Nintendo Adressing The Freezing Issue's

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wurydaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wurydaz
Member since 2004 • 311 Posts

Has Nintendo adressed this ? I read online they would have a new update to adress the freezing issues with consoles but it was not officially nintendo that stated this. Then today nintendo announced they are sorry about the initial 1hr update but never stated being sorry about peoples consoles freezing . Does Nintendo plan on fixing the freezing bc id really like to play my new system with no worries and i am sure allot of you would like the same.

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

Go into settings and do english. Then go into miiverse settings and turn on english only. Miiverse is the thing that is making your system freeze.

I've heard it works. Don't quote me on it but it sounds like it may be able to make it better.

As of now though they haven't done anything for it, but I bet they are about to.

Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts
mine only froze twice within 5 minutes of eachother. it hasn't happened since. probably 2 weeks ago.
wurydaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 wurydaz

I have done that but my freezing issue has to be coming from something else , its def not on line related or language related for me as i have turned both off. I have had mario freeze several times on start up and nintendoland will be random during gameplay. I know theres many other people out there having this problem aswell. I just want nintendo to adress this as i have called them 3 times and once i was told they are coming out with a new update , this was around launch and the other two people i have spoke with have no clue of this or just cant release info.

kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kungfool69
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts

had about 15-20 hours of total play from Nintendoland, Batman and scribblenauts, on freezing at all :D

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I believe I've had about 6 freezes, between two different Wii Us.
I had to unplug the Wii Us.

I thought the update today would take care of it, so we'll see. Nintendo didn't specify exactly what today's .5GB update was all about.

wurydaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wurydaz

I believe Nintendo has stated this new update is adressing freezing issues , stability issues and i believe makes some loading screens a bit faster. I guess they heard my prayers lol , i dl'ed the update last night , took about 30 minutes for me , i havnt had a chance to truly test my system out yet so if anyone has with the update yet please share your thoughts - thank you

yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts
I've yet to have my Wii U freeze, the only issue I have had so far was just having my Nintendoland disc be "invalid disc" twice. (Not to my other games, which I play more often.) Usually this problem is resolved when I eject and re-insert the disc. Overall, the system for me has been good.... *knocks on wood* Sucks everyone else is having issues... :(
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I believe Nintendo has stated this new update is adressing freezing issues , stability issues and i believe makes some loading screens a bit faster. I guess they heard my prayers lol , i dl'ed the update last night , took about 30 minutes for me , i havnt had a chance to truly test my system out yet so if anyone has with the update yet please share your thoughts - thank you

wurydaz

I updated and spoke of the matter. Slow OS was there for me. I don't use Miiverse, but I heard that may load faster. I don't really like that sort of thing. I did test System Settings, still slow as heck.