Returning my wii to walmart

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Esanca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Esanca
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
got bored of it......wii, 360,ps3 are all overrated. I dont really have a favorite console i just play games i like. I played the new zelda thought it was nothing new or revolutionary. And the controller wasny accurate  itll always mess up and do what i dont want it to do. So im returning the wii and buying a guitar. Thats what i should of done in the first place. buying a wii now is pointless seeing there isnt anygames that interest me. Zelda is ovvrated crap. Link to the past and ocerina were the only ones i liked the rest are crap like mario, star fox. Ill probably buy a wii when its 100 dollars. just because wii has these fancy new remote doesnt make it special. When i played wii sport tennis messed up alot. boxing is just spamming jabs and you win hooks are nearly impossible to do. Baseball is too random. Id pitch with out trying and get 94 mph strikes.
people are stupid if they waited in line for these consoles or payed a crazy amount. Its all just over hyped revolutionary my ass.
movin_target

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 movin_target
Member since 2005 • 3412 Posts

ok, why waste your time telling us about it?

DAT!

jibjab003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jibjab003
Member since 2005 • 961 Posts
um...thanks...i think
Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts
If that is your opinion whatever. Although, if you are trading in your Wii, why go and buy another one later? Doesn't Make sense to me.

nvs22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 nvs22
Member since 2006 • 1079 Posts

DAT!

movin_target
That is a good point...is this an in-before lock? I guess it will be my first one :):):)
Mac8457

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Mac8457
Member since 2005 • 2624 Posts
Thanks, I think I will follow suit now due to your wonderful insight...
nvs22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nvs22
Member since 2006 • 1079 Posts
Sell it on Ebay. Walmart doesnt need your Wii but I know plenty of people on these boards that do.
lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
I think he's a fakeboy; but that's IMO.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#9 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts

got bored of it......wii, 360,ps3 are all overrated. I dont really have a favorite console i just play games i like. I played the new zelda thought it was nothing new or revolutionary. And the controller wasny accurate  itll always mess up and do what i dont want it to do. So im returning the wii and buying a guitar. Thats what i should of done in the first place. buying a wii now is pointless seeing there isnt anygames that interest me. Zelda is ovvrated crap. Link to the past and ocerina were the only ones i liked the rest are crap like mario, star fox. Ill probably buy a wii when its 100 dollars. just because wii has these fancy new remote doesnt make it special. When i played wii sport tennis messed up alot. boxing is just spamming jabs and you win hooks are nearly impossible to do. Baseball is too random. Id pitch with out trying and get 94 mph strikes.
people are stupid if they waited in line for these consoles or payed a crazy amount. Its all just over hyped revolutionary my ass.
Esanca

Nobody cares.

dilmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dilmos
Member since 2006 • 763 Posts
It is so painfully obvious that #1 you have never played a video game you liked in your entire life, and #2 you need to realize that when you come to a forum full of people who like "something", you shouldn't go off about the "something".
LuIsSiUl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LuIsSiUl
Member since 2004 • 1935 Posts
got bored of it......wii, 360,ps3 are all overrated. I dont really have a favorite console i just play games i like. I played the new zelda thought it was nothing new or revolutionary. And the controller wasny accurate itll always mess up and do what i dont want it to do. So im returning the wii and buying a guitar. Thats what i should of done in the first place. buying a wii now is pointless seeing there isnt anygames that interest me. Zelda is ovvrated crap. Link to the past and ocerina were the only ones i liked the rest are crap like mario, star fox. Ill probably buy a wii when its 100 dollars. just because wii has these fancy new remote doesnt make it special. When i played wii sport tennis messed up alot. boxing is just spamming jabs and you win hooks are nearly impossible to do. Baseball is too random. Id pitch with out trying and get 94 mph strikes.
Esanca
sooo you didn´t like the wii because you suck at it?? IMO, i think this is a BIG-WHO-CARES case, you wouldn´t HAVE (not of!, HAVE! for god´s sake) told us because we don´t care.
dilmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dilmos
Member since 2006 • 763 Posts
And #3, make sure you spell everything right while you are in a rant, cause someone is bound to point that out while they are talking about how much of a waste this topic is.
LuIsSiUl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LuIsSiUl
And #3, make sure you spell everything right while you are in a rant, cause someone is bound to point that out while they are talking about how much of a waste this topic is.dilmos
to late it has already happened :P
stinky_bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 stinky_bomb
Member since 2006 • 488 Posts

k u cant retern games/systems to wallmart

stinky_bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 stinky_bomb
Member since 2006 • 488 Posts
well in canada u cant :(
kukukuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kukukuk
Member since 2005 • 2406 Posts
well in canada u cant :(stinky_bomb
im in canada and I've returned games and systems lots of times... in before lock.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
[QUOTE="movin_target"]

DAT!

nvs22
That is a good point...is this an in-before lock? I guess it will be my first one :):):)

