Is it wierd that i just turned 30 and bought a DS?

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

world69star69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 world69star69
Member since 2005 • 1401 Posts

Yeah, well I actually will be 30 on the 11th, DEc on Thursday. I own every console and a kick arse gaming pc (excpet the 360, as I would never want to be raped by a cheap no good console that makes me pay to play online). I already got all the pc, ps3, psp and wii games that are out now and was gaming when Final Fatasy 1 and Castlevania 1 first came out, in fact FF1 and Dragon Warrior were my first console rpgs (phantasie 1 and pool of raideance for pc rpgs)..so when I seen that the ds has a remake of both ff3 (the only one i never played as the original imported translated nes version i have, I could never get into) and FFIV(2 in US) along with Dragon Quest4(dragon warrior4 in US) , orcs and elves(a favorite cell phone game of mine), Chrono trigger, and 3 sotn type castlevania games... those games are the reasons I had to get one, and had my fiance buy one for my for my birthday. I got ff3,ff4, castvania dos, ooe, DQ4, and orcs and elves with it. I really love it.

I still love my psp though, but this is cool too!! To be honest I would of probably just stuck with only the psp as a handheld if I could of got these games for it as I love all the psp rpgs, i still couldn't resist those 3d remakes of ff 3 and 4 and castlvania. I do think the ff remakes could of been better on psp, but I am not complaining as they seem really good so far.

One of the reasons I was holding off getting this for so long was the large amount of kid centric games(pokemon, half the ds games on the rack that have baby looking characters, not talking about animie(like disgaea as I love that) but some of the box art really looks like baby charcters, then there is the thought of how gba had made so many games easier didn't appeal to me), casual games(cooking mama, diner dash etc..), and girly games(nintendogs, animal crossing, barbie, etc..).... These games that i got are all hardcore games, something that is missing on the wii and turned my wii into my girlfriends console for ddr basically. What I want to know is if you guys think its strange for me getting one, and if any of you are older then 20?

canary7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 canary7
Member since 2004 • 6277 Posts
No. The DS is for EVERYONE.
Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Avistann
Member since 2008 • 7102 Posts
You are crazy! Jkjkjk Nah man, a lot of older people play the DS, it is not only limited to kids and young adults. I hope you enjoy the ds =)
Avatar image for Nomoreblasphemy
Nomoreblasphemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Nomoreblasphemy
Member since 2008 • 198 Posts

Dude, grow up. The DS is for small,uninformed, illiterate children. Ignoramus...

Kidding, my dad has one and he's older than you. Der's nut'n rawng wit it. Enjoy your DS. :)

Wrecked69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

#5 Wrecked69
Member since 2008 • 869 Posts
Considering how heavily Nintendo has been catering advertising to people of your age group since the launch of Wii, I would not say its strange that you got one.
Avatar image for Nomoreblasphemy
Nomoreblasphemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Nomoreblasphemy
Member since 2008 • 198 Posts
Hey! Animal Crossing isn't girly! Sure it's childish, but not girly! I said I was kidding when I called you an ignoramus, but now I may reconsider...
world69star69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 world69star69
Considering how heavily Nintendo has been catering advertising to people of your age group since the launch of Wii, I would not say its strange that you got one.Wrecked69
Catering to my age group what are you talking about? They absolutly have not!! I come from the original NES/SNES/Atari crowd growing up and have been a HARDCORE gamer ever since...nintendo is abandoning it's hardcore audience for causal crap...i really miss the how they used to do things back in the day before the wii. I have a wii but only 2 games intrest me, galaxy and zelda, the rest is a big disapointment for a hardcore gamer, I really am into rpgs any rpgs...and love castlevania which is what got me to get a ds.
I think you are thinking of people in their 40's like soccor moms who like simple casual games like brain age...that doesn't cater to my age group at all, people 25-35 are the original generation of hardcore NES gamers!
world69star69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 world69star69
Hey! Animal Crossing isn't girly! Sure it's childish, but not girly! I said I was kidding when I called you an ignoramus, but now I may reconsider...Nomoreblasphemy
Srry, I only know about it from what I see on the commercial from the 2 britney spears like girls chatting about it, with their little cutsie animals wandering around on the screen.. it doesn't seem like a hardcore game at all..If I am mistaken please inform me.
Wrecked69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

#9 Wrecked69
Member since 2008 • 869 Posts

[QUOTE="Wrecked69"]Considering how heavily Nintendo has been catering advertising to people of your age group since the launch of Wii, I would not say its strange that you got one.world69star69
Catering to my age group what are you talking about? They absolutly have not!! I come from the original NES/SNES/Atari crowd growing up and have been a HARDCORE gamer ever since...nintendo is abandoning it's hardcore audience for causal crap...i really miss the how they used to do things back in the day before the wii. I have a wii but only 2 games intrest me, galaxy and zelda, the rest is a big disapointment for a hardcore gamer, I really am into rpgs any rpgs...and love castlevania which is what got me to get a ds.
I think you are thinking of people in their 40's like soccor moms who like simple casual games like brain age...that doesn't cater to my age group at all, people 25-35 are the original generation of hardcore NES gamers!

