SSBB final roster? video

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kirk_anam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 kirk_anam
Member since 2006 • 128 Posts

SSBB final character roster. HOPEFULLY thats not all the characters, tell me its not

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j6jWDXqRJoI

Jimmi323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Jimmi323
Member since 2006 • 870 Posts
Please read the sticky at the top. It will confirm that the 35 character roster is correct.
Avatar image for Rock_N_Roll_you
Rock_N_Roll_you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Rock_N_Roll_you
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Yes, that is the roster.

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

Yes, that is the roster.

Rock_N_Roll_you
No!!!!! There must be more!!!! They said they wanted at least 40, but the character max you can get is 39. If you count Shiek, ZSS, and the Pokemon it makes 39.
the_leet_kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_leet_kid
Member since 2005 • 9951 Posts
[QUOTE="Rock_N_Roll_you"]

Yes, that is the roster.

sman3579

No!!!!! There must be more!!!! They said they wanted at least 40, but the character max you can get is 39. If you count Shiek, ZSS, and the Pokemon it makes 39.

They did not say that. And honestly, this is nothing new.

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sonic_rusher
Member since 2007 • 2185 Posts

SSBB final character roster. HOPEFULLY thats not all the characters, tell me its not

kirk_anam

wasnt that confirmed like in january? oh well, my grandmpa who lives Kyoto, Japan sent me everything there is to know about brawl, there are actually 36 characters but i cant tell u the last one or my gramps might get fired, thats why i cant release any footage or demos he gave me on youtube. but i am allowed to tell that there is a character that takes a few months to get and thats why nobody has discovered him/her yet!!

lolag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lolag
Member since 2004 • 2370 Posts
[QUOTE="Rock_N_Roll_you"]

Yes, that is the roster.

sman3579

There is 35 roster no more no less. Shiek counts as a character with Zelda, ZSS is basically Samus with new moves and pokemon all count as one because you basically the PT calling all the shots so the pokemon are merely your pets.
Tokyo90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Tokyo90
Member since 2007 • 2024 Posts
this is very old and yes that is the final roster.
PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts
move this thread along to the sticky thread where all of your dreams will come true
sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sonic_rusher
[QUOTE="sman3579"][QUOTE="Rock_N_Roll_you"]

Yes, that is the roster.

the_leet_kid

They did not say that. And honestly, this is nothing new.

do u have proof that they announced 40 characters, my gramps would have told me already there is only 36, and people have only discovered 35 of them.

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sonic_rusher
[QUOTE="sman3579"][QUOTE="Rock_N_Roll_you"]

Yes, that is the roster.

lolag

There is 35 roster no more no less. Shiek counts as a character with Zelda, ZSS is basically Samus with new moves and pokemon all count as one because you basically the PT calling all the shots so the pokemon are merely your pets.

i wouldnt be too sure theres only 35 and no more...

PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PeterPerson
Member since 2007 • 3627 Posts
that is so old!
lolag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lolag
[QUOTE="lolag"][QUOTE="sman3579"][QUOTE="Rock_N_Roll_you"]

Yes, that is the roster.

sonic_rusher

Then tell us who is the final character then Mario's stache? There is no more face it stop trying to convince people that there is another characrter in the game.
PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 PeterPerson
[QUOTE="kirk_anam"]

sonic_rusher

wasnt that confirmed like in january? oh well, my grandmpa who lives Kyoto, Japan sent me everything there is to know about brawl, there are actually 36 characters but i cant tell u the last one or my gramps might get fired, thats why i cant release any footage or demos he gave me on youtube. but i am allowed to tell that there is a character that takes a few months to get and thats why nobody has discovered him/her yet!!

omg tell me and ill gift you a vc game!!!!

viewtiful26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 viewtiful26
Member since 2005 • 2842 Posts
[QUOTE="lolag"][QUOTE="sman3579"][QUOTE="Rock_N_Roll_you"]

Yes, that is the roster.

sonic_rusher

You keep hinting there's a 36th character...but most of the people are too cynical not to either A) say that you're lying. or B) Bug the heck out of you to get some sort of hard evidence there's another character yet to be announced.

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sonic_rusher
[QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="kirk_anam"]

PeterPerson

it would be dangerous, and u would have to bribe me better than that. not to mention that the characters isnt the only thing that everyone has not found yet. theres also unlockable stages and a mode that people havent found yet.

PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PeterPerson
[QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="kirk_anam"]

sonic_rusher

it would be dangerous, and u would have to bribe me better than that. not to mention that the characters isnt the only thing that everyone has not found yet. theres also unlockable stages and a mode that people havent found yet.

ummm... where do you live? i could do something "extra special" for you ;)

but seriously... tell me.

