This topic is locked from further discussion.

DBZFREAKAZOID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DBZFREAKAZOID
Member since 2004 • 48 Posts
My L Button has Broken! It wont work it was working half descent for a while and now its quit. What do I do i heard mail it but I dont have a receipt?
BlueCash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BlueCash
Member since 2006 • 518 Posts
How did it break?
DBZFREAKAZOID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DBZFREAKAZOID

How did it break?BlueCash

I dont know it worked fine and then like 2 weeks ago I noticed I had to push harder my R works perfect but L not at all. I havent dropped it or anything.

BlueCash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BlueCash
If you can get an exchange at the store then do that. If not call nintendo. If they determine that it's a manufactures defect they will fix it for free.
DBZFREAKAZOID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DBZFREAKAZOID

If you can get an exchange at the store then do that. If not call nintendo. If they determine that it's a manufactures defect they will fix it for free.BlueCash

I dont have a receipt. And if it somehow isnt dtermined how much is it $.Also Someone said they send you a new DS Lite?Not fix it?

BlueCash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BlueCash

[QUOTE="BlueCash"]If you can get an exchange at the store then do that. If not call nintendo. If they determine that it's a manufactures defect they will fix it for free.DBZFREAKAZOID

I dont have a receipt. And if it somehow isnt dtermined how much is it $.Also Someone said they send you a new DS Lite?Not fix it?

They send you prepaid shipping box and you stick your ds in it to mail back to them. If it's still under the standard 1 year warantee they will give you a discounted price. My nieces broke they offered to fix it for $50. Nintendo customer service is top notch don't be afraid to call.

Avatar image for plumbervspirate
plumbervspirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 plumbervspirate
Member since 2006 • 1264 Posts
Mine did the exact same thing, actually twice. My first DS it happened too within a matter of two weeks, my second one just did it recently, during a match of Metroid. Is it that it works, but you have to push abnormally hard on it? If so just keep clicking on it, and it will *or at least it did for me* come "unstuck". I think it is because I keep mine in my pocket, and it may be getting strained on the left trigger.
DBZFREAKAZOID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DBZFREAKAZOID
[QUOTE="DBZFREAKAZOID"]

[QUOTE="BlueCash"]If you can get an exchange at the store then do that. If not call nintendo. If they determine that it's a manufactures defect they will fix it for free.BlueCash

They send you prepaid shipping box and you stick your ds in it to mail back to them. If it's still under the standard 1 year warantee they will give you a discounted price. My nieces broke they offered to fix it for $50. Nintendo customer service is top notch don't be afraid to call.

Didnt they release June,11 2006 in america so I must have 1 year warranty right?

BlueCash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BlueCash
[QUOTE="BlueCash"][QUOTE="DBZFREAKAZOID"]

[QUOTE="BlueCash"]If you can get an exchange at the store then do that. If not call nintendo. If they determine that it's a manufactures defect they will fix it for free.DBZFREAKAZOID

Didnt they release June,11 2006 in america so I must have 1 year warranty right?

Yes the ds lite did. The white one.

DBZFREAKAZOID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DBZFREAKAZOID
DO they fix it or send a new one?