Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Graphics

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ta11on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ta11on
Member since 2007 • 784 Posts

Are these the real graphics for this game... because thats insane!!! (In a good way of course.) Im going crazy over this. I cant wait for it to be released.

Four Organization XIII characters battling Heartless monsters.

Ques4d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Ques4d4
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts
1st screenshot looks realistic for a ds game.
ta11on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ta11on

This video dosnt show the graphics too well, but I just thought I would put it up here anyways.

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/kingdomhearts3582days/video_player.html?id=IHRlkjTw5b8EszXX

PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts
It's real as far as I know. I can't wait to play this game.
whitefirex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 whitefirex
Member since 2006 • 839 Posts
yeah it's real, I can't wait for this game and the psp game.... but kh games always look good.
white143papi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 white143papi
Member since 2006 • 791 Posts
I believe it's possible for the those cutscene pics to be for the ds but until there is actual video of it I have a hard time beliving it
Avatar image for TwilightSoilder
TwilightSoilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TwilightSoilder
Member since 2007 • 1831 Posts
I think the graphics are really good but I'm more concerned about the controls.
Zelda1118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Zelda1118
Member since 2008 • 321 Posts
Looks awesome!!! Does anyone know when it is suppose to be released?
Syao4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 Syao4
Member since 2005 • 523 Posts

Are you guys serious? The graphics aren't that good.

I've seen the screenshots of the mobile version and it looks like it has a better 3D..

Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Yes, those are actual graphics. This game is going to be the best thing to the DS.
TwilightSoilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TwilightSoilder

Are you guys serious? The graphics aren't that good.

I've seen the screenshots of the mobile version and it looks like it has a better 3D..

Syao4
Don't like it don't get it. :roll:
GeekyDad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#12 GeekyDad
Member since 2006 • 1697 Posts

I think the graphics are really good but I'm more concerned about the controls.TwilightSoilder

I'm not at all concerned about the game's controls. After playing both KHI & II, I see no problem with control on the DS. Likely we'll see movement with the D-pad; jumping, attacks and hotkeys on the face buttons; and camera control with the shoulder buttons, with various things done on the touch screen.

ta11on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ta11on

[QUOTE="TwilightSoilder"]I think the graphics are really good but I'm more concerned about the controls.GeekyDad

I'm not at all concerned about the game's controls. After playing both KHI & II, I see no problem with control on the DS. Likely we'll see movement with the D-pad; jumping, attacks and hotkeys on the face buttons; and camera control with the shoulder buttons, with various things done on the touch screen.

I read that they were trying not to use the touch screen too much because they wanted to make it feel as close to the console version as possibel.

Dont you wish KH3 was made on the PS2 and not just the PS3? Sorry... off topic, but whatever.

TwilightSoilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TwilightSoilder
[QUOTE="GeekyDad"]

[QUOTE="TwilightSoilder"]I think the graphics are really good but I'm more concerned about the controls.ta11on

I read that they were trying not to use the touch screen too much because they wanted to make it feel as close to the console version as possibel.

Dont you wish KH3 was made on the PS2 and not just the PS3? Sorry... off topic, but whatever.

KH3 on the PS2 or Wii is fine by me. :) Anyways the reason I'm concerned with the controls is because I would imagine the control pad wouldn't work as well as the joy stick.
thattotally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 thattotally
Member since 2008 • 3842 Posts

ta11on

kh3 on the ps2? in 2010 the ps2 will probably be on the PSN store for heaven's sakes!!! and the wii's motion sensoring is cute, but the kh series relies on exceptional graphics. I want a pretty game.

anyway I hope that by 2009 I'll still be alive and this will already be released to noth america. another KH game? CoM was great, I doubt this one can fail. heck even the mobile one might be interesting

WindTactic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 WindTactic
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Alright this looks nice. I can't wait for a Kingdom Hearts game on the DS.
ta11on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ta11on
[QUOTE="ta11on"]

thattotally

kh3 on the ps2? in 2010 the ps2 will probably be on the PSN store for heaven's sakes!!! and the wii's motion sensoring is cute, but the kh series relies on exceptional graphics. I want a pretty game.

anyway I hope that by 2009 I'll still be alive and this will already be released to noth america. another KH game? CoM was great, I doubt this one can fail. heck even the mobile one might be interesting

I can not afford a PS3 at the moment, or anytime soon. I wouldnt mind the game being on the PS3, as long as it is on the PS2 as well. I loved 1&2&CoM, and I dont want to miss out on this one all because I dont have enough $. Im sure several (or even most) KH fans have not yet upgraded to the PS3, and it would be a bummer not to be able to try this game. It would be stupid not to make a PS2 version, because most KH3 games will probably be purchased for the PS2. (Lots o' Money!)

Daemon_Grayl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Daemon_Grayl
Member since 2008 • 212 Posts

Check my topic and look at the links. I'd say that there pretty good. For more info on the game, read the faqs on the forum.

Link: http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/kingdomhearts3582days/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-41471468&pid=943346

shard9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 shard9
Member since 2005 • 150 Posts
screenshots are real, as for the cutscenes that have bben shown (e.g. the one with axel and roxas eating ice cream) i don't think they will look like that in the game, because they use the PS2 Kingdom hearts 2 engine and character models.