Killer Instinct - VC? Yes Please

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mpurnell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 mpurnell
Member since 2003 • 181 Posts
Anyone remember this game for the Super Nintendo?  I would love to see this game get released on the Wii Virtual Console!!
zcds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 161

#2 zcds
Member since 2005 • 1984 Posts
it was made by rare, and right no things between rare and nintendo arnt so good, it may come to the vc some day, but i heard it's coming to the xbox live aracide with online suport, so they are probley working on that now.
Xerlaoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Xerlaoth
Member since 2005 • 1059 Posts

it was made by rare, and right no things between rare and nintendo arnt so good, it may come to the vc some day, but i heard it's coming to the xbox live aracide with online suport, so they are probley working on that now. zcds
it was made by rare, and right no things between rare and nintendo arnt so good, it may come to the vc some day, but i heard it's coming to the xbox live aracide with online suport, so they are probley working on that now. zcds

Kinda inaccurate to say things aren't good with square and nintendo.  its just that microsoft owns rare, so they don't want rare releasing their intellectual properties on competitor systems. 

Iorning_board

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Iorning_board
Member since 2005 • 1853 Posts
Very good game though, its a shame we probably wont see it.
Demon-Draco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Demon-Draco
Member since 2003 • 760 Posts
Nintendo meets Rare, Nintendo gets Rare, Nintendo loses Rare. Such is drama. But I must say, Glacius was a BAMF.