They have been heavily advertising to people who appear to be in their 30s and 40s, yes mostly casuals, but being casual or not has nothing to do with age. I'm just saying its not weird for someone whos 30+ to own a wii or DS, regardless of what kind of gamer they are, and for some people, maybe not YOU, but for some, the commercials are a huge reason why.

gfmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gfmetal
Member since 2003 • 94 Posts
i'm not far off from 30 myself and bought a ds back in june. and btw i LOVED the first dragon warrior game when i was a kid. i can remember being bummed that i didn't have the $15 for a nintendo power subscription when it came packaged with dragon warrior
danny5329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 danny5329
Member since 2005 • 954 Posts
[QUOTE="world69star69"]

One of the reasons I was holding off getting this for so long was the large amount of kid centric games(pokemon, half the ds games on the rack that have baby looking characters, not talking about animie(like disgaea as I love that) but some of the box art really looks like baby charcters, then there is the thought of how gba had made so many games easier didn't appeal to me), casual games(cooking mama, diner dash etc..), and girly games(nintendogs, animal crossing, barbie, etc..).... These games that i got are all hardcore games, something that is missing on the wii and turned my wii into my girlfriends console for ddr basically. What I want to know is if you guys think its strange for me getting one, and if any of you are older then 20?

so how many girlfriends do you actually have?
world69star69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 world69star69
[QUOTE="danny5329"][QUOTE="world69star69"]

so how many girlfriends do you actually have?

HUH?? Where did you get that i have multiple girlfriends? I have been with the same girl since 2004, we are engaged. (I was dating 3 at one time before her, but that turned into a disaster when they found out about each other....oh it wasn't pretty!)
world69star69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 world69star69
i'm not far off from 30 myself and bought a ds back in june. and btw i LOVED the first dragon warrior game when i was a kid. i can remember being bummed that i didn't have the $15 for a nintendo power subscription when it came packaged with dragon warriorgfmetal
Dragon Warrior was great!! I remember the 2nd was pretty good too! I never played the 3rd and 4th until many years later as i had moved on to the tg-16-then genesis later the snes at that time. I had Nintendo power in the 80's I beleive issue 1 - 60 or someting like that. I still remember the first magazine with the clay mario on a muschroom if I remember right. Then there was the fold out legend of zelda map.. pure awesomeness! Those were crazy days in nintendo. We had the live action mario show, and the zelda cartoon. SMB3 was all the rage!
Avatar image for Sarbuth_Tetulis
Sarbuth_Tetulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Sarbuth_Tetulis
Member since 2008 • 79 Posts
My dad has one. He is older than you.
login

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 login
Member since 2003 • 75 Posts
dude u cant afford $50 for 1 time in 1 year? I dont even remember when I entered in my live subcription card in thats how good the deal is
jjtiebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 jjtiebuckle
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts
dude u cant afford $50 for 1 time in 1 year? I dont even remember when I entered in my live subcription card in thats how good the deal islogin
Crazy is what he said... What's also crazy is how many video games you have and find the time to play them all.. The last crazy thing is how we share the same B-day, even though I'll barely be 24... What ISN'T crazy is purchasing a DS when you're 30. Yes, Nintendo has lost the hardcore audience (I also remember Dragon Quest, if not as vividly), but there are those few titles (Yoshi's Island DS, Contra 4, FF 3) that still have "hardcore" flare.
acidrain1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 acidrain1976
Member since 2007 • 160 Posts
Not weird at all. I'm 32 and I really like my DS. I find it more fun than all the other systems, even the Wii (which is a fantastic console). The touchscreen controls on the real good games just can't be beat, so fun and original. It's such a unique gaming device... the touchscreen breathes new life into old-generation style games (I'm from the 8-bit era, for sure LOL). I'll probably get a DSi when they come out here. :)
Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Englando_IV
Member since 2008 • 4334 Posts
No, but your need to assert masculinity is.
murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts
No its weird that you only recently got a DS jk:lol:
CreepingDeath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 CreepingDeath_
Member since 2007 • 3342 Posts
No, but it's weird that you just turned 30 and can't spell "weird".
EuroMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 EuroMafia
Member since 2008 • 7026 Posts
No, because you're on a games forums; most of us know what we're doing :)
smfes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 smfes
Member since 2005 • 388 Posts
Just turned 19 yesterday and i bought my DS when i was 17 i have 7 games to it and i love it ! 19 of years and still gaming da handheld nintendo
malkiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#23 malkiko
Member since 2008 • 189 Posts

I bought my first DS when I was 31 years old a few years ago and now I am 33. I have been gaming since the Atari 2600 era, before most users on this forum where born.

