New Dsi ware games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

Nintendo has released more dsi titles, I like the map and the clock, but dsi is getting too much puzzle/ card related games (not a big fan of puzzle games)

they should make more action and racing games maybe they should make a new retro Mario game kinda like what capcom did with mega man 9.

here's a link where you can get some info on the games and see some pics: http://www.andriasang.com/e/articles/2009/01/26/dsi_ware_round_2/

tell me what you think

TankZorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TankZorz
Member since 2004 • 1836 Posts
None of those were very impressive at all.
Egamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 Egamer15
Member since 2008 • 124 Posts

The games looked bland and unoriginal. Nintendo will be dissapointed when they release the DSi and no one buys it.

meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts

Most of these games are garbage, but for some reason the DSi is remembering me of the GB->GBC.

Who know? if Nynty don't screw up it maybe be a big sucess.

blankshore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#5 blankshore
Member since 2008 • 1809 Posts
I'm still getting a DSi. Just because I still have my ds phat. I'm not really in it for the ds ware games. Just need an upgrade- and I don't have a camera.
TankZorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TankZorz
Member since 2004 • 1836 Posts
I'm still getting a DSi. Just because I still have my ds phat. I'm not really in it for the ds ware games. Just need an upgrade- and I don't have a camera.blankshore
If you need a camera buy a camera. The DSi camera is only 3MP so the pictures will be pretty small.
voltzila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 voltzila
Member since 2007 • 347 Posts
I will be onhest, I still remember back why I had that gameboy camera. My friends thought it was dumb, but I kind of liked it and wished that they would do more with it. So i am hoping that is what the DSi is going to be, unless they srew it up.
Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ghost120x

I'm still getting a dsi but this new line-up sucks they remind me of some cheap ass flash games.The only things i will get when it comes out are the internet, the note pad, wario ware, and possibly Dr Mario.

Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

i've heard good reviews of the Art Style Series games, the WarioWare, and Dr.Mario DSi ware games

funny, DSi gets a new WarioWare, new Dr.Mario and DS doesn't. albeit these DSi releases are kinda shallow but hey, nintendo took the effort to make two good series installments on the DSi only, thats a nice thing. i mean they won't make like mario kart, super mario, zelda, until the DSi sells well everywhere

and it will, i bet DSi sells worldwide at least 20-30 million this year, i bet you anything even though it comes out april $180 it will be $150 or even $130 by the holidays, remember nintendo made DS phat price drop soon, then DS lite price drop soon after too

i mean thats how succsessful the DS platform has been, Nintendo has sold millions and RAISED the price twice guys!

and DS lite sales are in the single thousands in japan, nintendo has stopped shipments for the most part, just trickling in here and there

face it non-DSi go'ers, most people by end of 2009 will ask you if you have any cool pictures when you tell them you just bought a new DS game

nintendo, if they release it here in NA in april, it will ride the wave of pokemon platnium, mario and luigi 3, dragon quest 9 all the way through the holidays, perfect time to do it actually, and i bet in march they slow down DS lite shipment significantly. expect lite sales to plummet come march

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ghost120x

i've heard good reviews of the Art Style Series games, the WarioWare, and Dr.Mario DSi ware games

funny, DSi gets a new WarioWare, new Dr.Mario and DS doesn't. albeit these DSi releases are kinda shallow but hey, nintendo took the effort to make two good series installments on the DSi only, thats a nice thing. i mean they won't make like mario kart, super mario, zelda, until the DSi sells well everywhere

and it will, i bet DSi sells worldwide at least 20-30 million this year, i bet you anything even though it comes out april $180 it will be $150 or even $130 by the holidays, remember nintendo made DS phat price drop soon, then DS lite price drop soon after too

i mean thats how succsessful the DS platform has been, Nintendo has sold millions and RAISED the price twice guys!

and DS lite sales are in the single thousands in japan, nintendo has stopped shipments for the most part, just trickling in here and there

face it non-DSi go'ers, most people by end of 2009 will ask you if you have any cool pictures when you tell them you just bought a new DS game

nintendo, if they release it here in NA in april, it will ride the wave of pokemon platnium, mario and luigi 3, dragon quest 9 all the way through the holidays, perfect time to do it actually, and i bet in march they slow down DS lite shipment significantly. expect lite sales to plummet come march

darth-pyschosis
well said
Silent_Raven92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 Silent_Raven92
Member since 2007 • 161 Posts

umm.... ... I checked out the link in the first post, then I got confused.

