This topic is locked from further discussion.

optimal_saint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 optimal_saint
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Is anyone interested in Madden 13 for Wii U?

I haven't heard or seen much of anything about it.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

optimal_saint
I plan on getting it because I'm a Lions fan. I havn't got it for my other systems yet so I think I'll get the Wii U version. I expect it to be a direct HD twin port, perhaps with play calling on the tablet.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

optimal_saint

Wii U version is inferior missing game modes.

JuanGrande386

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JuanGrande386
Member since 2003 • 1116 Posts

Ive had the 360 version since launch, I hear the Wii U version is missing modes and the new physics engine. If you have a PS3 or 360 Id recommend that version.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#5 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

[QUOTE="optimal_saint"]

Jaysonguy

not like hes gonna miss much lol the 360 version lacks any sort of career mode what so ever the career mode is just you pick a player position or coach , and watch a screen (ala nfl.com s like coverage of a live game ) basically what you see is a 2d football field with lines designating positions of your team oponent and the ball - you well very seldom get a chance to actually play on the field during season mode depending upon your position that you end up drafted as for example i got forced to be a punter, so i have nothing to do but kick the ball back and forth but if you got friends to play with you thats the only reason why id bother with it ,
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="optimal_saint"]

mariokart64fan

not like hes gonna miss much lol the 360 version lacks any sort of career mode what so ever the career mode is just you pick a player position or coach , and watch a screen (ala nfl.com s like coverage of a live game ) basically what you see is a 2d football field with lines designating positions of your team oponent and the ball - you well very seldom get a chance to actually play on the field during season mode depending upon your position that you end up drafted as for example i got forced to be a punter, so i have nothing to do but kick the ball back and forth but if you got friends to play with you thats the only reason why id bother with it ,

You've shown you have no idea about the game.

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts

[QUOTE="optimal_saint"]

Jaysonguy

you really shouldn't be answering this person if you don't have the wiiu version or a wii u for that matter.As far as games go there's no reason for the wiiu version to be missing anything.answers like that aren't helpful positively or negatively

As for the OP: I suggest you wait till the wiiu comes out and ask around if anyone has bought the wiiu version and their opinions on it. I'm not really a football fan so I can't really judge Madden 13. also videos on youtube may not help too much. I've always thought gameplay in videos showed gameplay at a lower quality or the clarity of the vid is partly dependent upon your pc.If you do watch vids ask the video poster some questions about the game and how it looks on his tv well provided he has an hd tv. the most I've tried with the wiiu is a Rayman Legends demo at Gamestop. It was graphically superior to Rayman Origans and possibly funner. the wiiu controller was lighter than it looked.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jaysonguy

you really shouldn't be answering this person if you don't have the wiiu version or a wii u for that matter.As far as games go there's no reason for the wiiu version to be missing anything.answers like that aren't helpful positively or negatively

Celsius765

Hey how about you stop dishing out misleading answers?

The Wii U version has less features, it's common knowledge, the people who made the (#*(@# game said it has less features.

Don't post in here giving someone hope that it's going to on par with the other versions and then they go and buy it. Are you going to refund his money when it turns out you were wrong?

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts

I'll retract part of my previous comment from what I've dug up its missing the infinity physics engine, madden ultimate team and online team. Other than that I think it has everything else. tho according to ign the tackles may feel stiffer but it doesn't feel bad or broken. you'll also be able to play it on the gamepad. If the differences seem highly noticeable to you I suggest buying the ps3/360 version and hold off on buying a football game for wiiu till Madden 14 by then Nintendo will have the Unity engine for wiiu games.If your not up to waiting see if 2K is bringing they're fottball game to wiiu

optimal_saint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 optimal_saint
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Has anyone gotten Madden for Wii U?