IMAGINE: Super Smash Bros. DS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FooFighter92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 FooFighter92
Member since 2009 • 100 Posts

I just think that this, this would be a killer, and I mean KILLER game. It's just an idea that seems so obvios to me and I don't understand how it doesn't exist. I mean, if it where going to be released like, tomorrow, wouldn't you go running to the store right now? I would.

I just think that the DS has perfect capabilities for a game like that, I think we'll all agree on that at least.

thehunter1900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 thehunter1900
Member since 2010 • 309 Posts

I just think that this, this would be a killer, and I mean KILLER game. It's just an idea that seems so obvios to me and I don't understand how it doesn't exist. I mean, if it where going to be released like, tomorrow, wouldn't you go running to the store right now? I would.

I just think that the DS has perfect capabilities for a game like that, I think we'll all agree on that at least.

FooFighter92

Why are you creating the exact same topic as 10 topics under you? there is already one. you dont even need to look more then 10 rows under you lol?

waste of space

here link

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27392976&tag=topics%3Btitle

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

You don't seem to post a lot, so whatever, but this topic is SO overdone; and here you are acting like this is some amazing and unheard of revelation. I'd suggest waiting on posting a new topic until you're more familiar with the board.

Cruse34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Cruse34
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts

Its an awful idea to me. The only way I see it would working would be only 2 players. And then what fun is that?

OmegaAK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 OmegaAK47
Member since 2007 • 875 Posts

I would wait into I see if it is worth it, maybe wait into one of my friends have a copy and I play it to see if I like it first. Seems like it might be a water-down experiance.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts

IMAGINE: This topic has been made over a billion times already and most people disagree with the idea

JAB991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#8 JAB991
Member since 2007 • 6077 Posts
I've been imagining it everyday whenever a new one of these topics shows up, and each time I decide it would be horrible.
dontshackzmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 dontshackzmii
Member since 2009 • 6026 Posts

they didnt make it for ds they are not going to for 3ds

thattotally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 thattotally
Member since 2008 • 3842 Posts

Oh god not this again :lol:

Man I remember those days on the DS forum.

FooFighter92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 FooFighter92
Member since 2009 • 100 Posts
I do imagined this Topic was alredy overwritten, but I don't care, the time is wasted by you people who only write in the topic to say that. What do you expect me to say? "I'm sorry, I won't do it again"? Well I won't. Just don't write on the topic and te story 's over. There are nicer ways of saying things you know... Anyways, it's doesn't impress me te answers I got, but it DOES impress me that you think nobody likes the idea. That's hard to believe, it just seems so obvious....
thattotally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 thattotally
Member since 2008 • 3842 Posts

I don't know if the rule is still there but the discussion of a SSB DS has been banned/forbidden for a while when there was an influx of topics on the matter. So... yeah.

SuperbGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SuperbGamer
Member since 2006 • 1243 Posts

I'd prefer it to be on the 3DS, with the stronger graphical capabilites and all.

Jelley0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jelley0
Member since 2009 • 1867 Posts

To the people who say it's a bad idea remember that the game works fine without a control stick because the wii remote on its side works perfectly in brawl, and the Ds would be the same thing as the wii remote except with a screen in the middle. And there could be up to four people with ds download play with one cartridgeand/or online. And don't even complain about the graphics, the Ds capablities is greater than the N64 and SSb64 was just fine. So there is now flaws if you think about it.

I too am surprised is hasn't been done yet.

And to the people who say this topic has been made a lot: you know what else has been said a lot? Telling people that the topic has been made a lot has been said just as much as the topics, but it's actually been said more than the amount of topics considering about how 90% of the people don't even talk about the topic but they instead say it's been created before. Just don't eneter the topic, simple as that.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Man Ubisoft is getting lazy taking names from other games to use as subtitles for their Imagine series.

[spoiler] Just Kidding [/spoiler]

But I think it might not of worked on the DS it would definitely work on the 3DS.

thehunter1900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thehunter1900
Member since 2010 • 309 Posts

as nitnndo stated lately in 2 interviews.

they where kinda getting mario and all the other stuff tired, because they where used in to much party titels etc. The chars started to become more like puppets then actually really background based chars.

while kid iracus was assigned to super smash bros team, the team leader ( or director for of it ) said that he adviced to go fro a super smash brothers for the 3DS.

the nintendo president stated at a interview, that he didn't wanted to yet again have a game that got all those puppets in 1 smashing game, he wnanted to have the games for those characters. they picked out kid iracus, and that became reality.

if this game would be comming, it would join at some later point, when the 3DS is more settled i think, or els they are using it for a new handheld in the future or whatever.

its always good to hold triumph cards behind :P

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

I have for 3 years but to no avail.

SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#19 SoraX64
Member since 2008 • 29221 Posts
Plain and simple, it won't happen because the maps would have to be tiny to accommodate for 4 players moving around. You can't zoom in on your character without ruining the gameplay, and you can't exactly zoom out without making everything tiny.