johnnyauau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#1 johnnyauau
Member since 2007 • 754 Posts

It might not work for everyone but I'll put it up anyway. The best solution is to download ONE at a time instead of all at once. If you try to do it all in one go, update and downloaded, it might not work at all. Until another update comes, downloading one at a time might be the only solution so far. But if you have an alternative idea, please put your comment below mine.

A piece of advice, test your internet connection before you start downloading Switch games. And if there's updates, finish it one at a time. It will be a long time until Nintendo solves this major problem. Oh, it would be a good idea to start over and cool down before you try this method. That's all.

johnnyauau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 johnnyauau

I'll keep it simple and clear for those who misunderstand me. As long as you don't queue in too many games, you can do these at a price that it might take time depending on the size and space of the game. Think of what you want in your game list and pick wisely what you want to download. Don't download the ones you might not be able to play depending on whether you have a family or by yourself. Try it first before posting to confirm whether it works or not. I'll check from time to time on this post if there's alternative methods otherwise.

johnnyauau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 johnnyauau

Last post for people who thinks there's two many words on the comment I'll break it down as simple as possible: Download one at a time, update one at a time, don't queue updates and downloads at the same time and make sure to use the internet in its optimized high speed time during the day or night. If you're going to play while your game downloads, choose a game that uses little data as it can to avoid interference for example, Kairosoft games like Basketball Story or Tennis Club Story is ideal as long as you don't push the graphics too far.

Whether it works will depend on how you plan your time with minimum interference. Post here if you have any other ideas, however I don't take kindly to criticism so refrain from doing so. That's all.

Thank you for giving the time to read what I want to say.