This topic is locked from further discussion.

mopoko25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mopoko25
Member since 2007 • 277 Posts
Yesterday, I bought myself a Big Brain Academy game, and today, my boyfriend got me an Animal Crossing game instead of getting himself one. I feel quite guilty... :? But I hope that those 2 games are worth our money. What do you think?
borris_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 borris_1
Member since 2003 • 7181 Posts
Animal Crossing should be absolutely worth your money, especially if you try some online. But I won't comment on Big Brain Academy, since I haven't actually played it ^^
Avatar image for TalesofRaGnArOk
TalesofRaGnArOk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 TalesofRaGnArOk
Member since 2007 • 3189 Posts

Animal Crossing should be absolutely worth your money, especially if you try some online. But I won't comment on Big Brain Academy, since I haven't actually played it ^^borris_1

Hes right

StarFoxEXR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 StarFoxEXR
Member since 2007 • 689 Posts
Animal Crossing is definitely worth your money, big brain is okay since it is only 20 bucks
Mikeroefone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mikeroefone
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Animal crossing is an adorable game, so if you want to make it even for him get him an equally adorable game, Like kirby squeak squad. It melted my heart.

debradub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 debradub
Member since 2007 • 53 Posts
animal crossing is supposed to be good but the other game never did strike my fancy
mopoko25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mopoko25

Animal crossing is an adorable game, so if you want to make it even for him get him an equally adorable game, Like kirby squeak squad. It melted my heart.

Mikeroefone

I thought of exactly the same idea, to get him a game... But I don't know which one to get. He said that the only DS game he's really excited about is Smackdown vs. Raw 2008. Could you please recommend some DS games that he might like? Thanks!

thisguy51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thisguy51
Member since 2006 • 5319 Posts

Yesterday, I bought myself a Big Brain Academy game, and today, my boyfriend got me an Animal Crossing game instead of getting himself one. I feel quite guilty... :? But I hope that those 2 games are worth our money. What do you think?mopoko25

Why not play the games and find out for youreslf? And if you would like to see some recommendations, try the recommendation thread.

mopoko25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mopoko25

[QUOTE="mopoko25"]Yesterday, I bought myself a Big Brain Academy game, and today, my boyfriend got me an Animal Crossing game instead of getting himself one. I feel quite guilty... :? But I hope that those 2 games are worth our money. What do you think?thisguy51

Why not play the games and find out for youreslf? And if you would like to see some recommendations, try the recommendation thread.

Isn't it forums are created for queries and concerns? I'm just asking other gamers, but not you in particular.

thisguy51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thisguy51
Member since 2006 • 5319 Posts
[QUOTE="thisguy51"]

[QUOTE="mopoko25"]Yesterday, I bought myself a Big Brain Academy game, and today, my boyfriend got me an Animal Crossing game instead of getting himself one. I feel quite guilty... :? But I hope that those 2 games are worth our money. What do you think?mopoko25

Isn't it forums are created for queries and concerns? I'm just asking other gamers, but not you in particular.

Im just saying that if the games have already been purchased then why not try them out instead of feeling guilty.

mopoko25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mopoko25
[QUOTE="mopoko25"][QUOTE="thisguy51"]

[QUOTE="mopoko25"]Yesterday, I bought myself a Big Brain Academy game, and today, my boyfriend got me an Animal Crossing game instead of getting himself one. I feel quite guilty... :? But I hope that those 2 games are worth our money. What do you think?thisguy51

Im just saying that if the games have already been purchased then why not try them out instead of feeling guilty.

I tried the games already... I'm simply just asking. I rest my case!

Super_Toton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Super_Toton
Member since 2005 • 1757 Posts
[QUOTE="thisguy51"][QUOTE="mopoko25"][QUOTE="thisguy51"]

[QUOTE="mopoko25"]Yesterday, I bought myself a Big Brain Academy game, and today, my boyfriend got me an Animal Crossing game instead of getting himself one. I feel quite guilty... :? But I hope that those 2 games are worth our money. What do you think?mopoko25

Psh.. who the hell asks questions at a forum :question:

:P Lol, anyways.. like mentioned before Animal Crossing is definately well worth your money (and time). You'll be playing that game for months, seasons, and lifetimes. As for Big Brain Academy, I couldn't really say because those sort of games don't tickle my interest. But I'm fairly sure it's gotten good reviews, hopefully you'll enjoy it.

summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts
What kind of games is he into?
Castlevania, Mario Kart, or FF3 are good choices.
mtburdell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mtburdell
Member since 2007 • 998 Posts
mopoko25; Did you guys just recently get a DS?...only reason i ask is that when you first get one, at least with me i should say, it's natural to want to get up a collection of some games and in a way that's part of learning what suits you. ...so i wouldn't worry too much about it! I have both Big Brain and Brain Age and i like them both but don't really play them much because after getting about 10 or so games in as many months have gravitated to 2 or 3 that i play probably 90% of the time and the others I like for the most part but just play them the remaining 10%...I guess there's just so much time for one thing! The 3 I play the most are Ouendan2, Elite Beat Agents, and Bleach2 (import, well so is Ouendan2). ---but I think after you play the first few games you get you'll start having a better perspective on what you like and maybe go through all the top rated games in the review section and cross check them with the top reviews over on the IGN site and work up a wish list based on those as well as your own experience. ...so that's a good guilty like eating ice cream right!?
Link_fan_316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16 Link_fan_316
Member since 2004 • 1914 Posts
Animal Crossing is worth it
MangoLlamas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#17 MangoLlamas
Member since 2007 • 2325 Posts

Animal crossing is worth it... big brain isnt

MangoLlamas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#21 MangoLlamas
Member since 2007 • 2325 Posts
animal crossing is...big brain isnt
pjizzile11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#22 pjizzile11
Member since 2005 • 966 Posts
What games does he have? Well actually the only good games i have are partners in time and animal crossing...so i guess i shouldnt respond.
davo208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 davo208
Member since 2004 • 234 Posts
AC:WW bores the crap out of me but thats just me
Woofie_kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Woofie_kun
Member since 2007 • 170 Posts
Well I think maybe you should take a few minutes and browse the site with your boyfriend and try to find a game that he likes. Because anyone can name some great games but it will always be based on personal likings... for instance Trauma Center Final Fantasy III Metroid Prime Castlevania DoS Elite Beat Agents Well I haven't played many more than these games but these are kinda my favorites... if this helps :)
mopoko25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mopoko25
[QUOTE="mopoko25"][QUOTE="thisguy51"][QUOTE="mopoko25"][QUOTE="thisguy51"]

[QUOTE="mopoko25"]Yesterday, I bought myself a Big Brain Academy game, and today, my boyfriend got me an Animal Crossing game instead of getting himself one. I feel quite guilty... :? But I hope that those 2 games are worth our money. What do you think?Super_Toton

Psh.. who the hell asks questions at a forum :question:

:P Lol, anyways.. like mentioned before Animal Crossing is definately well worth your money (and time). You'll be playing that game for months, seasons, and lifetimes. As for Big Brain Academy, I couldn't really say because those sort of games don't tickle my interest. But I'm fairly sure it's gotten good reviews, hopefully you'll enjoy it.

I think asking a question in a forum is a way of raising an issue. :)

mopoko25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mopoko25

mopoko25; Did you guys just recently get a DS?...only reason i ask is that when you first get one, at least with me i should say, it's natural to want to get up a collection of some games and in a way that's part of learning what suits you. ...so i wouldn't worry too much about it! I have both Big Brain and Brain Age and i like them both but don't really play them much because after getting about 10 or so games in as many months have gravitated to 2 or 3 that i play probably 90% of the time and the others I like for the most part but just play them the remaining 10%...I guess there's just so much time for one thing! The 3 I play the most are Ouendan2, Elite Beat Agents, and Bleach2 (import, well so is Ouendan2). ---but I think after you play the first few games you get you'll start having a better perspective on what you like and maybe go through all the top rated games in the review section and cross check them with the top reviews over on the IGN site and work up a wish list based on those as well as your own experience. ...so that's a good guilty like eating ice cream right!?mtburdell

I got my DS Lite a few months ago, he got his since release... And the reason I felt guilty is because he's so supposed to get himself a game, not me. I think this is the 3rd time I said this... :P

mopoko25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mopoko25

animal crossing is...big brain isntMangoLlamas

You think so? Hm... As of the moment, I'm having fun with it, but I think the fun would eventually decline. That's what happened when I played Brain Age, I ended up selling it at Ebay.

mopoko25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mopoko25

Well I think maybe you should take a few minutes and browse the site with your boyfriend and try to find a game that he likes. Because anyone can name some great games but it will always be based on personal likings... for instance Trauma Center Final Fantasy III Metroid Prime Castlevania DoS Elite Beat Agents Well I haven't played many more than these games but these are kinda my favorites... if this helps :)Woofie_kun

Thanks! :D I'm considering getting him Trauma Center: Under the Knife. I must say, Elite Beat Agents is a really good game, it's one of my favorites.

LOLhahaDEAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#29 LOLhahaDEAD
Member since 2006 • 4431 Posts
I love Animal Crossing, and I'm a teenage boy who likes punk rock and all that. It's my guilty pleasure.
angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 angryfodder
Member since 2007 • 20490 Posts

I love Animal Crossing, and I'm a teenage boy who likes punk rock and all that. It's my guilty pleasure.LOLhahaDEAD

Dude, i'm 25 years old...and I bought animal crossing at the weekend. I should stop talking now....but yeah, its pretty cool. Although everytime I play it, I do feel guilty, its pretty far from the gears of war and forza motorsports that I usually play.