god I hate these Uber serious Mario Kart and Brawl players

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Valorbrett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Valorbrett
Member since 2008 • 27 Posts
honestly anyone ever just want ot ENJOY a game of Bralw and Mario Kart? and the srious people ruin it? For instance we have those really serious Brawl players that pick NOTHING but Final Destination and no items and the Mario Kart Players that do those ridicolous drifts with the Mini turbos and they pick nothing but Rainbow Road. Honestly I hate it when I decide to sit back in a game of brawl, do some taunt spamming, and then these Uber serious Marth, Sonic, Lucario, fox and some other furries start attacking me like "PLAY THE F-ING GAME YOU USELESS PIECE OF SCUM!" honestly I hate those kind of people I'm just trying to enjoy my game not be ticked at it because you play a cheap character or Drift at impossible angles and knock me off the course in the mean time. I hope you read this if you're one of those people. cause frankly you're a party pooper. Anyone else agree?
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
If you want to taunt spam then add other friends who do the same thing. Those serious Marth and furry characters ARE playing the game so why are they scum? There's no way this is a serious topic. :?
alphamale1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 alphamale1989
Member since 2008 • 3134 Posts

So you hate people who are better than you?

And honestly, it doesn't take that much to get good at Rainbow Road. I just played the coarse on time trails for about an hour and I was able to consistantly race through the entire coarse without falling off once.

LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LINKloco
Member since 2004 • 14514 Posts
Rediculous drifting mini turbos? lol That's a simple basic technique.
andrewham7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 andrewham7
Member since 2004 • 440 Posts
In Brawl, what exactly do you want these "Uber" players to do?? go easy on you?? if u lose, its because ur opponents are better than u. deal with it. and items just make the game cheap, playing without items makes it feel like an actual fighting game. Why would u sit back in a game and taunt spam anyways? whats the point? just play the game. when u play mario kart, do you drive backwards? no, you just race. when someone attacks you, you dont have to take it personally. As for cheap characters, you listed marth, sonic, lucario, and fox. All of these characters are not cheap characters, they are all beatable characters with their own weaknesses. so stop whining.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

if you are so frustrated about ppl being better than you play with CPUs

hopefully you are better than them

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

I love the people who say they're "professional" Smash Bros players

Oh great, someone learned to slap the controls in a button masher, your parents must be so proud of you

Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Englando_IV
Member since 2008 • 4334 Posts
You expect people not to kill you when you taunt...?
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

Oh great, someone learned to slap the controls in a button masher, your parents must be so proud of you

Jaysonguy
It doesn't matter even if they are good at the game, it lags online too much for it to even register what you want.
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#10 king23_
Member since 2007 • 18169 Posts
Eh...let them play the game however they want. Should they not try to win just so guys like you can win?
legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts
so you hate it when people want you to not spam attacks and taunts?
Gohansephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 Gohansephiroth
Member since 2005 • 9871 Posts
play local multiplayer with friends in the same room, i dont play online too much since i just never really liked the atmosphere. With brawl the lag is rather bad even when everyone has a good connection so that doesn't really make it much better.
Hetsumani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Hetsumani
Member since 2008 • 29 Posts
want it easy, and kick a lotta butts, or taunt withou being touched. play against lvl 1 cpu.
santiagochile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 santiagochile
Member since 2005 • 1717 Posts
honestly anyone ever just want ot ENJOY a game of Bralw and Mario Kart? and the srious people ruin it? For instance we have those really serious Brawl players that pick NOTHING but Final Destination and no items and the Mario Kart Players that do those ridicolous drifts with the Mini turbos and they pick nothing but Rainbow Road. Honestly I hate it when I decide to sit back in a game of brawl, do some taunt spamming, and then these Uber serious Marth, Sonic, Lucario, fox and some other furries start attacking me like "PLAY THE F-ING GAME YOU USELESS PIECE OF SCUM!" honestly I hate those kind of people I'm just trying to enjoy my game not be ticked at it because you play a cheap character or Drift at impossible angles and knock me off the course in the mean time. I hope you read this if you're one of those people. cause frankly you're a party pooper. Anyone else agree? Valorbrett
These games are not for you. Try Endless Ocean. There is no competition. It might be easier for you. It's actually fun and has beautiful graphics and great music.
umcommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 umcommon
Member since 2007 • 2503 Posts
I enjoy certain items, some are kinda cheap *cough- poke' balls -cough* I like any level except moving levels, that F-Zero level is just annoying.
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#16 Theguy56
Member since 2003 • 1379 Posts

