.
Kitad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kitad
Did you knew that in e3 demo ther are 3 posible ways to go, each leads to a diferent boss and to 3 diferent stars
TheGreatGoomba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TheGreatGoomba
Member since 2006 • 1100 Posts

The Official Super Mario Galaxy Thread

Before we start I would like to take the opportunity to say that I accept all comments and any constructive criticism you have will be duly noted. And if I missed something I will include it. So feel free to give me your feed back.

Story:

Although not much is known about the new Shigeru Miyamoto title we can all safely assume that it will probably have to do with Princess Peach being kidnapped and Mario will have to save her again. The catch this time is that it will all be taking place in Space. Nothing else has been said about the villains, enemies, or story for that matter so I will keep you posted if any new info arises.

Music:

The music in the game will be the usual score. The same coin sounds and the same Mario songs as in previous games, but with a more futuristic style. Developers have also stated that they are trying to add more outer space sounds to it. Also now in this game there will be a new collectable item in the game. They are music notes. As shown in some demos if you get the all the notes in sequential order a part of the Mario jingle will sound every time you collect a note. If you collect them all you get an extra life.

Developers:

As most of you know Mario is a first party game. Meaning Nintendo and only Nintendo is developing it. Also Shigeru Miyamoto will be the lead developer on the game.

Two Player:

Nintendo has confirmed that there will be a two player mode in SMG. In Nintendo Power’s 206 issue in the top 25 wanted Wii games. It talks about it in there. “Miyamoto has also commented that at least two players will be able to play the game at the same time, one person controlling Mario while others use remotes to help (or hinder) the hero,” said NP. They also said that the second player will use another Wiimote (without nunchuck attachment) to play with while the first player will use the Wiimote plus the nunchuck. So we can imply that the 2nd player will control enemies on the screen and try to hurt Mario. Or also when it says help we can imply that the 2nd player can use the wiimote to stun the enemies.

Graphics:

Basically this is graphically the best looking game on the Wii so far. Mario looks spectacular and you can even notice the denim in his overall jeans. Super Mario Galaxy uses all the latest technology including bump mapping, some specular highlighting, and will most likely be in widescreen format.

Mainly the game is in space so you will see distant moons, asteroids floating, shooting stars, giant planetoids, and all the major Mario enemies and characters which all look spectacular with the Wii’s new and improved specs.

The game is Dark yet So Bright. Space has never been this colorful. Frankly this game looks amazing. I know I’ve said it a million times, but it can’t get over it.

The game is really expansive and the addition of space to the series really makes the worlds look gargantuan. They are really big and look as if it could go on forever. A never ending level hmmmm where have I seen that before. Oh that’s right the minus world from super Mario 1. Lol

Camera:

The camera in this game is self automated. You don’t control it. This is convenient in many ways. The camera is never a problem because it will pull back the farter you are away from the planetoid. And get closer if you are on the surface. So basically it follows you and cooperates seamlessly.

Game play:

Super Mario Galaxy is a platformer. So the game will include you jumping from place to place trying to stay alive. In previous Mario games if you fell off the level you would die. Well in this reiteration of the game you can’t fall off. Gravity or should I say no gravity plays such a role in this game that you can’t fall off. You just simply stay in orbit and can go to the bottom of where ever you are standing. The only real ways to die are to run out of time, die by enemy, or fall into a black hole. The way that you do this is if you get to close it can suck you in and you have to start over. This compensates for the lack of gravity so it gives the game a nice challenge to it.

This game uses the Wiimote along with the nunchuck. The game takes full advantage of the motion sensing in both the wiimote and nunchuck. If you shake the Wiimote Mario spins. This ability comes in handy because this allows you to hurt enemies, jump into the star cannon to get propelled to another planetoid, and to hit objects back and forth between enemies with more advanced AI. Also the motion sensing technology is used as a pointer in the game. Your reticule is a star. This function is used for countless things like, stunning enemies, flinging toads off white trees, grabbing star shards, and grabbing floating star orbs to move you along the game. Obviously there are many more uses, but I think you get the picture.

