My ds lite randomly (or not randomly) turns off?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

leokello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 leokello
Member since 2006 • 168 Posts

when i play my ds lite, it randomly (though quite often) turns off. i'm guessing i need battery replacements. do you have any suggestions to what's happening and how i could fix it? please don't say that i need to recharge it (it turns off while the light is green; even when i play while charging it turns off. its annoying because it won't stay on for me long enough to be useful, no matter how many times i try. and i can't go for warranty. please help

death_bagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 death_bagel
Member since 2006 • 3449 Posts
Go to Gamestop, im sure they can replace batteries. Yeah thats the problem, you probably left your DS on for a long time without noticing itand the battery got messed up. Just see what Gamestop can do for you.
Avatar image for xMeHRuNeSDaGoNx
xMeHRuNeSDaGoNx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#3 xMeHRuNeSDaGoNx
Member since 2007 • 177 Posts

Go to Gamestop, im sure they can replace batteries. Yeah thats the problem, you probably left your DS on for a long time without noticing itand the battery got messed up. Just see what Gamestop can do for you.death_bagel

^^^THAT is a SICK pic of Akuma^^^

sAntiag0_drAg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 sAntiag0_drAg
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts
if u have a unneeded or unwanted gameboy advance SP or sumthing they have the same batteries and u mite be able to change it