KONAMI: have made a huge mistake not bringing PES to wii....look

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gary_safc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 gary_safc
Member since 2007 • 452 Posts

omg konami what are you thinking your pro evolution soccer games for next gen graphics are crap ... how could u turn the wii down and not bring your pes games to the system think of the millions of people that love football [soccer] and have a wii there been flying off the shelves and letting EA win its just shameful of you the graphics would be like the ps2 version which is good and gameplay will be smooth like the ps2 version and yet didnt bother makin this for wii huge mistake in my eyes ...

what do you people round the world think about this has konami made a mistake not bringing pro evo to the wii?

thanks for your time

Carbon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Carbon_
Member since 2006 • 1491 Posts
My opinion on sports games is that they are dumb. Games are supposed to get you away from the real world. You can't go to the Mushroom Kingdom and jump on Goombas, or fight zombies. So why don't people go play soccer outside instead of playing a game about it. Most people need to burn the calories anyway. So I don't care about it that much.
blueteeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 blueteeth
Member since 2006 • 1158 Posts

My opinion on sports games is that they are dumb. Games are supposed to get you away from the real world. You can't go to the Mushroom Kingdom and jump on Goombas, or fight zombies. So why don't people go play soccer outside instead of playing a game about it. Most people need to burn the calories anyway. So I don't care about it that much.Carbon_

I agree with this guy 1000 percent

Rev3nger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Rev3nger
Member since 2006 • 1127 Posts

My opinion on sports games is that they are dumb. Games are supposed to get you away from the real world. You can't go to the Mushroom Kingdom and jump on Goombas, or fight zombies. So why don't people go play soccer outside instead of playing a game about it. Most people need to burn the calories anyway. So I don't care about it that much.Carbon_

You can't control a whole team in the real world, like in PES or any other sports games, for example. While I agree that a little more fresh air and activity would help a lot of people, that is hardly relevant. Sports games make as much sense to exist as "Mushroom Kingdom" games.

Exxelerator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Exxelerator
Member since 2005 • 826 Posts

[QUOTE="Carbon_"]My opinion on sports games is that they are dumb. Games are supposed to get you away from the real world. You can't go to the Mushroom Kingdom and jump on Goombas, or fight zombies. So why don't people go play soccer outside instead of playing a game about it. Most people need to burn the calories anyway. So I don't care about it that much.blueteeth

I agree with this guy 1000 percent

hmm i never thought about that, its sounds ok. Anyways i dont like Winning Eleven/PES so i dont give a crap about this game

Supersegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Supersegs
Member since 2006 • 166 Posts
you can crate yourself and play in your vaforite team and win the word cup ... you can do this playing on a third pernos camara... while the rest of the team is controlles by the computer.
Supersegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Supersegs
Member since 2006 • 166 Posts
sry about the exelent spelling
monkey2go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 monkey2go
Member since 2004 • 3760 Posts
soccer sucks thats why
Treal_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Treal_basic
Member since 2002 • 561 Posts

[QUOTE="Carbon_"]My opinion on sports games is that they are dumb. Games are supposed to get you away from the real world. You can't go to the Mushroom Kingdom and jump on Goombas, or fight zombies. So why don't people go play soccer outside instead of playing a game about it. Most people need to burn the calories anyway. So I don't care about it that much.Rev3nger

You can't control a whole team in the real world, like in PES or any other sports games, for example. While I agree that a little more fresh air and activity would help a lot of people, that is hardly relevant. Sports games make as much sense to exist as "Mushroom Kingdom" games.

exactly... i cant play professional football in the real world, therefore i play Madden. i can never control a NFL franchise and decide on draft picks, concession stand prices, uniform designs, etc. in the real world. i dont know how to skateboard either, but i have fun playing tony hawk. are you saying a game like guitar hero is dumb because you can play a guitar in real life? thats like saying, why do people play RISK or Monopoly when they can go join the army or get into real estate. im not a soccer fan, but to say that sports games are dumb, is an asinine comment.

Synchro456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Synchro456
Member since 2005 • 8359 Posts
soccer sucks thats whymonkey2go
Yea soccer sucks :roll: Anyway just get Fifa 08 then, and sports games aren't stupied they can be fun.
Avatar image for EndlessPunisher
EndlessPunisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 EndlessPunisher
Member since 2005 • 1390 Posts
Sorry im one of those guys who doesnt like soccer, so pretty much I dont care, Im just more of a Madden or NCAA person.
reyad-u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 reyad-u
Member since 2006 • 6960 Posts
soccer sucks thats whymonkey2go
its the most popular sport in the world.
Stucazzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Stucazzo
Member since 2002 • 567 Posts

That's probably one of the dumbest things I've heard. And i'm not exactly sure what to say to that. I love hockey. I love playing it in REAL LIFE as well as playing it on the computer or console. So i burn my calories. That's kind of harsh to say that SPORTS games are dumb. But it's your opinion i guess...

marito12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 marito12
Member since 2005 • 150 Posts
i play winning eleven cuz i play soccer in real life
Avatar image for EndlessPunisher
EndlessPunisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 EndlessPunisher
Member since 2005 • 1390 Posts
[QUOTE="monkey2go"]soccer sucks thats whyreyad-u

and this fact matters why? Being the most popular sport in the world doesnt mean hes gonna come back and change his mind. Some people dont like soccer, respect their opinion or ignore it.
reyad-u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 reyad-u
Member since 2006 • 6960 Posts

[QUOTE="reyad-u"][QUOTE="monkey2go"]soccer sucks thats whyEndlessPunisher

and this fact matters why? Being the most popular sport in the world doesnt mean hes gonna come back and change his mind. Some people dont like soccer, respect their opinion or ignore it.

what opinion? he sdaid soccer sucks. he never said IMO soccer sucks. you shouldnt pass of your opinion as fact. therefore there was no opinion to respect.

ants83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ants83
Member since 2005 • 359 Posts
I thought it was coming to Wii? When was it canned? (I really should keep up with the news)
Treal_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Treal_basic
Member since 2002 • 561 Posts

[QUOTE="EndlessPunisher"][QUOTE="reyad-u"][QUOTE="monkey2go"]soccer sucks thats whyreyad-u

what opinion? he sdaid soccer sucks. he never said IMO soccer sucks. you shouldnt pass of your opinion as fact. therefore there was no opinion to respect.

all adjectives are subjective, therefore there are opinions. if you interpret was he says a fact than, thats your problem. so like EndlessPunisher said, respect their opinion or ignore.