Pokemon Platinum Question!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for modestkraut1291
modestkraut1291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 modestkraut1291
Member since 2009 • 763 Posts

is it a entirely new game or a rehashing of the 2 previous? considering buying it this afternoon but i already beat pearl so if its the same game with just a couple new features i dont wanna waste my money

helpppp

The-Legand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 The-Legand
Member since 2009 • 145 Posts

is it a entirely new game or a rehashing of the 2 previous? considering buying it this afternoon but i already beat pearl so if its the same game with just a couple new features i dont wanna waste my money

helpppp

modestkraut1291

It is a joined game.

You have pokemon from D/P in it but new legands. It is baised on the same story as D/P but with added things and characters. (Looker is new) It has a few things changed and it looks better.

I and many more have both and don't care- pokemon fans will want a D/P game and a platinum game.

Btw, can you ever really beat a pokemon game ;)

PokemonFTW101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 PokemonFTW101
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Here is all the new things for Pokemon Platinum, i will also list the reasons why not to get Pokemon Platinum Good things 1st.First of all theres a all new place you can go in the game called the Reverse World, You can find a all new Giritina there and the item to make him Sky Garitina. 2nd. There is 5 New Rotom Forms which are Oven Rotom, Fridge Rotom,Fan Rotom, Washing Machine Rotom, and Lawn Mower Rotom. 3rd. There is a all New Shaymin and regigigas. 4th.All New Battle Frontier Where the Pokemon creators added a new Battle arcade, and Battle Castle 5th.There is a New GTS or (Global Trade Station) where you can watch pokemon battle videos that other people made, also in the GTS you can look up other peoples Pokemon In there PC and see what they have. You can look at peoples creations they made when dressing up their pokemon. And the normal GTS where you can trade Pokemon with other people from around the world. The Not so good things about Pokemon Platinum 1st.When you think of a all new Powerfull Giritina Your wrong The Giritina in this game is only lvl 47 and is kida hard to train. 2nd.The Rotoms in this game Are very hard to get I even tried entering all the codes on Pokemonplatinum.com/rotom and it did not work(plus the names are kind of stupid. 3rd.Yo must have a Shaymin from Pokemon diamion or pearl to get Sky Shaymin Or obtain him through and Event 4th.Almost everthing in Pokemon Platinum revolves around comepleating the Sinnoh Pokedex like Catching Heatran etc... 5th.One of the biggest flaws they made in this game Theres no! New towns or citys to go besides the reverse world which is not that cool. Thank you for listening to My review, P.S Overall i recommend not getting Pokemon Platinum Just stick with Pokemon d/p Thanks, You Pokemon Provider
meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts
Here is all the new things for Pokemon Platinum, i will also list the reasons why not to get Pokemon Platinum Good things 1st.First of all theres a all new place you can go in the game called the Reverse World, You can find a all new Giritina there and the item to make him Sky Garitina. 2nd. There is 5 New Rotom Forms which are Oven Rotom, Fridge Rotom,Fan Rotom, Washing Machine Rotom, and Lawn Mower Rotom. 3rd. There is a all New Shaymin and regigigas. 4th.All New Battle Frontier Where the Pokemon creators added a new Battle arcade, and Battle Castle 5th.There is a New GTS or (Global Trade Station) where you can watch pokemon battle videos that other people made, also in the GTS you can look up other peoples Pokemon In there PC and see what they have. You can look at peoples creations they made when dressing up their pokemon. And the normal GTS where you can trade Pokemon with other people from around the world. The Not so good things about Pokemon Platinum 1st.When you think of a all new Powerfull Giritina Your wrong The Giritina in this game is only lvl 47 and is kida hard to train. 2nd.The Rotoms in this game Are very hard to get I even tried entering all the codes on Pokemonplatinum.com/rotom and it did not work(plus the names are kind of stupid. 3rd.Yo must have a Shaymin from Pokemon diamion or pearl to get Sky Shaymin Or obtain him through and Event 4th.Almost everthing in Pokemon Platinum revolves around comepleating the Sinnoh Pokedex like Catching Heatran etc... 5th.One of the biggest flaws they made in this game Theres no! New towns or citys to go besides the reverse world which is not that cool. Thank you for listening to My review, P.S Overall i recommend not getting Pokemon Platinum Just stick with Pokemon d/p Thanks, You Pokemon ProviderPokemonFTW101
While what he said is a resume of the BIGGESTs differences. Of course, its not only that. Its pretty much the same game with new features, but in my opinion, those new features are enough for me. (they are pretty good in my opinion). Anyway, check for yourself if you would like.
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts

There are new characters, some gyms have been remolded, and it looks alot better. There are some new legendaries as well but I think you should get Platinum.

PokeTrainerDx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PokeTrainerDx
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Wow you all summed it up good.
soopernewt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 soopernewt
Member since 2008 • 514 Posts

[QUOTE="modestkraut1291"]

helpppp

The-Legand

It is a joined game.

You have pokemon from D/P in it but new legands. It is baised on the same story as D/P but with added things and characters. (Looker is new) It has a few things changed and it looks better.

I and many more have both and don't care- pokemon fans will want a D/P game and a platinum game.

Btw, can you ever really beat a pokemon game ;)

yess you can beatv a pokemon game but it wold be a pain in the ass to do

what you do is catch all the pokemon and get the all to lvl 100 including legendarys and pokemon you must trade to get.

ofter that you shold have beten the elite 4 and battle fronteer(if it is in the game you have)

and thats it