My Rant on the new Nintendo DSi

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zikimaru88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 0

#1 zikimaru88
Member since 2008 • 168 Posts

Ok, first of all, the only reason I think Nintendo is making this is because the PSP is getting a new upgrade. The DSi is a stupid way to kill off a great system. Why does a system need a freakin camera, yet alone two! It just doesnt make a lot of sense. And them getting rid of the GBA slot was probralby the stupidest idea in the world. This makes Guitar Hero DS unplayable and transferring Pokemon to Diamond and Pearl imposseble. They did this just to make the DS a little thinner, the DS lite was thin enough. Theres also gonna be bigger screens and better sound I guess, which is all right. The really only cool thing that their doing is a WiiWare type of thing for the DS, which Nintendo of Amercia promise two new versions of Brain Age. What would really suck is if they made DSi exclusive games. Theres also gonna be a memory card which is just copying the PSP. You can also download music which is also copying the PSP. All in all, this is the DS's GBA Micro.

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#3 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

Secondly, wth. Stop crying about the removal of the GBA slot. THE SYSTEM IS DEAD PEOPLE...it's so god **** dead it's not even funny. This is just a cool way to *FINALLY* take it off life support. I really think all the people QQing about the GBA slot being removed can just stop; let the system die, my god. duble_Needler23
That doesn't mean the slot was useless. Not being able to use the rumble pack, play guitar hero or copy pokemon is a big deal for me. And just because a system is dead doesn't mean its games aren't worth playing any more.

To me, it's not an upgrade when such an important feature is removed. The DSI is a step down from Lite

saxplayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 saxplayer3
Member since 2008 • 88 Posts
I agree. I think the DSi is going to be pretty much pointless. The GBA slot being removed is the "coupe de grace" for it in my opinion. Otherwise, it may have stood a chance.
saxplayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 saxplayer3

There's a lot of things I could say by that logic, like how the Wii doesn't have an N64/SNES/NES slot, even though the games are worth playing.

OH WAIT...it has the virtual console which we take advantage of with built in memory and SD cards. Sort of like how the DSi has built in memory and an SD card slot...and a DSware service that sounds an awful lot like the virtual console. Hmmm, god forbid we be able to directly download GBA games to the DSi since it's definitely capable. lol...

Also, I have to be honest...you think it's a downgrade because it lacks rumble (LOL), can't transfer pokemon from Diamond/Pearl (two games that a lot of people are done playing), and can't take advantage of GBA slot gimmicks?

I listed valid points as to WHY it's an upgrade, you just listed points that you and other fanboys will cry about.

duble_Needler23
I want to smack myself now... I never thought about using the SD slot for older games. Should have been obvious to me, but apparently not. I'll admit your post swayed my opinion a little.
hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

Also, I have to be honest...you think it's a downgrade because it lacks rumble (LOL), can't transfer pokemon from Diamond/Pearl (two games that a lot of people are done playing), and can't take advantage of GBA slot gimmicks?

I listed valid points as to WHY it's an upgrade, you just listed points that you and other fanboys will cry about.

duble_Needler23
I agree. It's not as if everyone plays Guitar Hero and transfers their pokemon through the GBA slot. If I didn't have a ds lite, I might have thought of buying the dsi. And like you said, rumble is no big deal, right? Isn it true that only a few games use it? With bigger screens, better sound, and the SD ability, I think it's going to be something with a lot of potential.
venasque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 venasque
Member since 2005 • 373 Posts

duble_Needler23

You do see the irony in what you're saying right? Please tell me, that having spent some time away from your comment, you're able to see it?

zikimaru88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#9 zikimaru88
Member since 2008 • 168 Posts
The DSi might be a good idea for a new overall system, but not for a DS upgrade. And just because the GBA is dead doesnt mean its not fun!
Avatar image for duble_Needler23
duble_Needler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 duble_Needler23
Member since 2004 • 5200 Posts
[QUOTE="duble_Needler23"]

venasque

You do see the irony in what you're saying right? Please tell me, that having spent some time away from your comment, you're able to see it?