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sonic_rusher
[QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="lolag"][QUOTE="sman3579"][QUOTE="Rock_N_Roll_you"]

Yes, that is the roster.

viewtiful26

You keep hinting there's a 36th character...but most of the people are too cynical not to either A) say that you're lying. or B) Bug the heck out of you to get some sort of hard evidence there's another character yet to be announced.

ok think whatever you want but when someone reaches that play time limit and unlocks that character and the remaining 2 stages, and the hidden mode, ill say "i told you so"

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sonic_rusher
[QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="kirk_anam"]

PeterPerson

no thank you, i have a girlfriend to do that for me, but i am really not allowed to tell you, but i think that he/she or it (the secret character) is quite obvious

PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PeterPerson
[QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="kirk_anam"]

sonic_rusher

no thank you, i have a girlfriend to do that for me, but i am really not allowed to tell you, but i think that he/she or it (the secret character) is quite obvious

hmmm... will they be announced on the dojo??? or do you not know?

one_of_panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 one_of_panda
Member since 2006 • 487 Posts
[QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="kirk_anam"]

PeterPerson

lol
viewtiful26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 viewtiful26
Member since 2005 • 2842 Posts
I'm not exactly questioning you, heck what you're saying could be true. Still like you said all that's left is just to sit back and wait until whatever character it is is revealed.
sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sonic_rusher
[QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="kirk_anam"]

PeterPerson

unlockable characters dont get announced, like toon link and lucarion and ect... people have to unlock them and then spread around in the forums how to get that character and who he or she is. but its obvious that the 2 missing stages, you need that 1 character to unlock, and the new mode requires that you have every character. so... comon its really not that hard.

PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 PeterPerson
[QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="kirk_anam"]

sonic_rusher

unlockable characters dont get announced, like toon link and lucarion and ect... people have to unlock them and then spread around in the forums how to get that character and who he or she is. but its obvious that the 2 missing stages, you need that 1 character to unlock, and the new mode requires that you have every character. so... comon its really not that hard.

umm... yes they do. ness just was.

is it all star mode? because they already confirmed that...

OnlineGama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25 OnlineGama
Member since 2006 • 693 Posts

Is It Master Chief!?

Just say yes or no....

thanx u :P

lolag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lolag

sonic_rusher

Last Friday in the DOJO they said they will be announcing in game secerts and last time i checked Ness an unlockable character got announced

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sonic_rusher
[QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="kirk_anam"]

PeterPerson

ness apered in the last game, so i guess you could call these characters (unlockable never before-seen characters) one of the stages belongs to this character. and the other requires that you beat every target test. NO its not all-star. all u need for allstar is 34 characters and beating allstar on hard is 1 way to get lucario (there are 2 other ways of getting him)

PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts
Yes, that is the final roster.
makaveli_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#29 makaveli_89
Member since 2006 • 3415 Posts
most ppl have said tht this is the final roster. as much as i thought nintendo had an extra secret for SSBB fans...i dont think tht will be the case here
sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sonic_rusher

Is It Master Chief!?

Just say yes or no....

OnlineGama

i despise the master chief please do not ask if its him its not. Its a character that only shows a game on the wii. he is a new favorite to nintendo

OnlineGama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 OnlineGama
[QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="kirk_anam"]

sonic_rusher

ness apered in the last game, so i guess you could call these characters (unlockable never before-seen characters) one of the stages belongs to this character. and the other requires that you beat every target test. NO its not all-star. all u need for allstar is 34 characters and beating allstar on hard is 1 way to get lucario (there are 2 other ways of getting him)

IS it Master CHEIF!?????

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sonic_rusher
[QUOTE="sonic_rusher"]

lolag

Last Friday in the DOJO they said they will be announcing in game secerts and last time i checked Ness an unlockable character got announced

I will say this for the last time ness apered in the last game, so i guess you could call these characters (unlockable never before-seen characters)

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 sonic_rusher
[QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="PeterPerson"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="kirk_anam"]

OnlineGama

IS it Master CHEIF!????? hah hes in nintendo right?

yes i added to what you said, what do you think the answer is?

PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 PeterPerson
[QUOTE="OnlineGama"]

Is It Master Chief!?

Just say yes or no....

sonic_rusher

i despise the master chief please do not ask if its him its not. Its a character that only shows a game on the wii. he is a new favorite to nintendo

omg ew its bomberman isnt it??????

