How much should i sell my DS (ORIGINAL) for?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by 123kiwi2 (25 posts) -
hello, I'm trying to sell my Nintendo DS (Original) but i have no idea how much i should sell it for. I am selling my DS with five games total and the charger. it doesnt got the pencil thingy no more and it works perfectly fine. any ideas please feel free to put it here! =D THX!!!
#2 Posted by werewillf (48 posts) -
I guess it depends on where you plan on selling it. You could shop around amazon and see what comparable ds systems are selling for. Or you could set up a bid on ebay and see what people are willing to pay for it. Or you could just take it into gamestop and hope to get a decent amount of store credit (sometimes they have some good trade in offers to).
#3 Posted by Detroit222 (5371 posts) -

With that much stuff to sell, I'd bundle it together and sell it on e-bay.

#4 Posted by Daavpuke (13771 posts) -
This isn't really the place for that. Give or take 70 bucks. There's your estimate, now go go go.
#5 Posted by DJ_Lae (42748 posts) -
Not very much, depending on the games. $50 might be the most you'd get.
#6 Posted by PumpkinBoogie (3375 posts) -
[QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]Not very much, depending on the games. $50 might be the most you'd get.

Yeah, this. The games might be a determining factor but the niche buying market for the original DS is pretty low. The competition is stiff compared to we you're thinking of going up against those selling DS Lites. Because to be honest the original DS is not the most visually appealing out of the whole DS line of systems.
#7 Posted by Daavpuke (13771 posts) -
[QUOTE="PumpkinBoogie"][QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]Not very much, depending on the games. $50 might be the most you'd get.

Yeah, this. The games might be a determining factor but the niche buying market for the original DS is pretty low. The competition is stiff compared to we you're thinking of going up against those selling DS Lites. Because to be honest the original DS is not the most visually appealing out of the whole DS line of systems.

I think it's by far the most appealing. I bought my third DS phat now.
#8 Posted by elbert_b_23 (8247 posts) -
#9 Posted by Kenny789 (10434 posts) -
DS Phat? You'd be lucky to sell it for $50.
#10 Posted by Kurezan (1850 posts) -

$50.00, I'd buy one for that price in a second.

#11 Posted by forgot_it (6756 posts) -
[QUOTE="Daavpuke"] I think it's by far the most appealing. I bought my third DS phat now.

Being an outlier doesn't really prove anything.
#12 Posted by Betelgeyze (25 posts) -
I think 50$ is maximum for dis peace of ... you know :) In Russia you can buy DS Lite in good condition and R4 or Acekard and with micro sd just for 80-90 bucks! avito.ru/items/moskva_kompyuternye_igry_i_po_nintendo_ds_lite_14002233 In dis case 50$ is max in my opinion.
#13 Posted by ModeDude (1135 posts) -
Sell it for as much as you can get away with, you might as well.
#14 Posted by Tujiaxing (126 posts) -
Aroud 50$, try to sell it with games so you could get paid more.
Avatar image for BreakTheseLinks
#15 Posted by BreakTheseLinks (2601 posts) -
DS Phat? You'd be lucky to sell it for $50.Kenny789
If you sell it to a friend, yeah. I went in to sell my DS at GameStop and they offered me $17 :/ I told the guy he's out of his mind.