I'm not bashing his opinion, I'm arguing that the things he listed aren't nearly a big enough deal to negatively outweigh the new features the DSi has. I'm not mindlessly spouting off my opinion (as he did, and as you're implying I did), I listed what the DSi has and how those features could be taken advantage of.

He just whined about not having a few features that appeal to a few people. Because Ultimately, the camera, photo editing, browser funcionality, SD slot capabilities (which btw could make GBA games VERY possible), and DSware possibilities are much more appealing than having the games of a system the majority of gamers don't even play anymore.

silentmage_245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 silentmage_245
Member since 2008 • 378 Posts

Hmmm... first of all, Nintendo did not copy PSP. They did not know what each other were doing. If Nintendo did copy the PSP and was trying to do an upgrade, they would need time, maybe only until next year. But Nintendo already planned early before the PSP-3000's release.

I think that this DS upgrade is for Japan's advantage. Look, all the Japanese games are released in Japan first then, after one year, it is released in US. Japan has excellent DS games that we don't know.

Okay, the camera is, again, for the Japanese's advantage.

Getting rid of GBA slot - not very wise but who buys a DS to play GBA games? I mean, one system has to go someday, like the PS1. Oh, and there isn't anymore new GBA games. Guitar Hero DS was suckish.

Nintendo is using the SD card for more storage space for the camera but then, more ideas came. This should be what Nintendo would be saying: "Why not use the SD card to boost the DS's potential. Maybe some MP3 playback? Oh,a photo-editing software can be installed! How about a built-in Web browser?" So we can't really be saying Nintendo copied PSP's idea. I forgot to mention, the PSP-3000 has also copied the DS with the microphone add.

And this is not aDS Gameboy Micro. Gameboy Micro was just smaller, but the DSi has much new features.

aznstyle11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 aznstyle11
Member since 2008 • 1125 Posts

Hmmm... first of all, Nintendo did not copy PSP. They did not know what each other were doing. If Nintendo did copy the PSP and was trying to do an upgrade, they would need time, maybe only until next year. But Nintendo already planned early before the PSP-3000's release.

I think that this DS upgrade is for Japan's advantage. Look, all the Japanese games are released in Japan first then, after one year, it is released in US. Japan has excellent DS games that we don't know.

Getting rid of GBA slot - not very wise but who buys a DS to play GBA games? I mean, one system has to go someday, like the PS1. Oh, and there isn't anymore new GBA games. Guitar Hero DS was suckish.

Nintendo is using the SD card for more storage space for the camera but then, more ideas came. This should be what Nintendo would be saying: "Why not use the SD card to boost the DS's potential. Maybe some MP3 playback? Oh,a photo-editing software can be installed! How about a built-in Web browser?" So we can't really be saying Nintendo copied PSP's idea.

And this is not aDS Gameboy Micro. Gameboy Micro was just smaller, but the DSi has much new features.

silentmage_245

And? The PSP - 2000 is just like the 3000 they could of copied that.

Regalias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 Regalias
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Hey people chill, this is just a forum not a debate session!!!

I agree that removing the GBA slot may have cause some functionality problems (while all these problems only relates to a few of the games) but the 2 cameras is essential to promote the next generation of games to appear. Even though we lost some games but we will gained some better games in the near future (So don't worry about a lack of good games)

Secondly, the NDSI has improved functionality. Imagine, a MP3, a camera, a portable game console were all fused together, the end-product is the NDSI. With so much unique function has added a portable console, we should be grateful other than complaining. This is the first time, a portable game-based console had been fused with a camera, this alone totally rule the creativity section than the PSP 3000.

saxplayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 saxplayer3
The DSi might be a good idea for a new overall system, but not for a DS upgrade. And just because the GBA is dead doesnt mean its not fun!zikimaru88
I agree. Making it a new system by itself sounds most logical to me.
ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

*koff*

I bought a DS Lite when I saw how good my "DOOM" and "Wolfenstein" GBA carts looked on it's screen and how the DS Lite was easier on my adult hands and a BIT less emasculating in design. I only ever got a hand-full of DS games, two of them being versions of "Tiger Woods" so they kinda don't count as multiple titles in a sense.