:cry:

OnlineGama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 OnlineGama
Then It gots to be Travis Touchdown!
sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 sonic_rusher

most ppl have said tht this is the final roster. as much as i thought nintendo had an extra secret for SSBB fans...i dont think tht will be the case heremakaveli_89

i never expected you to believe me, but all im saying is that he/she takes MONTHS to get, because it requires playing a certain amount of time

lolag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lolag
[QUOTE="lolag"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"]

sonic_rusher

I will say this for the last time ness apered in the last game, so i guess you could call these characters (unlockable never before-seen characters)

Wow you just don't give up. You really want to feel special don't you by pretending about a so called secert charcter. And i guess you haven't read the memo from Smash DOJO i recomend you read it becuase they said they will announce secerts within the game, So there isnt a super secret character
PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 PeterPerson

[QUOTE="makaveli_89"]most ppl have said tht this is the final roster. as much as i thought nintendo had an extra secret for SSBB fans...i dont think tht will be the case heresonic_rusher

i never expected you to believe me, but all im saying is that he/she takes MONTHS to get, because it requires playing a certain amount of time

kinda like mewtwo but hareder to get? hmm...

i totally believe you man!!!

lets be friends! :P

PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 PeterPerson
[QUOTE="sonic_rusher"][QUOTE="lolag"][QUOTE="sonic_rusher"]

lolag

Wow you just don't give up. You really want to feel special don't you by pretending about a so called secert charcter. And i guess you haven't read the memo from Smash DOJO i recomend you read it becuase they said they will announce secerts within the game, So there isnt a super secret character

be nice.

if he ends up being right you will look like a retard...

PhantomPhoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#40 PhantomPhoot
Member since 2006 • 533 Posts
Maybe the release of videos and information like this is the reason Brawl was pushed back. They might be adding extra characters to throw us off. Or this roster could be a total fake set up to throw us off and give us US or European gamers a shock. All I know is that my wishes for Toon Link and Lucario might come true.
OnlineGama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 OnlineGama

[QUOTE="makaveli_89"]most ppl have said tht this is the final roster. as much as i thought nintendo had an extra secret for SSBB fans...i dont think tht will be the case heresonic_rusher

Dude its either

1)Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)

2)Bomber Dude (Bomber Man)

3) Or another person from the MArio Cast (Mario Galaxy)

Thats it if its soemone good then at least gives us the game hes in :D

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sonic_rusher

OK so you guys will stop asking me ill narrow it down enough yo where i wont get in trouble

-tingle

-bomberman

-travis touchdown

-Zack and Wiki (playable kinda like the ice climbers)

-Baby mario and baby luigi (playable kinda like the ice climbers)

-baby bowser

-Professor E. Gadd

-Dark Samus

PICK ONE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD AND ALL I WILL SAY IS THAT ITS ONE (or a team of 1 like ice climbers) THAT IS THE SECRET CHARACTER...

PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 PeterPerson

Maybe the release of videos and information like this is the reason Brawl was pushed back. They might be adding extra characters to throw us off. Or this roster could be a total fake set up to throw us off and give us US or European gamers a shock. All I know is that my wishes for Toon Link and Lucario might come true.PhantomPhoot

theyre already confirmed.......

Sonick54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 Sonick54
Member since 2005 • 7947 Posts
sticky, we know the final roster, please, just let the mods close this
appleguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 appleguy1
Member since 2005 • 544 Posts

For some reason I totally believe you. It seems like it was so easy for everyone to unlock "every" character and that just seems kinda' odd to me. I totally believe that there has to be more, and It would make sense for it to take months to unlock so it wouldn't spoil it for the U.S. I guess. I'm willin' to bet it's Geno.

OnlineGama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 OnlineGama
Travis Touchdown all the way!
dmil1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#47 dmil1991
Member since 2007 • 1016 Posts

Then It gots to be Travis Touchdown!OnlineGama

Travis Touchdown isn't Nintendo! He's Suda, a third-party. Let me think, Z&W are Capcom. It couldn't be Midna, because that was 2006. All of the Metroid hunters are from previous games. New to Nintendo this year? It could be one of 100 or so new Pokemon, but that would be cheap, seeing as there are already enough representatives of that series. Either I've never heard of the character, or you're pulling my leg, but in any case, I'm stumped.

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 sonic_rusher

Maybe the release of videos and information like this is the reason Brawl was pushed back. They might be adding extra characters to throw us off. Or this roster could be a total fake set up to throw us off and give us US or European gamers a shock. All I know is that my wishes for Toon Link and Lucario might come true.PhantomPhoot

I will confirm to you that lucario is in it but that is a very good theroey *thinking* (oh crap somebody is getting deeper in discovering the secrets of brawl... seriously)

appleguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 appleguy1
Member since 2005 • 544 Posts

PeterPerson

:o mr pete! How come you've never offered me something "extra special":cry:

you little perv!

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 sonic_rusher

[QUOTE="OnlineGama"]Then It gots to be Travis Touchdown!dmil1991

Travis Touchdown isn't Nintendo! He's Suda, a third-party. Let me think, Z&W are Capcom. It couldn't be Midna, because that was 2006. All of the Metroid hunters are from previous games. New to Nintendo this year? It could be one of 100 or so new Pokemon, but that would be cheap, seeing as there are already enough representatives of that series. Either I've never heard of the character, or you're pulling my leg, but in any case, I'm stumped.

if i put midna on the list it would have thrown you guys off more. i didnt say it was a first party nintendo chaeracter, i just said he or shey or they only appear on nintendo game systems