At the starting of each level you will be in a blue bubble when you press start your bubble will burst and the level will start

The games objective is to get stars. Just like in super Mario 64. The reason for collecting these stars is still unknown. You receive the stars at the end of the level by completing the objective.

There are many things to collect in this game. There are coins which have been in every Mario game to date. They usually give you extra lives when you gather 100. There are also now star shards. Which are little multi-colored pieces that orbit the planetoids that you collect. Sources say that if you collect all 100 in a level you get an additional star, but it still has not been confirmed. Also you can collect music notes. The developers have said that in each level there are bells that you can hit with the reticule. When you do a line of music notes appears in front of you. If you get them all you get an extra life as shown in some e3 demos. Also as you collect them parts to the Mario jingle will be heard each time you grab one.

In the game you travel from planetoid to planetoid doing little tasks on each one. Once you have completed said task the star cannon will be revealed which propels you to another planetoid with just a shake of the wiimote. Some tasks involve running bullet bills into barriers or killing enemies. Then eventually after everything is done in the level you will encounter a boss which from the e3 demo will consist of a lava octopus, a giant robot, a giant spider, and others that haven’t been revealed yet.

Although very little has been revealed about this game I can safely say that there will be many other styles of game play.

Also in the game you get aided by new rabbit looking creatures that will help you get to the next destination. Nothing is known about these blue bunny aliens, but we can say that they are your allies.

Also there are toads that appear on the planetoids that will give you info to ultimately help you.

Controls:

Mario is controlled by the analog on the nunchuck controller. As stated before you use the motion sensing to spin Mario, to grab objects, and to stun enemies. You use the A button to jump and if press 3 times you execute the triple jump. The B button is use to grab things and to stun enemies. The buttons on the nunchuck have not been confirmed to have any use at all. But I do believe that one will be used for the butt slam and the back flip as shown in super Mario 64. The 1 and 2 buttons also haven’t been confirmed to have a purpose.

Enemies:

In SMG you will see the usual cast of enemy characters such as goombas, bullet bills, and koopas, but we can also bet to see Bowser, boos, and other bad guys from the Mario universe. Also there are some new enemies such as a new blob like character that is blue goo. It latches on Mario and drains energy. But I guarantee there is plenty more characters in this game that we will find out about as time goes on.

Pics:

Link1

Videos:

Link1

Link2

Link3

Link4

Well thank you for reading or skimming my page and I hoped you enjoyed it. I would appreciate it if you would tell me if I’m missing anything and I accept all constructive criticism. So feel free to post your thoughts and I am so uber excited for this game. Also moderators i would appreicate a sticky.

bofe1234

Good job! I'm glad that you Did An Official Super Mario Galaxy Thread, too! I'll do all I can to get it stickied. ;) ( Plus, Yours passes mine by far, it's very impressive. :) )

elemntsk8r111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 elemntsk8r111
Did you knew that in e3 demo ther are 3 posible ways to go, each leads to a diferent boss and to 3 diferent starsKitad
that's cool. so there was the octopus, the robot...what was the third one?
Kitad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Kitad
[QUOTE="Kitad"]Did you knew that in e3 demo ther are 3 posible ways to go, each leads to a diferent boss and to 3 diferent starselemntsk8r111
that's cool. so there was the octopus, the robot...what was the third one?

the spider
HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#27 HeedleGlavin
Member since 2005 • 15373 Posts
The sig says it all. I'm definitely excited about this game.
elemntsk8r111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 elemntsk8r111
*bump* this is a good topic for info on SMG and it deserves a sticky. did anyone who actually played it think that the cursor got a little annoying? seems like it might, but it's not as bad as the cursor on Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 bofe1234
bump 
coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 coltonnaslund
Member since 2005 • 3793 Posts
2 player co-op is going to pwn
bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 bofe1234
yah i think this will even surpass super mario 64 god i cant wait to get my hands on  it. I got an idea for this to get stickied. everyone find a moderator and pm him with a request to have it stickied the more people do it the better the chance. ive done it twice now. help me out and support this thread
coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 coltonnaslund
the graphics just look so incredibly pimp
bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 bofe1234

