PLease Help !! Pokemon !

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Murray_f150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Murray_f150
Member since 2005 • 131 Posts

oKay im playing pokemon ruby(I know this is the ds forum but the gba forum is dead)my starter pokemon was torchic my party pokemon right now are. Combusken,Mightyena,Loudred,Swellow,Aron and Trapinch. I just beat Norman and i got the HM Surf. But i have no pokemon that can learn it. And i can't catch any water pokemon because I never got the old rod from the fisherman in Dewford Island. And I can't get to Dewford anymore. I got to Dewford before with the help of a man. But once you get surf he doesnt help you. So what do i do now ? I can't progress without surfing to the next city.   Help.

-Matt . 

stinky_bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 stinky_bomb
Member since 2006 • 488 Posts

oKay im playing pokemon ruby(I know this is the ds forum but the gba forum is dead)my starter pokemon was torchic my party pokemon right now are. Combusken,Mightyena,Loudred,Swellow,Aron and Trapinch. I just beat Norman and i got the HM Surf. But i have no pokemon that can learn it. And i can't catch any water pokemon because I never got the old rod from the fisherman in Dewford Island. And I can't get to Dewford anymore. I got to Dewford before with the help of a man. But once you get surf he doesnt help you. So what do i do now ? I can't progress without surfing to the next city.   Help.

-Matt . 

Murray_f150

trade some one for a pokemon that can surf

AIRVRIDER11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 AIRVRIDER11
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts
Yeah..That Sucks. I agree with stinky bomb. Trade someone for a Pokemon who can Surf.