This topic is locked from further discussion.

emerald_zelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 emerald_zelda
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Hi

I need a little bit of help getting a trophy on super smash bros brawl. it's row 1, window 26 and the hint is "collect trophies for all charactors" I presumed that that meant to do classic mode repeatedly with every charactor. I've done that including both samus and zero-suit, and zelda and sheik. yet this window still eludes me. I can only presume that if I am correct and this trophy is meant to be achieved through classic mode, that I must get an award for the 3 main pokemon for the pokemon trainer. (charizard, ivysaur and squirtal) could some1 confirm that this is correct and if this is correct, how do I go about getting these trophies?

many thanks

Emerald zelda

Kayos25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Kayos25
Member since 2009 • 27 Posts

See if this helps. (after 10 seconds of googling lol)

http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/action/supersmashbros/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-42015620&pid=928518

AdRock92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 AdRock92
Member since 2007 • 1616 Posts

You'll need to beat all star mode with all characters as well. You should have that mode unlocked if you have all of the characters.

EDIT: and yes, you do need to complete them with all of the pokemon trainer pokemon.

mikia07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mikia07
Member since 2008 • 102 Posts
you do need the indevidual pokemon trophies. to do this, just beat the final boss with with whatever character you need.
desert_thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 desert_thief
Member since 2007 • 106 Posts

here's the easy way:

If you have a golden hammer, use it!!!