*bump* this is a good topic for info on SMG and it deserves a sticky. did anyone who actually played it think that the cursor got a little annoying? seems like it might, but it's not as bad as the cursor on Project H.A.M.M.E.R.elemntsk8r111

listen to matt casemencina (oooo i butchered his name) video review thing on ign he says that the cursor doesnt get in the way he states that you dont even really notice it.

coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 coltonnaslund
I think this'll be a must-buy for prettymuch everyone
bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 bofe1234

Can you say Wii best all time seller. I mean everyone loves mario, but in space. hellz yes. it will basically pwn and suck up my entire first month of owning it.

coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 coltonnaslund

Can you say Wii best all time seller. I mean everyone loves mario, but in space. hellz yes. it will basically pwn and suck up my entire first month of owning it.

bofe1234

I'm with you bofe

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts
Ok, this is a very noob, stupd question, but you said that mario could die if the time runs out right? Does that means that we will have a certain amount of time to complete the levels like in old mario games? or some task must be done within the time limit?
Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts
are the ruomers that this is a possible launch title true?KingJustinII
Don't count on it.
coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 coltonnaslund

Ok, this is a very noob, stupd question, but you said that mario could die if the time runs out right? Does that means that we will have a certain amount of time to complete the levels like in old mario games? or some task must be done within the time limit?_TheJoker_

good question........I hope it goes back oldschool, but I doubt it

bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 bofe1234

coltonaslund this is an off topic statement but whats ur deal with posting on every single board are trying to get attention or something. seriously the last posted thing only has your name on it lol. jp. but thanx for being with me

as for the time limits. you have a time limit on the objective. watch matt casmasdhfauhg. i cant spell his last names ign review thing. he runs out of time in it.

coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 coltonnaslund

coltonaslund this is an off topic statement but whats ur deal with posting on every single board are trying to get attention or something. seriously the last posted thing only has your name on it lol. jp. but thanx for being with me

as for the time limits. you have a time limit on the objective. watch matt casmasdhfauhg. i cant spell his last names ign review thing. he runs out of time in it.

bofe1234

haha.  I was wondering when somebody would say something.  I never went on the gamespot forums yesterday, so I have to make up to it, and what a better place than the wii  forum

bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 bofe1234
well i have to got to bed so try to keep posting so that this topic stays alive long enough to be stickied and i will return in the morning to bump it. if its down. thanks for your support and remember to PM the moderators to try and get it stickied. Good night and check out my wii video on my page its pretty stoked. Peace
coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 coltonnaslund

well i have to got to bed so try to keep posting so that this topic stays alive long enough to be stickied and i will return in the morning to bump it. if its down. thanks for your support and remember to PM the moderators to try and get it stickied. Good night and check out my wii video on my page its pretty stoked. Peacebofe1234

payce out bofe1234, get a good night sleep.  I need one, but I'm too lazy to go to bed

nikita_acid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 nikita_acid
Member since 2005 • 1743 Posts
i heart this game
coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 coltonnaslund

i heart this gamenikita_acid

dito

Loonie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Loonie
Member since 2003 • 3455 Posts
you can fall off though... have you not seen the video where mario is on the planet with holes in... fall in the hole = death
coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 coltonnaslund

you can fall off though... have you not seen the video where mario is on the planet with holes in... fall in the hole = deathLoonie

I haven't................but it sounds sexy

bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 bofe1234
do you mean the asteriod with the black hole in it cuz i allready talked about it. bump
bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 bofe1234
does anyone think that there will be new footage of smg at the sept 14 conference god i hope so
Jenovawitness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Jenovawitness
Member since 2005 • 2373 Posts
This game sold me on the Wii.