*koff*

We buy tech because we want the functionality, and I would make use of a camera function on my DS if the pictures look decent, because I don't have a suitable digital camera yet, and having dual functionality (not to mention a semi-legit reason to carry my DS to boring spots my chick may dig but I don't) is an excellent idea... for those of you who travel a bunch, you know i speak volumes when I say that every inch in a case and every pound in a backpack begins to mean something/ add up...

... There was a time, not so long ago, where a lot of us in the gaming community raised an eyebrow at the touch screen, the dual screen, and other little bits of tech when Nintendo announced the DS in the first place... some were bold enough to say that the GBA was enough, and that we didn't need the DS.

"One screen is enough, what are they going to do with TWO??? Sounds like a GIMMICK..."

Yeah, and what a cool gimmick it turned out to be, with the ability to remove all HUD information from the action screen without screwing up the player and a touch interface which, in the instance of "Tiger Woods" say, involves the player so much more than a D-Pad ever could by making you perfect your swing just like the actual game of golf does. A mini-Wii experience, if you will.

The Japanese (and really, the rest of the flippin' WORLD) are leaps and bounds further down the road when it comes to electronic connectivity with each other or the Internet... if you live in America you are dealing with a crawling-speed tech tree when it comes to accurate, widespread public WiFi and as a result, you don't see the benefits of a camera facing the user, but in Japan they'll have software like the chat room function available at launch, and it'll work really well I suspect... hand-held gaming systems are doing the same thing Apple is trying to do with it's tech: Knock a suprise hole in the competition in terms of multi-functional capabilities. They want you to use your DS for texting instead of your LG handset that you pay Sprint or TeleMex big money to use... steal your attention, because in this day & age, attention means tall cash. So here ya go... you'll finally be able to flash your naughty bits in real-time using your DS instead of texting a pic... huzzah.

Tech is changing constantly, and you only get mad if you're not willing to get burned... because in an ever-shifting landscape the burns come fast and furious. Folks, we KNOW this by now... it's like smoking cigarettes, you KNOW it's gonna cause all sorts of health problems now and claiming ignorance won't save you. Anyone who rides a surf board will tell you there's a time where you fall off, that's the cost of the thrill riding the curl. If you've got a DS Lite or even a Phat, you're looking on with slightly burned eyes, and hey - IT'S OK TO FEEL THAT WAY... I'll be big enough to admit that I'd like the new screens and the cameras (although I won't ever use anything but my iPod for music & movies, sorry Nintendo)... I'll admit that I feel SOMEWHAT ticked after just buying my girl a Lite last Spring and myself one the Winter just before that... but these are the times we live in, and I think that when the console gets to my shores "sometime in '09, maybe", I'll take a look at the functionality and quality of those functions here on my home ground (America might not be up to it, WiFi-wise... I mean, c'mon - "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" was the number-one box office draw this weekend and some of us are actually still considering that idiot McCain and his stooge-like "Hockey Mom" running mate a possibility for President - This country has a bad case of Cranial Rectosis aka "Head-Up-Booty Disease" so we'll see where we're at if you catch my drift. I wouldn't trust us with Crayons nowadays but I digress)... some of the functionality might never make it here, the Japanese are notorious for hoarding the mega-cool gadgets for their markets alone, we'll see...

... but it's way, way, WAY too early for anyone to be judging this thing, especially when it's not going to cost that much when it DOES come out and I'm sure just like the GBA SP, the resale shops will buy up all of those older DS Lites and even a few Phats along with that copy of "Metroid Hunters" you never play anymore because of hackers, anyway... to knock about 35%-40% off the cost of "upgrade" to the new hardware.

Oh... they're gonna have to come up with SOME way for me to port "DOOM", "DOOM II", and "Castle Wolfenstein" onto the bloody thing too.

THEN I'll buy.

But seriously, y'all... relax. This is a long way out, and a LOT of variables have yet to solidify for the Japanese market, let alone us Western jamokes.