I don't really know much about the DSi...

And then I see DSi points... and.. I dunno.

Anyone here can erm, explain that to me a bit more lol,

erm, anyone know when the DSi hits Australia..?

and these games look pretty lousy... too much puzzle stuff... ugh

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ghost120x

I don't know when the dsi will come australia but it comes out in US April 4 so its bound to come to Australia soon.

• The dsi is a new ds with up graded features such as:
  • two built on cameras(one on the inside),
  • slightly bigger screens,
  • new interface
  • dsi ware (similar to wii ware, which allows you to download games over the Internet using wii points but on dsi you use Nintendo points) Nintendo points are the same as wii points but you can only use them on dsi. 1 dollar =100 Nintendo points (i don't know the conversions for Australia)

this topic is about the new dsi ware games that are being released on the dsi in japan(since its already out there)

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Ghost120x

here is ign's article on the dsi ware games

http://ds.ign.com/articles/949/949038p1.html

they seem to like it, but to me ds ware is lacking variety and its igns fault because they praise puzzle games and give them higher scores than other great titles. Since wii ware's puzzle games gets good reviews developers try to make loads of them for a quick buck thinking they are going to have the same success as world of goo.

foreversai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 foreversai
Member since 2004 • 1801 Posts
Well i think the thing with the DSi is.... I buy a DSi for it's smaller size/"compactness", but i carry an extra GBA cause i can't play GBA games on the DSi, and...well, you get the idea. Try running old PC games on your new 21" or bigger LCD, and you'll see bigger screens dont do much for games made for old resolutions. Plus, handphones nowadays have better cameras than this. So yea, unless you are sure you don't need the GBA slot feature, dont get a DSi. And well, the DSi wares ain't really impressive enough to make people buy a DSi for sure.
Nanu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 Nanu-
Member since 2008 • 873 Posts
Im kind of dissapointed with these games but i hope they release some good downloadable for the DSi
racetiger1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 racetiger1
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

you may not be able to tell before you buy

but all the games are very good like the two 16 bit games bird and beans and paper airplane chase are pretty gthe art style seiries its awesome

racetiger1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 racetiger1

and lets not forget the wario ware snapped 3 syllables awe-a-some

:D

Woodii7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Woodii7
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I wonder why you would buy a DSi for a camera and not buy a regular camera instead?
Redonkulous_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Redonkulous_D
Member since 2008 • 1018 Posts

I wonder why you would buy a DSi for a camera and not buy a regular camera instead?Woodii7

This is a dead topic. And who the slag would buy a gaming system for a camera? That makes just as much sense as me putting a screenshot of Crysis in every thread I post in. I'm pretty sure people had other reasons.

Crysis Warhead.

JMaiorana94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JMaiorana94

are the old pokemon verisions,( fire red, leaf green, ruby, saphire, emrald, ) gonna be avalible on the dsware shop. There isn't a gba slot on the dsi.

JMaiorana94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JMaiorana94

bcz the dsi is going to have DSI ONLY games in a few months that arent compatiable with the ds lite and the original ds. please do not buy the dsi for a camera

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

are the old pokemon verisions,( fire red, leaf green, ruby, saphire, emrald, ) gonna be avalible on the dsware shop. There isn't a gba slot on the dsi.

JMaiorana94

No need to revive old topics.

Answer: Probably not. They are thinking about bringing a Virtual Handheld to the DSi.

Edit: Also, no need to double post. There is an edit button. :)