Mario Strikers Charged online question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iamtirrrred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 iamtirrrred
Member since 2003 • 293 Posts
If you already have Mario Strikers Charged, I have one question, Can you play with anybody online or do you need friend codes? In other words... is it like Mario Kart DS or Pokemon DS.
maclotr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 maclotr
Member since 2003 • 6282 Posts
Mario Kart DS. I don't have it, but I know for a fact.
Avatar image for JustWiicredible
JustWiicredible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JustWiicredible
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts

If you already have Mario Strikers Charged, I have one question, Can you play with anybody online or do you need friend codes? In other words... is it like Mario Kart DS or Pokemon DS.iamtirrrred

Right, you can play against Joe Q Public or friends, but as you say correctly you need their strikers code for that. It's fun.

jorgeluisbl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jorgeluisbl
Member since 2005 • 1479 Posts

[QUOTE="iamtirrrred"]If you already have Mario Strikers Charged, I have one question, Can you play with anybody online or do you need friend codes? In other words... is it like Mario Kart DS or Pokemon DS.JustWiicredible

Right, you can play against Joe Q Public or friends, but as you say correctly you need their strikers code for that. It's fun.

Yeah. 

euro96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 euro96
Member since 2005 • 499 Posts

Ranked games pick an opponent at random from your continent.

Freindlies require friend codes and can be played globally although global games are prone to lag.

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts
[QUOTE="JustWiicredible"]

[QUOTE="iamtirrrred"]If you already have Mario Strikers Charged, I have one question, Can you play with anybody online or do you need friend codes? In other words... is it like Mario Kart DS or Pokemon DS.jorgeluisbl

Yeah. 

what they all said

iamtirrrred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 iamtirrrred

Ranked games pick an opponent at random from your continent.

Freindlies require friend codes and can be played globally although global games are prone to lag.

euro96

I am so happy for that, I hate friend codes.

Camble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Camble
Member since 2006 • 215 Posts
I wonder how the ranking system works.  Would it depend on the number of goals you score and allow against opponents, or would it be an option which would allow you to select what rank you would like to play in?
Camble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Camble
Member since 2006 • 215 Posts
Also, I wonder if Gamespot will host tournaments, not just for this game, but for Wii games in general.
djnesh21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 djnesh21
Member since 2004 • 352 Posts
The ranking system is very simple when you play a ranked match it is the best out of 3 games each game lasts 3 mins and each game u win gets you 10 points and for each goal you get it adds another point so by then end of 1 actual ranked game you should have 20 points if you won more if you include your  goals

The ranking system works as more points you have the higher you rank is but every so often the delete every1's rank and it starts again ( for you people who have it ,  its the timer when you first log on to wifi at the top of the screen)

I hope tht answers your question :D
djnesh21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 djnesh21
Member since 2004 • 352 Posts
and also Gamespot cant host tournaments for Mario Strikers for 1 simple reason there is no spectator mode so you cant see people playing only the actual people in the game playing are the 1's that can see i also hope that answers your question again :D
clarkeyboy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 clarkeyboy21
Member since 2006 • 702 Posts
if you have the game you can play against anyone, but if you exchange codes with others you can create a friend leaderboard and match them, quite fun.
iamtirrrred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 iamtirrrred
thanks