It is unfortunate that many of my generation are reinforcing society's stereotypes by being selective of what games they play due to their age and believe that in order to maintain their masculinity (most gamers are males) or maturity then need to play violent or "mature" games. I hate violent and "mature" games and always have since the 64-bit era.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#24 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Not wierd at all man! I am soon to be 27 (in feb) and i bought a DS a few Christmas's ago!

Ive also been gaming since atari,nes and old computers!:P

slimdave21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 slimdave21
Member since 2003 • 2646 Posts

I own every console and a kick arse gaming pc (excpet the 360, as I would never want to be raped by a cheap no good console that makes me pay to play online). world69star69

LOL:lol:. I'm 20 and play my DS regularly.

Tailscoolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Tailscoolio
Member since 2006 • 443 Posts

There's nothing weird about it. The DS has a lot of "kiddy" games but its also got a lot of brilliant ones too, as does the wii... Nintendo is just trying to advertise to a very wide audience (Younger/older, casual/hardcore) So people will eventually feel as if Nintendo isn't catering to their needs because they are dividing their attention to all the different (potential) gamers...

Whether this is smart or not is a controversial subject, they could be doing the best thing in gameing history... or they could be spreading themselves too thin... Either way, they welcome all areas of the market; including 30 year olds... ;)

Avatar image for Greatspacecoast
Greatspacecoast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Greatspacecoast
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Yeah, well I actually will be 30 on the 11th, DEc on Thursday. I own every console and a kick arse gaming pc (excpet the 360, as I would never want to be raped by a cheap no good console that makes me pay to play online). I already got all the pc, ps3, psp and wii games that are out now and was gaming when Final Fatasy 1 and Castlevania 1 first came out, in fact FF1 and Dragon Warrior were my first console rpgs (phantasie 1 and pool of raideance for pc rpgs)..so when I seen that the ds has a remake of both ff3 (the only one i never played as the original imported translated nes version i have, I could never get into) and FFIV(2 in US) along with Dragon Quest4(dragon warrior4 in US) , orcs and elves(a favorite cell phone game of mine), Chrono trigger, and 3 sotn type castlevania games... those games are the reasons I had to get one, and had my fiance buy one for my for my birthday. I got ff3,ff4, castvania dos, ooe, DQ4, and orcs and elves with it. I really love it.

I still love my psp though, but this is cool too!! To be honest I would of probably just stuck with only the psp as a handheld if I could of got these games for it as I love all the psp rpgs, i still couldn't resist those 3d remakes of ff 3 and 4 and castlvania. I do think the ff remakes could of been better on psp, but I am not complaining as they seem really good so far.

One of the reasons I was holding off getting this for so long was the large amount of kid centric games(pokemon, half the ds games on the rack that have baby looking characters, not talking about animie(like disgaea as I love that) but some of the box art really looks like baby charcters, then there is the thought of how gba had made so many games easier didn't appeal to me), casual games(cooking mama, diner dash etc..), and girly games(nintendogs, animal crossing, barbie, etc..).... These games that i got are all hardcore games, something that is missing on the wii and turned my wii into my girlfriends console for ddr basically. What I want to know is if you guys think its strange for me getting one, and if any of you are older then 20world69star69

Can I tell you something Worldstar? I stopped playing Video games for at least 10 years or so. The last portable I bought was an Atari Lynx. And then one day like magic someone had awesome game on a old school GBA. The GBA was left behind with some games Monster Rancher,Gridiron,Nancy Drew and one game that grabbed me to playing a bit:Golden Sun. (Holy crap get it) This GBA was the first model. So they didn't have the backlight. A few months later DS was about to be released. When the DS was released I got Super Mario 64 package via Gamestop. I didn't own a N64 system nor did I own a super nintendo. Um, I was mesmerized by that game from the start. I got the DS and it's still my best investment but Im backwards because I am thinking of getting a PSP now as well and a Wii. I just bought Chrono Trigger and i am immersed in this game everytime I play it. Even though I have a stumbling block on this game on a area where the controls are not working for me. I am thinking of doing something drastic and paying someone to get past this problem area for me.

