Pokemon diamond shinys.

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dalt26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dalt26
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Does any one know an easier way to get shinys because i have only caught 2 through out 150 hours.
Icegoten777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Icegoten777
Member since 2007 • 68 Posts

Trading someone who has a shiny is a easy way.

Or hack shinys.

braindead_hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 braindead_hero
Member since 2004 • 1174 Posts
I'm sorry but apart from cheating there is no easy way to get shinies, its all down to luck, ive been playing almost 200 hours and have never seen a shiny, whereas my gf has caught 2 in about 30 hours of play
Turbo_Burdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Turbo_Burdo
Member since 2007 • 606 Posts

Yeah it's all about luck, I wouldn't bother going out of your way to find them.

Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Trading for shinys is just about the only way.
pjacobson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 pjacobson21
Member since 2007 • 1093 Posts
Trading for shinies is easiest, but just know that they will probably be hacked. Surprisingly, the legendary shinies are more likely to be legit. That's because you can just save before you battle them and keep restarting your game everytime it isn't shiny and keep doing that until you get a shiny.
acidic_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 acidic_dude
Member since 2003 • 1713 Posts
quick question, can you catch all 450 or so pokemon on the DS versions alone? Or will you need the GBA versions as well?
deathtouch66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deathtouch66
Member since 2008 • 35 Posts
u need the gameboy adv version to get the older legendries and starters etc
tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tofu-lion91
Member since 2008 • 13496 Posts

I'm sorry but apart from cheating there is no easy way to get shinies, its all down to luck, ive been playing almost 200 hours and have never seen a shiny, whereas my gf has caught 2 in about 30 hours of playbraindead_hero

Eh? I only caught one and that's after 7 years of playing the Pokemon games!

shaymew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 shaymew
Member since 2008 • 44 Posts

ive only caught 2 legit ones.

1. a red gyrados. Not is GS, in diamond

2. a deep red skitty

my cousin was SUPER lucky and on his second file on his pearl, guess what he found right after dawn/lucas gives you the pokeballs?

A shiny starly.

But for none legits i have a shiny mew groudon blaziken charizard latios latias cherrim espeon umbreon shaymin wevile arceus and darkrai.

i probably have more, but that is all i know of.

Pengwin133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Pengwin133
Member since 2007 • 168 Posts
I've only seen a couple, and one time on GS, I found one but didn't know what it was and ran away. (it was my first pokemon game)
kingkui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kingkui
Member since 2008 • 883 Posts
I have all shiny legendary on Pearl, though i hacked the game :D
ABSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ABSH
Member since 2008 • 123 Posts
well can you give me any one of the shinys you got
Whiteghost09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#15 Whiteghost09
Member since 2007 • 460 Posts
Who cares if you trade for ones that have been hacked as long as their stats are legit??
tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tofu-lion91

I have all shiny legendary on Pearl, though i hacked the game :Dkingkui

That's really sad. No-one will believe that anyone's shinys are legit anymore because of people like you cheating. I'll never be able to trade my legit shiny Ponyta away cause everyone will think its fake. Thanks

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tofu-lion91

I have all shiny legendary on Pearl, though i hacked the game :Dkingkui

That's really sad. No-one will believe that anyone's shinys are legit anymore because of people like you cheating. I'll never be able to trade my legit shiny Ponyta away cause everyone will think its fake. And using an AR isn't hacking, it's just cheating.

starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#19 starfox15
Member since 2006 • 3988 Posts

Holy crap. Look, to all AR "Hackers" out there, get a life. It's sad. Cheating to get a shiny pokemon. Are you serious? Are you that desperate? I've seen a lot of people online with groups of 3 shinies. And crushed them.

If you cheat in Pokemon then you aren't my friend. Thank god Nintendo opted to make shiny's have the same stats as regular or EVERY Pokemon online would be shiny.

As for legitimate shiny's, I found a shiny Ekans in Crystal which was funny and interesting. I went through Diamond and didn't find any, reset my game and started over and found a shiny Omanyte. Why do I always get the weird ones?

ABSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ABSH
who wants to trade for my palkia its powerful its sptk is 396 and i have a shiny one too i got it by trading so any one who want to trade tell me
kingkui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kingkui

Holy crap. Look, to all AR "Hackers" out there, get a life. It's sad. Cheating to get a shiny pokemon. Are you serious? Are you that desperate? I've seen a lot of people online with groups of 3 shinies. And crushed them.

starfox15

Desperate? No, I have a life and I don't want to waste it searching for shinies. Games are ment to be fun, and I happen to have fun getting shinies with AR. It is not like I hack the stats or level. I just want a cute shiny Pokemon the battle with. Now go cry to your lost childhood.

ABSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ABSH
take it easy all of you i want to buy an AR but i dont find [i live in KSA though] whats the problem with cheating come on
kingkui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kingkui

"What's the problem with cheating"

There is none, unless you go online.

ABSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ABSH
well i only want an AR so i can finish my pokedex and once more what is the big deal that people cheat it is not an exam or something
Whiteghost09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Whiteghost09
[QUOTE="starfox15"]

kingkui

Desperate? No, I have a life and I don't want to waste it searching for shinies. Games are ment to be fun, and I happen to have fun getting shinies with AR. It is not like I hack the stats or level. I just want a cute shiny Pokemon the battle with. Now go cry to your lost childhood.

Thankyou!

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts
Way too rare to find. I found a green zubat once but knocked it out accidental. To my surprise, Dialga was shiny in my game so thats my only shiny pokemon.
starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 starfox15

I just cheat to get all the Pokemon! - Why? What do you gain by proclaiming that you cheated to get all the Pokemon in the game? Do you really think it will satisfy you? Try doing it legitimately. THAT is an accomplishment.

I just cheat so I can have a cute shiny Pokemon! - This is a little too easy. Second of all, its a load of BS. You want a shiny so you can rub it in peoples' faces.

I just cheat for the sheer reason of cheating! And why do you care, so long as the stats are "Legit?" - Because that's not what the producers of the game were really looking for when they made this game. Cheating for ANY reason is pointless and quite frankly doesn't mean anything.

I used to "hack" my Pokemon games back in the day. 1st and 2nd gen. It's pointless, It's dumb, and any sane person will tell you that you're an idiot for doing so. It makes you feel empty, and it should. Do you have all the Pokemon in shiny form or otherwise? Did you cheat to get them? Did it mean anything to you?

Play the game the way it was meant to be played and reach accomplishments without a crutch. And stop insulting me, because it's fruitless and doesn't back up anything you say.

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tofu-lion91
[QUOTE="starfox15"]

kingkui

Well don't waste your life cheating then. You're right it's a game and it's supposed to be fun. People like you are ruining the fun for the rest of us by cheating. Anyone with a legit shiny will say they're really proud and chuffed to have it since they're so rare and you've ruined that with fake ones. They should have a marking system or something so people can prove their shinies are legit. And what does it matter? It matters when I want to trade my Ponyta and no-one will take it cause they think it's fake. It won't trade for what it's worth which is affecting my gameplay.

Cheaters are losers

ABSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ABSH

i dont think cheaters are losers it is because that people may wanna to finish the game or see the different colors of pokemon no big deal

Whiteghost09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Whiteghost09
I don't trade the shinies I hacked, and the only non shiny Pokes I hack are the ones you can't get now (Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, etc.) Or the ones I can't get because I don't have previous games. When I did get Arceus and those, I just had the AR give me the flute thing so I had to catch it. Also, when it comes to shinies, I don't want to spend thousands of hours trying to collect them. I have other games to play. Don't want to still be shiny huntin on Pokemon Diamond when I'm 80 years old!
tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 tofu-lion91
You can see different coloured Pokemon on the internet. It's ok if you wanna spoil the fun of completing a game but can't you see it's affecting other people as well? Shinies aren't rare anymore because anyone can get them with an AR. I guess I don't mind if people wanna cheat on their own game but there should be some sort of marking system that marks any shiny caught by a cheat. Like my Mew can be proven it's real by checking the trainer ID code but they don't have anything for shinies.
kingkui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kingkui
Spoil the fun? Are you blind? I said I HAVE FUN getting shinies with AR. I don't care if they're legit or not, they're still shinies.
tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tofu-lion91

Spoil the fun? Are you blind? I said I HAVE FUN getting shinies with AR. I don't care if they're legit or not, they're still shinies. kingkui

I meant about completing the game, calm down... and I don't think we'll ever come to an agreement, people who use AR for shinies will always say cheating for them is ok and people who got them by sheer luck or hours of chaining will be annoyed as cheating is cutting the value of their Pokemon.

starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 starfox15
Shazzam!
We'll all just agree to disagree. All I know is that AR wasn't made by Nintendo and Pokemon was.
MadManRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MadManRich
Member since 2008 • 45 Posts
Hey everyone The names rich. You can call MadMan I Started Playin Pokemon Diamond a day ago. i see theres alot of discussion here, but i need to make some freinds in this game. my fc is on my page so im going to take ur guyz's and if u like message me back lettin me know if u added me or not! TTYL!
alkaline_DnB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36 alkaline_DnB
Member since 2006 • 1816 Posts

I bought diamond last week and found my 1st ever shiny the other day in the haunted house that's in the forest...where there's human-ghosts or whatever. Anyway it was a Gastly...and although it's cool because it's my 1st shiny, I bought AR anyway and am patiently waiting it's arrival in the mail.

Yeah, I'm going to cheat and get all the ubers and shinies that I like without wasting my time because I have so many other games worth my attention, and you know what? I don't care what you little pokefans think.

I'm going to cheat because I have better things to do.

Don't like it? I don't care.