Next Caller.

venasque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 venasque
Member since 2005 • 373 Posts

I'm not bashing his opinion,duble_Needler23

Actually you are.

DSfanatic5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 DSfanatic5
Member since 2005 • 936 Posts

Ok, first of all, the only reason I think Nintendo is making this is because the PSP is getting a new upgrade. The DSi is a stupid way to kill off a great system. Why does a system need a freakin camera, yet alone two! It just doesnt make a lot of sense. And them getting rid of the GBA slot was probralby the stupidest idea in the world. This makes Guitar Hero DS unplayable and transferring Pokemon to Diamond and Pearl imposseble. They did this just to make the DS a little thinner, the DS lite was thin enough. Theres also gonna be bigger screens and better sound I guess, which is all right. The really only cool thing that their doing is a WiiWare type of thing for the DS, which Nintendo of Amercia promise two new versions of Brain Age. What would really suck is if they made DSi exclusive games. Theres also gonna be a memory card which is just copying the PSP. You can also download music which is also copying the PSP. All in all, this is the DS's GBA Micro.

zikimaru88

A stupid way to kill off a great system? Why are you so mad? It's not like you have to buy the DSI, or that it changes DS gaming at all. Regardless of your rant, the DSI won't kill the DS, it will only further it's success. So unless you want the DS to fail, you should welcome any changes that will bring in more profits for the DS, resulting in a longer lifespan. The DS doesn't need to compete with the PSP at all, and if Nintendo really cared about what Sony's doing, they would offer a way to connect the DS to your television to "directly compete."

Your opinion is nothing but a reaction, and one has to wonder why you, among many others, are so mad about something that doesn't really matter. Did you just buy your DS Lite, only to find out about the DSI? Do you hate Nintendo or the DS? Do you realize you have the option of simply not purchasing the DSI, but playing the same great games anyways? Or do you just like to complain about things that change?

rockwii13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 rockwii13
Member since 2007 • 611 Posts
I think it is a pretty good idea. People who may buy a PSP for music and the few games it has could possibly consider getting a DSi instead, because it has a larger library of games, can still play music, costs $50 less, has two cameras, and is a lot more compact.
SlorgieNel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SlorgieNel
Member since 2005 • 1704 Posts

The DSi is a bad attempt to rip off the PSP in which they remove some of the DS' best features (GBA and, um, hello, BATTERY LIFE?) to make room for more Ninty profit. They tried to cram a mini-PSP into a system that was perfect as it was and now it has failed what's left of the hardcore gamers.

Disappointing.

clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 clicketyclick
Member since 2008 • 7136 Posts

the best thing about the DSi is it's 2.6 mm thinner than DS lite,

Jdog30

However, it's 4.0 mm longer and 1.0 mm taller, which kinda puts a damper on the reduction in the thickness dimension. :P

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

I was online the other day and this guy in my room fired up his GBA next to the mic so we all could hear the opening chime tone and then the theme music from that re-issue of the original "Zelda"... when I asked if he had a DS, he said no but that his GBA was in gret shape and he plays it still (obviously)... I play my Dreamcast, original Xbox, and I have endless collections of arcade ports and vintage console ports...

... why do you just HAVE to have the cutting edge stuff to feel like you're having fun with it?

Getting mad or swearing "You'll Never-Ever" on anything in the gaming world is stupid in my opinion...

... except making fun of LARP-ers. THOSE people deserve your derision...

... but the rest of it, you never really know... heck, even FPS-boy here played him a lil' FFVII when it was the rage, and I'll admit to owning all the versions of "Reel Fishing".

Even if the DSi comes out, the DS (phat or lite) will still have about three-dozen viable games for ANY gaming taste. It makes me laugh SO hard to see all of this nail-biting over a tiny little non-specific announcement by Nintendo. "Ease up in that corner, driver, or you're bound to cut a tire!!!":lol:

Seik666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Seik666
Member since 2005 • 242 Posts
Personally, If I don't want a DSi, I'll not buy it, isn't as simple as that? If I want to play GBA games, I'll buy a Lite or a SP, no? Sure I know removing the gba slot is very dumb, because it can't play guitar hero anymore (who cames out...3-4 months ago). But I still have hope with the SD slot which open the doors for a bunch of new features, and hacks (for people hoping to play old school games on the DSi).

