Megaman Legends 3 announced on the 3DS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

i'm starting to get really pissed off that nobody made a thread on that... DISBELIEVERS :x

so after torturing poor megafans like me for more than a decade, and poking us quite a bit throughout the year with rumors, capcom finally announced Megaman Legends 3 is in the works, and will be a 3DS game.

61ff49825a2f51d99abc106488ad74c9_450x240.png

Almost 10 years to the date after the North American release of Mega Man Legends 2, I am very excited to announce that the Mega Man Legends 3 Project is a reality!
Mega Man Legends 3 Project has just been announced at the Nintendo Conference 2010 in Japan for the Nintendo 3DS! While we can't get into too many details, we can say that fans will have an opportunity to be part of the development process like never before as they interact directly with the team! How exactly? You'll have to stay tuned for more news at New York Comic Con!
We'll have an exclusive video from Keiji Inafune shortly, but in the meantime, hit the jump for a special blog post from the game's director, Masakazu Eguchi!
MEGA MAN LEGENDS 3 PROJECT KICKS OFF!!
Hi everyone! This is Masakazu Eguchi, director of MEGA MAN LEGENDS 3!
So, how about that Keiji Inafune special interview? Did you like that?
As you can see, Inafune is very enthusiastic about this project. And that new development ****that he said he would go into more detail about later, I'm sure you won't be disappointed by that. We think not only fans of the series, but anyone interested in Mega Man Legends will be like, "What? …OMG!!!"
When I and the rest of the staff first heard that were that we were doing this, we were shaking in our boots. All of us were asking our bosses, "Are you guys serious?"
But the proposition was interesting to say the least. So, now here we are making intense preparations and trying to stay on schedule.
…Having said that, there are so many details about the project that I am dying to tell all of you… but you'll have to wait and let your imaginations run wild for just a little longer, until the Comic Con in New York next month!
Until then, I'll use this blog to introduce to members of my team, and tell you a little about what's going on here in the Dev Lab. I'll do my best to update it at least once a week, so check back often!
I'm also looking forward to hearing comments from all of you!

source

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BrunoBRS
if you're not hyped, then you fail at life. i can't decide which one is the best news of the year: the new golden sun being released in exactly 2 months, or the existence of a megaman legends 3 game.
Vixadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Vixadd
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I hadn't even heard of this! Dude you just made my day! =)
Newgamer67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Newgamer67
Member since 2010 • 28 Posts
This is great! I'm not the biggest megaman fan but a new megaman game on the 3ds in 3D sounds completly AWESOME!!!
Crazy_Legs87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Crazy_Legs87
Member since 2010 • 210 Posts

Defiantly knew this was coming.

When Inafune tease fans about this, the Mega Man Legends forums was created right after that over at the Capcom Unity web site, which the forum never existed before.

eggbenedict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 eggbenedict
Member since 2010 • 121 Posts

this news is so great its enough to make me cry i have been waiting for a legends 3 for years

eggbenedict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 eggbenedict
Member since 2010 • 121 Posts

[QUOTE="spike6958"]Meh...MegaMan sucks, always has done, if anything this would make me NOT buy the 3DS.IvanElk
Meh... You suck, if anything this would make me punch you in the face.

its sad response even if someone doesn't like a series then to say" it makes me not want to buy a system" just because of 1 game series is pitiful

happy_dude64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 happy_dude64
Member since 2007 • 994 Posts

I never liked either of the LEgends games. IMO the original, X, and Zero series are the only good ones.

IvanElk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 IvanElk
Member since 2008 • 3798 Posts

[QUOTE="IvanElk"][QUOTE="spike6958"]Meh...MegaMan sucks, always has done, if anything this would make me NOT buy the 3DS.eggbenedict

Meh... You suck, if anything this would make me punch you in the face.

its sad response even if someone doesn't like a series then to say" it makes me not want to buy a system" just because of 1 game series is pitiful

Lol I got modded for that post, man no one has a sense of humor these days. Either way, you post in what is a hype thread and not only that you claim this would make you not buy the 3ds, which if you hate a series SO much to not buy a system... you must not buy a lot of systems.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BrunoBRS

I never liked either of the LEgends games. IMO the original, X, and Zero series are the only good ones.

happy_dude64
i've never really liked the original series :shock: i spent my entire SNES childhood playing X3, though. and i have the MMZ collection, despite having finished all 4 games multiple times before. but megaman legends? IT'S THE REASON MY N64 IS STILL INSTALLED ON THE TV. it's too damn awesome.
martinX3X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 martinX3X
Member since 2009 • 4488 Posts

I've never played Megaman but I can imagine how happy the fans must be right now. Congrats! :D

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

if you're not hyped, then you fail at life. i can't decide which one is the best news of the year: the new golden sun being released in exactly 2 months, or the existence of a megaman legends 3 game.BrunoBRS
I don't even know about the previous titles, and no, I don't fail at life. It's just a video game.

IvanElk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 IvanElk
Member since 2008 • 3798 Posts

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]if you're not hyped, then you fail at life. i can't decide which one is the best news of the year: the new golden sun being released in exactly 2 months, or the existence of a megaman legends 3 game.hydralisk86

I don't even know about the previous titles, and no, I don't fail at life. It's just a video game.

Its one thing to have never played megaman but sorry if you are older then 10 you would have heard of it at some point.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]if you're not hyped, then you fail at life. i can't decide which one is the best news of the year: the new golden sun being released in exactly 2 months, or the existence of a megaman legends 3 game.hydralisk86

it was a joke :|
NintendoNite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 NintendoNite
Member since 2010 • 728 Posts
heeelll mudda fudgen yeah
theoryC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 theoryC
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
This is probably the best news I've received in like... the history of gaming. Holy frick I have been waiting for this for so long!
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#21 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
I enjoyed the other two, good news.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#22 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

I wonder why they didn't call it "Megaman Legends 3D"

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts
This game is going to be awesome.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BrunoBRS

alexh_99
because it's silly, and could imply a remake. i'm happy without "3D" slapped on the boxart and the title :P
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#25 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="alexh_99"]

because it's silly, and could imply a remake. i'm happy without "3D" slapped on the boxart and the title :P

I know, i was just saying that a lot of people have been doing that, and was wondering why capcom didn't do it as well :P
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="alexh_99"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="alexh_99"]

I know, i was just saying that a lot of people have been doing that, and was wondering why capcom didn't do it as well :P

because they love their fans :P but before the announcement, i actually did ask for "megaman legends 3...D" on that thread asking which 3DS announcement would you like to see at the conference. so yeah, i was happy when i read that my wish was granted :P
asd357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 asd357
Member since 2010 • 52 Posts

nice one! hope it gets better in the 3DS.