Makes no sense really.....I guess it might be in b4 the lock time!
jdmpastor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 jdmpastor
Member since 2003 • 664 Posts
Nobody here cares.  We're ACTUALLY Wii fans.
Axel_rocks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#19 Axel_rocks14
Member since 2007 • 780 Posts
got bored of it......wii, 360,ps3 are all overrated. I dont really have a favorite console i just play games i like. I played the new zelda thought it was nothing new or revolutionary. And the controller wasny accurate itll always mess up and do what i dont want it to do. So im returning the wii and buying a guitar. Thats what i should of done in the first place. buying a wii now is pointless seeing there isnt anygames that interest me. Zelda is ovvrated crap. Link to the past and ocerina were the only ones i liked the rest are crap like mario, star fox. Ill probably buy a wii when its 100 dollars. just because wii has these fancy new remote doesnt make it special. When i played wii sport tennis messed up alot. boxing is just spamming jabs and you win hooks are nearly impossible to do. Baseball is too random. Id pitch with out trying and get 94 mph strikes.
Esanca

The Wii is really fun to me and you should be more patient, yeah of course there really isnt that much great games on wii yet, no system at launch really has a huge selection of great games, usually only one (i liked zelda) but over time your star fox, and mario will come.
Hippostrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Hippostrike
Member since 2006 • 1014 Posts
I'm assuming you're giving up on the Wii because you suck at it... and you're buying a guitar?
I'm sorry but that makes almost no sense. Its alot harder to learn to play guitar then it is to learn how to use a controller for a game console.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
This thread is really pointless. Where the f****s that lock?!??!!!?
Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#22 Conjuration
Member since 2006 • 3562 Posts
I find it funny how there's alot of people who post on these boards who won't even give a console about 3 months after launch a chance.
To you and everyone who bought a PS3 or a Wii on or around launch day and are thinking of retuning it already I say:  get psychological help.  Your all obviously suffering from some sort of hyper-activity syndrome.
Der, I bought the Wii and I'm gonna bring it back.  It's been out for like 3 months, der.  Whatever.
CreepyNerd90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 CreepyNerd90
Member since 2005 • 219 Posts
Well, Zelda's not overrated. TP was the first Zelda game I played, and it was fantastic. I used to think Zelda was overrated during the N64 and Gamecube era, but after playing TP, that changed completely. Don't understand why you seem to be having problems with Wii Sports, works great for me. If you were expecting full blown sports games, too bad for you.
wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts

DAT!

movin_target
Yeah really you should be jamming out with your POS guitar, because that is all you will get for $250.
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

Esanca

Isn't this what blogs are for? 

EDIT: Please tell me you didnt buy a guitar from target!

chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts

I find it funny how there's alot of people who post on these boards who won't even give a console about 3 months after launch a chance.
To you and everyone who bought a PS3 or a Wii on or around launch day and are thinking of retuning it already I say:  get psychological help.  Your all obviously suffering from some sort of hyper-activity syndrome.
Der, I bought the Wii and I'm gonna bring it back.  It's been out for like 3 months, der.  Whatever.Conjuration

Agreed and he said that all consoles are overrated. So basically, he's really not a gamer.

vogelhut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 vogelhut
Member since 2005 • 667 Posts
Umm... has anyone noticed that he's not coming back? He's probably playing Wii right now.
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#28 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts

DAT!

movin_target
WTF!!! everyone always reads my mind??? y??? yeah, no one cares... go prevent forest fires or something.
katamari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 katamari
Member since 2004 • 1317 Posts

Uh, yeah?! Say what?!  In your topic you say your returning your Wii to WalMart and in you message you say you will buy a Wii when they are $100 !! Am I missing something here?!

greenneil4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#30 greenneil4
Member since 2005 • 2041 Posts
Esanca
Um. console wars at least not here
iceyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 iceyyyy
Member since 2006 • 1124 Posts
go and cry somewhere else.
HawksNDoves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 HawksNDoves
Member since 2005 • 333 Posts
Esanca
People might actually read this if you could spell...
katamari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 katamari
Member since 2004 • 1317 Posts
Hello, everybody!! He probably doesn't even have a Wii yet!! He say he will probably buy one when they are $100. Is this after he returns the one he "pretends" to have to WalMart?!!!
Avatar image for NuclearChief909
NuclearChief909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 NuclearChief909
Member since 2006 • 219 Posts
waste of my time....absolute BS.....Wii sports: tennis is my favorite :]
ipath4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ipath4life
Member since 2006 • 1221 Posts
its funny because wii tennnis actuall wrks the best of all of them
LuIsSiUl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LuIsSiUl
its funny because wii tennnis actuall wrks the best of all of themipath4life
your sig is awesome XD
Scythes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Scythes777
Member since 2006 • 2796 Posts
i somewhat agree with you. Getting a guitar would def be better for u then and i would even like a guitar instead of a wii right now. I just suggest that u wait a while until better games come out and i totally agree with u that zelda was overrated cause i fall asleep while playing it. So just wait a while 2 get the wii and have fun with your guitar!
hotplayer220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#38 hotplayer220
Member since 2004 • 1818 Posts
Dude, the best games are yet to come. Don't sell yourself short by returning that thing now.
Avatar image for YusukeUnleashed
YusukeUnleashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 YusukeUnleashed
Member since 2005 • 909 Posts
maybe you should keep that to yourself.....we dont care:( we like new things that are innovative