isthisnametakn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 isthisnametakn
Member since 2005 • 75 Posts

I'm in a bit of a pickle at the moment. Whenever I try to use my Wii U the video image on the TV cuts in and out. At first I thought maybe the HDMI was bad, so I wanted to try just regular AV cables, but the Wii U is set to Hi-Def, so I have to change the video settings. This requires the Gamepad, but I cannot for the life of me get my gamepad to charge. At the moment my only means of charging it is with a DreamGear docking station. It's aftermarket and allows me to charge the pad, a pro controller, and two Wii remotes simultaneously. The original charge chord that plugs into the docking station that came with my Nintendo eludes me. I'm trying to figure out if the DreamGear station isn't working right or if the battery is dead. When I put it on the lights flicker pink. It's supposed to turn a constant red, then turn to blue when the remote is fully charged. Would it make a difference if I found the charge chord that went with the pad or is my battery junk? This has pretty much rendered my Wii U unusable. On one end, I can't play a game without the screen blacking out every ten seconds; on the other hand the console loses even basic functions without the gamepad. I got to the point where I'm so frustrated I don't even want to look at the dang thing, so I re-boxed it and put it in timeout. Has anyone had this issue before?

Black96Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Black96Z
Member since 2007 • 955 Posts