I remember buying Contra around the time it was released. I remember going to Kay Bee Toy Stores and getting this game and remember hard it was. I remember buying Ninja Gaiden and I remember the first day I played the Sega Genesis.

I see now it's on the DS and I have the GBA version

Why this phenomenon happening, I think it's because alot of people are drawn back to the veteran games as the lure in the same way that classic rock stations effected people in the mid to late eighties. I don't call it nostalgia it's just something to hold onto because the world moves so fast now. It's necessary to keep yourself from going insane. I remember how much work I had to do to get a game system on my own and prune trees. I bought it at Service Merchandise and the NES came off the conveyor belt. :) Now anyone can get that system relatively easy and all the cartridges are pretty cheap. But we didn't have Rental places in my area for a looong time.

I wanted to keep the old game systems with me so I bought a speciality system called "GP2X" which is a open source gaming system that plays all 2D machines from Atari to Sega Genesis.I love that as much as my DS. And there are so many games I haven't played. It's hard to decide which games to play on that system. I have the whole Neo Geo library on one SD card. Not really impressed with the games they made for it. Alot of it was limited and carbon copy fighting games. I do have the whole NES library on my SD card though :)

The point is, you are just experiencing what everyone is experiencing. The one thing you remember from playing video games. That particular energy and feeling that we all got when we played Atari,Nes, or whatever system it was. The hours and years it took to design a game are the same reasons why Harry potter fans wait for a year or so for another Novel,Why James Cameron Fans are excited over Avatar,Why GNR fans lost it over Chinese Democracy finally coming out. It;s the labour of craft and the strive for excellence in connecting with audience that loves that expression being created.

Thats why so many people go to the DS because of the GBA library and the fact that DS has finally found it's rhythm for the right games for the DS library. It took a few years and garbage was coming out. But this system can hold out for another year or so. Nintendo will have a different system configuration by then. The GBA port elimination was a mistake. Everyone was buying used GBA games for their library. Don't eliminate choices. No one gives a crap about a digital camera. I hope DS designers lurk on this board. Understand that by now it's retarded to put add on features that have nothing to do with gaming.

P.S. (or is that DS) I really looking forward to purchasing "Bob's Game" in 2009. That's such a great story how that game was created.

I hope the new DS realizes that to be a fully functioning 3d machine it's going to need a new overhaul and a new revolution of portable gaming.I wasn't too impressed with the DSI. I never even bought the DS Lite because I heard issues with the diagonal pad that would probably drive me crazy. For DS to get me to commit to another system it's going to have to be a dual system

charlulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#28 charlulz
My mom is 50 and she plays wild world and mario kart alot. So i dont think its weird. Like alot of people have been saying, its for everyone.
Needles-Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Needles-Kane
Member since 2004 • 2040 Posts
Gaming is for everyone, just because you are an adult doesn't mean you have to stop having fun. I'm 28 by the way.
Avatar image for EyeShatteredSky
EyeShatteredSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#30 EyeShatteredSky
Member since 2008 • 1510 Posts
You are never too old to enjoy what the DS has to offer. Hope you have fun with your new system!
nu_jerzeegurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 nu_jerzeegurl

Totally Agree with the above statement:)

I bought my first DS at age 39 and here I am at 40, still playing with it.

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts
Please don't sit here and rip on other systems... the forum is about DS. You might be turning 30, but you need to grow up some.
Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

OREGON TRAIL FTW! (green and black screen)

Man, I loved the golden days of Nintendo. Pure Greatness.

I'm about to buy a DSlite for my daughter for Xmas. She wants a pink one, but we'll have to see about that. The only reason I don't want her to have the pink one is because I'm totally gonna buy Phantom Hourglass, ChronnoTrigger, and a few other games for it for myself.

There's nothing wrong with owning a DS no matter what the age is. Now days, if you own a PS3/360 and are above 30 people look at you for playing traditional games as a nerd imo. The DS/Wii is where it's at when it comes to society, and you will fit in just fine.

aaalzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34 aaalzx
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I don't think so. I'm 28 and buy it 2 years 3 years ago. You're right that they are so many games for people that don't have enough "game experience" (I started at 7 with atari 2600) Also the system lacks older oriented-games, not only M rated. You could look also for Dementium: The ward, Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword. Contra 4 and Trauma Center 1 or 2.
RTS____EX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 RTS____EX
Member since 2007 • 195 Posts
what an existencial post, do what you want any age you have... if you care of what are thinking the rest of the people, THEN you have serious problems
forgot_it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 forgot_it
Member since 2004 • 6756 Posts
Yes, consult a dermatologist.
Blue_Abyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Blue_Abyss
Member since 2008 • 176 Posts
Gamig is an ever growing industry that is try to appeal to game players of all ages and types so being thirty and buying a ds is resonable + games are as popular as movies or soon to be + its jst another form of entertainment and fun, why should an adult be ashamed to play their games?
Albusz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Albusz
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts
I just picked up the Special Edition Mario RED DS and I'll be 57 in January of 2009.;)I think that's old enough to be a grandpa to some of you.:D
blood_dragonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 blood_dragonx
Member since 2007 • 191 Posts

