Just picked up black 3DS Ocarina + FIre emblem echoes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

Did I get the right fire emblem game? I saw 2 other ones there birthright and fates or something i went with this one but is this the best one for 3ds didn't see awakening anywhere. Is echoes a traditional fire emblem etc?

I've been in a hardcore fire emblem mood after beating sacred stones damn that game was good wish i could buy it on 3ds to replay it.

I also got link to the past, zelda 1 and links awakening but im already zelda'd out been playing so much zelda's lol

Didn't see yoshi island in the store for super nintendo virtual console and disappointed with that meh its my go 2 platformer on the go.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

Did I get the right fire emblem game? I saw 2 other ones there birthright and fates or something i went with this one but is this the best one for 3ds didn't see awakening anywhere. Is echoes a traditional fire emblem etc?

I've been in a hardcore fire emblem mood after beating sacred stones damn that game was good wish i could buy it on 3ds to replay it.

I also got link to the past, zelda 1 and links awakening but im already zelda'd out been playing so much zelda's lol

Didn't see yoshi island in the store for super nintendo virtual console and disappointed with that meh its my go 2 platformer on the go.

fire emblem echoes is a remake of the original game on the NES i think. so you bought a remake....if you are ok with that.

so its as traditional as your gonna get..... awakening/fates is more modern fire emblem

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

All three (well, five) Fire Emblem games on the 3DS are great. However, I do believe you should have gotten A Link Between Worlds instead of Ocarina of Time. A Link Between Worlds is a flawless game; very humble and unambitious, but it does what it sets outs to do and it does it flawlessly.