For those who think gba is dead, what the hell? A console never ''die'' XD!! In my case I got a NES-SNES-N64-etc.etc.etc. and I still can find games for these consoles anytime, its not that hard. In conclusion, if you wanna play something that bad, go on ebay! XD
SUPER_FLY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SUPER_FLY_
Member since 2008 • 2653 Posts

DS Lite is better than the DSi!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will never buy a DSi, im sticking with my Lite.

Jdog30

well im not im buying this first day

Mclovin02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mclovin02
Member since 2008 • 406 Posts
I'm on this guy's side! WOOT WOOT DSI!
Mclovin02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Mclovin02

Nintendo is using the SD card for more storage space for the camera but then, more ideas came. This should be what Nintendo would be saying: "Why not use the SD card to boost the DS's potential. Maybe some MP3 playback? Oh,a photo-editing software can be installed! How about a built-in Web browser?" So we can't really be saying Nintendo copied PSP's idea. I forgot to mention, the PSP-3000 has also copied the DS with the microphone add.

silentmage_245

Im on this guy's side!

kingjazziephiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 kingjazziephiz
Member since 2006 • 2650 Posts

The DSi is a bad attempt to rip off the PSP in which they remove some of the DS' best features (GBA and, um, hello, BATTERY LIFE?) to make room for more Ninty profit. They tried to cram a mini-PSP into a system that was perfect as it was and now it has failed what's left of the hardcore gamers.

Disappointing.

SlorgieNel

remember.. sd memory cards can do lots of thing..( so they might sell some game boy games on there new download thing..)

Avatar image for littlestreakier
littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 littlestreakier
Member since 2004 • 2950 Posts
I think the DSI has it's ups and downs. The lack of the GBA port is kind of disappointing, although they may add many games to the "virtual console" "wiiware" not sure which it is, your going to have to re-buy your games that you probabely own to be able to play it on the DSI. The battery life will probabely decrease, which someone else already mentioned. But it does have a camera lol, in case you don't have your phone on you i guess -shrugs-. I can't imagine people would want to video chat on the DS, unless they really don't have anything better to do. I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now, but it's all on priorities. Just find out which DS you want and buy it. No one's forcing you to buy the DSI. I'm planning not to get it, but I also said that about the DSlite and I ended up getting one along with my original DS.
wyndells99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 wyndells99
Member since 2005 • 314 Posts
why is everybody complaining about DSi if u don't like it don't buy it but i bet the people complaining will still buy it how sad
saxplayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 saxplayer3

I was online the other day and this guy in my room fired up his GBA next to the mic so we all could hear the opening chime tone and then the theme music from that re-issue of the original "Zelda"... when I asked if he had a DS, he said no but that his GBA was in gret shape and he plays it still (obviously)... I play my Dreamcast, original Xbox, and I have endless collections of arcade ports and vintage console ports...

... why do you just HAVE to have the cutting edge stuff to feel like you're having fun with it?

Getting mad or swearing "You'll Never-Ever" on anything in the gaming world is stupid in my opinion...

... except making fun of LARP-ers. THOSE people deserve your derision...

... but the rest of it, you never really know... heck, even FPS-boy here played him a lil' FFVII when it was the rage, and I'll admit to owning all the versions of "Reel Fishing".

Even if the DSi comes out, the DS (phat or lite) will still have about three-dozen viable games for ANY gaming taste. It makes me laugh SO hard to see all of this nail-biting over a tiny little non-specific announcement by Nintendo. "Ease up in that corner, driver, or you're bound to cut a tire!!!":lol:

ston3henge
My feelings exactly. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Stop whinning about it on here.
esny240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 esny240
Member since 2006 • 44 Posts
The only appealing feature the DSi has imo is the downloadable content and even that could end up bad not to mention it's region locked. If I do end up buying it I'll just wait for the inevitable new colors.
hi-buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 hi-buzz
Member since 2008 • 189 Posts

I agree with zikimaru88 for EVERYTHING said.....this is nintendo's dsi GBA MICRO....big mistake nintendo..I'll wait for the DS2....

prettyrux12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 prettyrux12

I agree. I think the DSi is going to be pretty much pointless. The GBA slot being removed is the "coupe de grace" for it in my opinion. Otherwise, it may have stood a chance.saxplayer3

Somewhere on this lines I think this is wrong, DSi looks like a good console.