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 tofu-lion91

I bought diamond last week and found my 1st ever shiny the other day in the haunted house that's in the forest...where there's human-ghosts or whatever. Anyway it was a Gastly...and although it's cool because it's my 1st shiny, I bought AR anyway and am patiently waiting it's arrival in the mail.

Yeah, I'm going to cheat and get all the ubers and shinies that I like without wasting my time because I have so many other games worth my attention, and you know what? I don't care what you little pokefans think.

alkaline_DnB

Wow that sounds pretty hostile. Anyways if you had bothered to read this page you will have seen we came to agree to disagree. Therefore your post is pointless and a little agressive.

FallofAthens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 FallofAthens
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts

alkaline_DnB

Wow, you put it in such a strong, pointless way. Wasting your time? Aren't you wasting your time by playing the game then? If you bought the game just to cheat, that just proves that the game probably shouldn't even purchased in the first place if it's a 'waste' of time. To be honest I could care less if people cheat as long as it's not on an online game where you win by cheating. (Ex: Call of Duty 4, I hate hackers) It just doesn't make no sense why you would buy the game though if, as you put it, "it's waste of time."

alkaline_DnB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 alkaline_DnB

Wow, you put it in such a strong, pointless way. Wasting your time? Aren't you wasting your time by playing the game then? If you bought the game just to cheat, that just proves that the game probably shouldn't even purchased in the first place if it's a 'waste' of time. To be honest I could care less if people cheat as long as it's not on an online game where you win by cheating. (Ex: Call of Duty 4, I hate hackers) It just doesn't make no sense why you would buy the game though if, as you put it, "it's waste of time."

dude, no, just stop. Never said the game itself was pointless...please review before trying to sound intelligent.

alkaline_DnB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 alkaline_DnB
you guys were just making such a big deal about it. Trust me, I wasn't the 1st person to act hostile. right tofu?
Whiteghost09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Whiteghost09
Yeah, you were pretty much the first one to act hostile. We had agreed on this board, now you're just trying to stir everyone up again. You think your little "Don't like it? I don't care" was smart and got your point across - well it didn't, it just ticked people off.
alkaline_DnB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 alkaline_DnB

Yeah, you were pretty much the first one to act hostile. We had agreed on this board, now you're just trying to stir everyone up again. You think your little "Don't like it? I don't care" was smart and got your point across - well it didn't, it just ticked people off.Whiteghost09

I'm sorry I got everyone's panties in a bunch...i forgot how rabid pokefans can get. hilarious.

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 tofu-lion91

[QUOTE="Whiteghost09"]Yeah, you were pretty much the first one to act hostile. We had agreed on this board, now you're just trying to stir everyone up again. You think your little "Don't like it? I don't care" was smart and got your point across - well it didn't, it just ticked people off.alkaline_DnB

I'm sorry I got everyone's panties in a bunch...i forgot how rabid pokefans can get. hilarious.

Rabid? We'd argued and resovled it. I think you're the rabid one jumping in here and being all like 'yeh I'm cool cause I don't give a crap'. And yes you were the first person to sound hostile here.

Avatar image for tommyhandsome10
tommyhandsome10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 tommyhandsome10
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

first way is cheats

second way is too be patient and wait!!!:D

FallofAthens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 FallofAthens
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts

"Yeah, I'm going to cheat and get all the ubers and shinies that I like without wasting my time because I have so many other games worth my attention."

"I'm going to cheat because I have better things to do."

It may just be me, but those statements sounds like the point I'm trying to make. If you have better things to do in the first place, why even bother playing them? I admit I may be taking these out of context, but just from the attitude you spoke these things in, playing the game itself seems nothing more than a big waste of time.

Personally, I don't like to cheat on anything unless I'm stuck on a game for what seems like ages and I need to just look up a walkthrough on how to get past that part. Cheating just seems to suck the enjoyment and fullfilment you can get from the game. But hey, each there own I suppose.

bunino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 bunino
Member since 2007 • 72 Posts
I had a shiny Ponyta and Glameow and then I restarted. I still don't know why I didn't let my friend hold onto them for me.
tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 tofu-lion91

"Yeah, I'm going to cheat and get all the ubers and shinies that I like without wasting my time because I have so many other games worth my attention."

"I'm going to cheat because I have better things to do."

It may just be me, but those statements sounds like the point I'm trying to make. If you have better things to do in the first place, why even bother playing them? I admit I may be taking these out of context, but just from the attitude you spoke these things in, playing the game itself seems nothing more than a big waste of time.

Personally, I don't like to cheat on anything unless I'm stuck on a game for what seems like ages and I need to just look up a walkthrough on how to get past that part. Cheating just seems to suck the enjoyment and fullfilment you can get from the game. But hey, each there own I suppose.

FallofAthens

Amen :) Can we all just agree to disagree now? Tehe :D

Squire_Ramza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#50 Squire_Ramza
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts
I only have 9 and those were from playing since leaf green and fire red. It's all luck. Always carry pokeballs on you since you never know if one will pop up. I've only found one from purposely searching and that took me over 50 hours.