Pokemon Platinum enquiry

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Turbo_Burdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Turbo_Burdo
Member since 2007 • 606 Posts

Are the new 60 pokemon to be added to the Sinnoh Dex availabe before the league e.g Houndour, Swablu, Duskull....?

DaMonkeyAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 63

#2 DaMonkeyAttack
Member since 2009 • 90 Posts

I dont know of the new pokemon. i need to find the list of the new pokemon that on the game

Next-Gen-Tec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Next-Gen-Tec
Member since 2009 • 4623 Posts
I know Swablu is, don't know about the rest but I can say I haven't seen them.
Turbo_Burdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Turbo_Burdo

Why not....?

foreversai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 foreversai
Member since 2004 • 1801 Posts
I'm not really sure what u're asking about but, The Sinnoh dex can be completed by fighting all the trainers including the Elite4 in the region.
meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts

Are the new 60 pokemon to be added to the Sinnoh Dex availabe before the league e.g Houndour, Swablu, Duskull....?

Turbo_Burdo

Houndour is available before the league. (you can find him on the route where the rich`s guy mansion is) Most of the pokemons of Sinnoh pokedex in platinum are available before the elite 4, that includes even Gible and Ralts from some trainer or to capture.

There are a few pokemons on Sinnoh pokedex that you still can see them, but can`t catch, Misdreavus is an example, some trainers use misdreavus but to have one you have to trade.

desyple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 desyple
Member since 2008 • 1725 Posts

Turbo_Burdo
yes the majority are except fpr a few because thats just how pokemon games are.
kratenvinhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 kratenvinhas
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Could Anyone please trade me a charmander or any of the starter pokemon.. i have platinum idk what i can offer but i would really appreciate the trade... its my first pokemon game since the originalss lol
Turbo_Burdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Turbo_Burdo

[QUOTE="Turbo_Burdo"]

meiaman

Houndour is available before the league. (you can find him on the route where the rich`s guy mansion is) Most of the pokemons of Sinnoh pokedex in platinum are available before the elite 4, that includes even Gible and Ralts from some trainer or to capture.

There are a few pokemons on Sinnoh pokedex that you still can see them, but can`t catch, Misdreavus is an example, some trainers use misdreavus but to have one you have to trade.

The one pokemon I'm mostly worried about not being able to have before the league is Eevee, thanx for replying.

meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 meiaman

[QUOTE="meiaman"]

[QUOTE="Turbo_Burdo"]

Turbo_Burdo

The one pokemon I'm mostly worried about not being able to have before the league is Eevee, thanx for replying.

Actually someone gives you an Eevee early in the game.
Turbo_Burdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Turbo_Burdo

Can I trade pokemon from other games onto Platinum that are not seen before the elite 4?

desyple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 desyple

Can I trade pokemon from other games onto Platinum that are not seen before the elite 4?

Turbo_Burdo
yea
xxartanisxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 xxartanisxx
Member since 2009 • 417 Posts
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/387.shtml go there to see when you can get whatever pokemon you wish
Me2nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 Me2nice
Member since 2008 • 459 Posts
[QUOTE="Turbo_Burdo"]

[QUOTE="meiaman"] Houndour is available before the league. (you can find him on the route where the rich`s guy mansion is) Most of the pokemons of Sinnoh pokedex in platinum are available before the elite 4, that includes even Gible and Ralts from some trainer or to capture.

meiaman

*adding on* Go visit Bebe in Hearthome (right next to the pokemon center) and she'll give you a level 20 Eevee; with that said, you can find a thunderstones, firestone, and water stone in the Solaceon ruins. Actually someone gives you an Eevee early in the game.

Next-Gen-Tec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Next-Gen-Tec
Member since 2009 • 4623 Posts
[QUOTE="Turbo_Burdo"]

desyple
yea

I thought you couldn't.
TIGERLIONX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TIGERLIONX
Member since 2004 • 914 Posts

check this siteand go to the forums, ypu can buy pokemon there, a really cool site

meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 meiaman
[QUOTE="desyple"][QUOTE="Turbo_Burdo"]

Next-Gen-Tec
yea

I thought you couldn't.

I believe you can, however you can`t demand or look for those pokemon using the GTS.
ohmyjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ohmyjohn
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

you can only search for a pokemon on the GTS if you have seen tht pokemon and it is in your pokedex

desyple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 desyple
[QUOTE="meiaman"][QUOTE="Next-Gen-Tec"][QUOTE="desyple"] yea

I thought you couldn't.

I believe you can, however you can`t demand or look for those pokemon using the GTS.

oyu can by using hte pal park to migrate previous gen pokemon or request previous gen pokemon thru hte gts as long as uve seen them before. also you can trade with d/p.
desyple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 desyple

check this siteand go to the forums, ypu can buy pokemon there, a really cool site

TIGERLIONX
buy with what?? money like cash??
Evpharos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Evpharos
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
How do you put those images in your posts like the jak and daxter one?
meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 meiaman
[QUOTE="meiaman"][QUOTE="Next-Gen-Tec"]I thought you couldn't.desyple

oyu can by using hte pal park to migrate previous gen pokemon or request previous gen pokemon thru hte gts as long as uve seen them before. also you can trade with d/p.

Exactly what i meant. I guess i just picked the wrong words.
RoxasKamui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 RoxasKamui
Member since 2009 • 269 Posts
I'm currently looking for a Turtwig, Piplup, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikarita. I really don't have much to offer but any help would be greatly appreciated. Preferably level 1 and gender doesn't matter. to contact me my Friend code is 5284 7424 3072 also themagicaljae@hotmail.com