The DS is for all

enough said

XboxStationDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40 XboxStationDs
29 here.. just finished chrono trigger..
Detroit222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#41 Detroit222
Member since 2005 • 5371 Posts

No. What's weird is that you're 30 and still seeking affirmation from strangers. :?

There are a lot of "mature" games out there - Brain Age, etc. So if you need to prove you're mature, play those.

The rest of us will simply enjoy ourselves with Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Zelda, Harvest Moon, and the like.

By the way, I'm 59.

bbrstanggt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 bbrstanggt
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

I'll be 27 in a few days and fully agree with you about the DS. The main reason I have yet to purchase a Wii is because other than Mario Galaxy I didn't really see any games that I wanted to play.. ok maybe Raving Rabbids but, I bought the gold limited edition Zelda DS Lite just before last christmas and have yet to regret it. I wanted to be able to play my revamped Mario and Square Enix games on the go and have been exceptionally happy with it.

I know what you mean about the casual games on the DS which are the majority. I'll probably end up getting my GF her own DS soon so she doesn't keep me from playing Chrono Trigger while she is playing Cooking Mama lol.

shogoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 shogoh
Member since 2003 • 571 Posts

There are books and movies made for kids. Does that mean we should stay away from libraries and DVDs?

The DS really is for everyone. There is no age to enjoy games like Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros, Professor Layton.Of course there are games on the DS that are made for kids (Imagine series, Barbie, etc) but no one expects you to play them.

I'm 26 and I own 91 DS games on the last count:P. I enjoy Mario Kart, Animal Crossing and I'm even a Pokemon fan. My favorite games are the Castlevania series, RPGs like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest and SRPGs like Luminous Arc.

By the way, I love Orcs & Elves !

xlil-starx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 xlil-starx
Member since 2008 • 215 Posts

no it isnt weird that ur 30 and have a DS..if u like it then whats it matter? no one cares..im sure people aint gona see u with ur ds then start laughing and pointing!

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#45 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
Nahh, it's a quality handheld, and being that you already own all those other systems you mentioned, it doesn't seem weird regardless.
shadowcat2576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#46 shadowcat2576
Member since 2006 • 908 Posts

I bought my first DS when I was 31 years old a few years ago and now I am 33. I have been gaming since the Atari 2600 era, before most users on this forum where born.

It is unfortunate that many of my generation are reinforcing society's stereotypes by being selective of what games they play due to their age and believe that in order to maintain their masculinity (most gamers are males) or maturity then need to play violent or "mature" games. I hate violent and "mature" games and always have since the 64-bit era.

malkiko

I very much agree with this. At 32, I find it funny that so many people feel they must fit into this mold. One of the things that makes the DS so great is the range of games that it offers. I personally love it for old-school flavored classics like FFIV, NSMB, Sonic Rush, Mario 64, but also enjoy the "casual" games that are done right like Brain Age, Picross, CrossworDS, Soduko, and new favorites like Professor Layton, Puzzle Quest, and Hotel Dusk.

As for all the "childish" games out there, I sometimes wonder if some of these gamers were gamining when they were that young. I was, and I bought and loved a lot of games back the that I'm sure older gamers didn't care for, but they were there and available and appropriate for my age. Even now, I buy a few DS games that are based on properties I like if they're a decent price. TMNT, Transformers Animated, Ben 10. While they're not great games by any standard, they aren't terrible and for the $10-$20 I can definately afford the 5-6 hours of entertainment I get from them.

Nintendoguy325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#47 Nintendoguy325
Member since 2008 • 463 Posts
I think it's weird that you posted it on the internet for everyone to comment on
indigoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#48 indigoma
Member since 2008 • 33 Posts
quite. when did you start thinking about buying one?
Avatar image for Legacy_of_Gamef
Legacy_of_Gamef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Legacy_of_Gamef
Member since 2008 • 236 Posts
No, personally, I think when I'm 30, I will still be playing some Nintendo games, as well as XBox :P
siafni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 siafni
Member since 2005 • 629 Posts
I'm 32, got it some 3 years ago... still playing it (actually, it's my only console at the moment)