Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 deactivated-5df2f85c2af2a
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

Hello all!

Apologies, I’m a mom, and have zero idea how much of this works. I have two kids that want a Switch Lite.

I certainly have no intention of making them share one. The fighting would NEVER end. Lol

That said, would they each need their own accounts? And if they wanted the same game, would I need two of them? I have tried to read up on it, but it’s very confusing. (You can have a shared account, but one is Primary and one is Secondary, and they have different rules..??? I’m lost already!)

Anyway, does anyone know the best way for me to be able to buy two devices and have my kids share the games? Would they be able to play together/against each other?

Any help and information is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance. 😊

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 3260 Posts

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15997/p/989#s3q1

I hope this helps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5df2f85c2af2a
deactivated-5df2f85c2af2a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5df2f85c2af2a

@TJDMHEM: Thank you. I’ve sent it to my more tech-savvy husband. Hopefully it will help!

greenmario27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 greenmario27

Yes, they'd need two games, accounts and consoles. Except if you buy them physical, where only one player can play at the same time, but the cartridge itself can be shared with two consoles, and it'd have two different saves, one in each console, that can only be accessed by the console in question. Or that's the easiest and most convenient way of setting things up anyway.