Quick question I heard the Wii can only use two nunchucks is that true.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackIceJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 blackIceJoe
Member since 2005 • 3347 Posts

Because I wanted if I should buy a third seeing as I lost one of them and seeing as I have another Wiimote I thought I might get another one if the Wii will allow me to use it.

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ag1052
Member since 2006 • 5725 Posts

it can use 4 assuming you have 4 wiimotes... the only thing is most of the games that are more than 2 players dont need nunchucks... take wii sports for example... the only one that need nunchucks (boxing) is only two players.

There are some games like Bust A Move though that can use 4 wiimotes and 4 nunchucks... You should check out the games you have and see if it is worth getting more nunchucks or not.

blackIceJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 blackIceJoe
Member since 2005 • 3347 Posts

Thank you so much for that info. I was really thinking there could be no tech reason it could not. Just that not many games use all four.

Again thank you.

da_chub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 da_chub
Member since 2007 • 3140 Posts
No, i only have 2 chucks, but 4 wiimotes, i wouldnt get more unless you find a game that you need 3-4 people a time to play that uses 4 chucks. I havent come across any other then stikers that me and my friends play, but they just bring over their controllers anyways
umcommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 umcommon
Member since 2007 • 2503 Posts
SSX Blur, Smash Bros, and Mario Kart can have up to 4 nunchucks.
spartakus117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 spartakus117
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

I have 4 wiimotes and 3 nunchucks, mostly because I only have one old gamecube remote that still works well, that way we can play 4 player ssbb at school without anyone playing without a joystick...