If you have mlb power pros, help me please!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

somethindumb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 somethindumb
Member since 2007 • 175 Posts
aleright, the other day I got mlb power pros. It's a great game and it's really fun. The problem is, there are 162 games in the season and I don't wan't to play them all, but every time I choose to skip the games and make the computer play them, I loose. For example, my record was 22 and 4, and then i skipped eight games, and i was 24 and 22. I went from first place to fourth place. Is there a way to make the computer easier for when I skip the games, so I don't loose every one?
jb_22vols

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jb_22vols
Member since 2005 • 949 Posts
No I dont think there is, but most sports games are like that, you sim and you most of the time will lose. I believe at the beginning of the season it will let you decide how many games you want to play so if you don't want to play 162 games then you may have to do a new season and set a shorter schedule. and btw GREAT game it's my 2nd favorite Wii game behind SMG.
somethindumb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 somethindumb
Member since 2007 • 175 Posts
oh, ya it's great. i didn't see the shorter game choice because the only games that i REALLY wanted to play were the Sox-Yankees games and the october games. Also, Is there a way to make player improve faster in season mode, because it takes so LONG! I thought that all you had to to was tell them what to practice, but now i'm not sure