Even though its just a extra version of DS, it has a camera ( PSP doesn't)

euphzilla03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 euphzilla03
Member since 2007 • 395 Posts

Such anger towards the DSi...get over it people like it or not it's coming out. Don't like it don't buy it. Quit trying to shove your opinions or lame NEVER GUNNA BUY THIS stuff on other people. Sometimes it's better to not weigh in on a subject..particularly when one will just bash and make claims without even seeing the hardware in action. I think a lot of people who are complaing prolly take advantage of all those trade and save promotions because they have to have the latest tech and toss their old stuff for the new stuff..or they didn't take care of their original systems and now they're in bad shape...sigh I realize how opinionated that was and I'm kicking myself for it...like I said though when it all comes down to it don't like it don't buy it it's not rocket science...

five-zal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#36 five-zal
Member since 2008 • 43 Posts

[QUOTE="saxplayer3"]I agree. I think the DSi is going to be pretty much pointless. The GBA slot being removed is the "coupe de grace" for it in my opinion. Otherwise, it may have stood a chance.prettyrux12

Somewhere on this lines I think this is wrong, DSi looks like a good console.

Even though its just a extra version of DS, it has a camera ( PSP doesn't)

lol.psp does have camera and it released was early than ndsi.year 2006

if the ndsi camera has no flash then it sux like psp camera

FailureGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 FailureGamer
the DSi won't sell much. it wont be succesful.
Nasty_butler_9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38 Nasty_butler_9
Member since 2007 • 1540 Posts

zikimaru88

Copying the PSP? What the hell is this second grade? It's called buisness, sell as much as you can, if it involves borrowing an idea from a rival company, you think it's a reason to not buy the new version? What if in 20 years, theres still no SD card on the DS, would you be pissed? I bet you would, no DLC on your DS and everyone else is soakin in the demos, mp3's videos etc. meanwhile you won't buy it because they "copied" SONY....Stupid Nintendo.....Learning from tehre competitors.....Bastards......And why are you complaining that they put in a camera? I bet you'll buy it and have tons of fun taking goofy pictures with your friends, and you'll hardly miss the GBA slot. If I'm right, are you saying you'd rather them not put in a camera, than make the same version minus the camera? People are complaining for such small reasons, the new DS will be amazing, camera, browser, SD card for mp3's or videos etc., increased wi-fi range, ang games that will probably include uses of these funtions

ibby2envy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 ibby2envy
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
look who the hell cares? as long as u have an r4 theres no point of buying the stupid new DS LOL. so dont cry get an r4 75 bux thats all and ur done no need to cry bout anything and this is their problem not urs no one cares what u think go tell someone who cares or get an r4.
Mclovin02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Mclovin02
eh-hem Ok first off i just like to point out that that SOME of yall Are being ridicoulus most of you know that some where in your gamer heart of yours you're gonna buy the dsi i just know it . now yall are like man i'm never gonna get it and then right as you see it your gonna pull out wallet buy it right on the spot. So just stop complaining. Boo-hoo no gba slot but hey mp3 player camera INTERNET! i say thats way better than any gba game! I knonw when heard mp3 internet and camera i knew i was gonna buy it the day it comes out in america since i cant read japenese and the ds is region locked so YEAH no importing for me. so everyone need not complain for badass the dsi is
thewilyranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#41 thewilyranger
Member since 2004 • 319 Posts
The DSI could be good it could be bad, one of the reasons I may purchase it is for a Wiiware type ordeal, I'm disappointed of the GBA slot being removed but nintendo may have something up there sleeve for allowing GBA games on SD cards but I'm netural at this point and will wait and see how it turns out.