Official Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Discussion and Info Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JustBoomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1301 JustBoomer
Member since 2012 • 188 Posts

I want a 3D Version.

Giovith13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1302 Giovith13
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hi, Im looking to do a complete pokedex fill up and I need help getting a Shaymin. Name: Aaron Friend Code: 5115-2020-1007
metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1303 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

I only had Dream Radar pokemon to offer. :P

Thank you, good sir, for the Dratini. :D

...what's the plural of Dratini?

ANIMEguy10034

No problem!

The plural of every Pokemon is the same as the singular, apparently.

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1304 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

SugimoriPokeBall.png

It's that time again!
ANIMEguy10034's attempt to keep BW2 relevant of the month is:

Are you ready to say farewell to Gen V? What did you dislike and liked about BW(2), and what are you hoping to see in XY?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know I'm 9 months early, but this seems like the perfect time to ask this question. Soon enough, XY leaks and info will consume anything Black/White-related. :P
I'm ready to say goodbye to Unova. It may not be my favorite region, but it holds many good memories from the past couple of years. I liked the story, I LOVED UNLIMITED TMs (thanks, GameFreak!), and I like many of Unova's pokemon. Pokemon Black was also my first pokemon game to reach 999:99 and have a completed pokedex (not including Meloetta and Genesect). I disliked the Battle Subway; it was a boring substitute to the Frontier. I also disliked the lack of content for BW's post-game, but I'm glad BW2 fixed that. What I really, really disliked about Gen V is how similar it felt to Gen IV. It's one of the reasons why I was disappointed when they announced BW2 for DS. It improved, but it didn't evolve, reason why I'm so excited for XY. I'm hoping to see better IV manipulation in XY, as well as gym leader rematches, good post-game content, unique locations and characters, a good story, and a bunch of great pokemon to breed and EV train. :)

moltenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1305 moltenix
Member since 2008 • 2487 Posts

My favorite things about the Black and White games:

- The new Pokemon! Despite what some people might say, I thought the Gen 5 Pokemon were pretty awesome for the most part. Quite a few of them have become some of my most favorite Pokemon of all time (like the super freakin awesome Scraggy/Scrafty). I also have no objections to things like garbage bags and ice cream cones (unlike certain people...) other than I wish they were a bit stronger with better movepools. :P

- Unova region was pretty fun. Not the best region but quite enjoyable to travel through. I did like how they pretty much threw away the need for HMs to progress through the main story. It was nice playing through without having to drag an HM slave around for the story. If it were up to me, the whole HM nonsense would be scrapped a long time ago. Maybe in Gen 6? :D

- Pokemon World Tournament! I don't even need to elaborate on how awesome this is.

- Unlimited TMs! It feels great playing through not having to worry about "wasting" my TMs. In previous games, what ended up happening was I would up conserving all the good TMs for my post-game Pokemon so I had to rely on using Pokemon that had decent level-up moves or use only the replaceable TMs for the story mode.

- The story of both games. When that awesome credits music started playing in the first game, I was just sitting there in complete awe. They weren't jaw-droppingly awesome stories by any means but I liked them much better than the typical evil organization trying to take over the world plot. :P

I actually still haven't gotten around to beating Black 2's post-game. I finished the story before Christmas, messed with some post-game stuff and got sidetracked with other games over the holiday break. With Pokemon X/Y coming out soon, I don't think i'll be spending too much time with lots of breeding and training in Black 2. So in a way, I guess it is kinda too soon. I'll probably end up sending over some of my fully trained Pokemon from White to Black 2 and do some more PWT (since we might not see it again in X/Y which would be stupid kuz PWT is so insanely awesome :P).

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1306 ANIMEguy10034

How could I forget to put the PWT on my list?! :cry:

toddx77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#1307 toddx77
Member since 2008 • 3395 Posts

Is it possible for pokemon black and white to battle black and white 2? I tried looking for the answer but couldn't find anything.

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1308 ANIMEguy10034

Is it possible for pokemon black and white to battle black and white 2? I tried looking for the answer but couldn't find anything.

toddx77
Yes, you can trade and battle between BW and BW2.
toddx77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#1309 toddx77
Member since 2008 • 3395 Posts

Awesome thats is good to hear.

dracomundo_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1310 dracomundo_96
Anyone want to battle:p
Clemons3ea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1311 Clemons3ea
Just like Opelucid City in Black and White, some locations will differ between versions.
ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1312 ANIMEguy10034
Why do people randomly quote a sentence from the opening post? :? This is like the 4th time in the last couple of months.
metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1313 metroidfood

Why do people randomly quote a sentence from the opening post? :? This is like the 4th time in the last couple of months.ANIMEguy10034

My guess is spambots trying to level up enough to post links or to throw off spam detectors.

moltenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1314 moltenix

Why do people randomly quote a sentence from the opening post? :? This is like the 4th time in the last couple of months.ANIMEguy10034

Dude, where do you keep getting all these awesome new avatars? :o

You should totally hook me up with some super cool Chespin ones. ;)

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1315 ANIMEguy10034

moltenix

Rotating signatures are so much fun. :D

and Chespin needs more love. :( 65% of all XY fanart are Fennekins, 30% consists of Froakie, Xerneas, and Yveltal, and 5% are Chespins. I'll try to find some great Chespin ones for you.

moltenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1316 moltenix

Why are people so obsessed over Fennekin? I think it's nice (better than Tepig at least) but it's not THAT amazing.

Chespin FTW! My opinion might change once the games come out but for now, I can't say no to that face (or that cool spiky leaf hair :P). :D

metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1317 metroidfood

[QUOTE="ANIMEguy10034"]Why do people randomly quote a sentence from the opening post? :? This is like the 4th time in the last couple of months.moltenix

Everyone wants Chespin avatars?

g9Nbz.gif

Avatar image for slamminjammin69
slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1318 slamminjammin69
Member since 2006 • 1599 Posts

anyone know what pokemon of mine I should use to deal with the 3rd Gym Trainer's last pokemon? Here's what I have currently

My grass starter at level 22 or 23

Magnemite in early 20s

Magby at 20 and still leveling him up at the city park outside of the sewers

a Sunkern thats at level 22

Recently caught: Koffing, Trubbish, Cottonnee, that sandcroc, the weird rock pokemon with his ear hole in the front of his body

then I got a Growlithe I should level up til I cant level him up no more

also I got that weird little Fire pokemon where it tucks its arms inside.

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#1319 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

Fennekin reminds me too much of Zorua

metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1320 metroidfood

Anyone doing the 2013 International Challenge? I haven't finalized my doubles team yet but I might as well compete and get a Jaboca berry. I also missed the last competition so I want to get in this one.