Jaysonguy
Every game is a button masher. The usual Brawl is overrated thing is what I hate. Yes, I agree that these serious players are so boring. Final destination and no items, pathetic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 1425678786655
Member since 2003 • 410 Posts

brawl is liek that because u fight people no matter how much better than u because it lacks a ranking system.. and items do make it funner. and if people are trying to make brawl more like a fighting game then they should be playing somehting like doa4 or street fighter lol

as for mario kart it pisses me off when people do God knows what cheap tricks to get way ahead of everyone else just like in the ds one and i just want to play and have fun not against some lame cheater that ruins it for everyone

Avatar image for Dark_MetalSonic
Dark_MetalSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Dark_MetalSonic
Member since 2005 • 1792 Posts
I dont know about Mario Kart, but i agree with you about serious players in Brawl, picking random stage and items makes the game more fun, but they only want no items and Final Destination(or other stage they only want to play on), i allways want to play 'Free For All'(since i dont have anyone to play with) and its more fun that way, but the problem with the lag when platying with 3 other people.
Master_Hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Master_Hermes
Member since 2003 • 5913 Posts

honestly anyone ever just want ot ENJOY a game of Bralw and Mario Kart? and the srious people ruin it? For instance we have those really serious Brawl players that pick NOTHING but Final Destination and no items and the Mario Kart Players that do those ridicolous drifts with the Mini turbos and they pick nothing but Rainbow Road. Honestly I hate it when I decide to sit back in a game of brawl, do some taunt spamming, and then these Uber serious Marth, Sonic, Lucario, fox and some other furries start attacking me like "PLAY THE F-ING GAME YOU USELESS PIECE OF SCUM!" honestly I hate those kind of people I'm just trying to enjoy my game not be ticked at it because you play a cheap character or Drift at impossible angles and knock me off the course in the mean time. I hope you read this if you're one of those people. cause frankly you're a party pooper. Anyone else agree? Valorbrett

I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion but I do kinda agree with you. If you're playing someone less skilled than you or someone who's not as serious about the game as you, then you need to tone yourself down. I don't mean tone down your skill but your attitude. Don't yell and scream at them for not being as good as you and concede things like character and stage selection (the random button is there for a reason). People are entitled to play their game anyway they want, but when it comes to multiplayer you should take into consideration what everyone wants, strangling someone else's fun is a sure way to end up playing games alone.

Also, Don't taunt spam...

Master_Hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Master_Hermes
Member since 2003 • 5913 Posts

as for mario kart it pisses me off when people do God knows what cheap tricks to get way ahead of everyone else just like in the ds one and i just want to play and have fun not against some lame cheater that ruins it for everyone

Most of them are actually cheating and they can get away with it because there is no policing system whatsoever. There's also snaking (which is not cheating but, some may argue, cheap) but that doesn't explain going through buildings and driving over water and other hazards. Mario Kart DS's online mode is in tatters because of asses like that, thank God for the Wii game.

Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts

Yeah, I hate Rainbow Road. It's my least favorite track and I can't help but roll my eyes when someone chooses it.

Here, let's make it more fun.

AjaxNeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#22 AjaxNeron
Member since 2009 • 2318 Posts

Unfortunately, there is going to be people like that on Wi-Fi who practice all day and are extremely good.

My advice would be to get better than them. ;)

Erebyssial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Erebyssial
Member since 2007 • 2903 Posts

You're playing an online competitive multiplayer game and you're angry people are trying to win? Did it ever occur to you that trying to win is what makes the game fun for some people?

Get better at the game or find some people that want to play the same way you do.

santiagochile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 santiagochile
Member since 2005 • 1717 Posts

[QUOTE="Valorbrett"]honestly anyone ever just want ot ENJOY a game of Bralw and Mario Kart? and the srious people ruin it? For instance we have those really serious Brawl players that pick NOTHING but Final Destination and no items and the Mario Kart Players that do those ridicolous drifts with the Mini turbos and they pick nothing but Rainbow Road. Honestly I hate it when I decide to sit back in a game of brawl, do some taunt spamming, and then these Uber serious Marth, Sonic, Lucario, fox and some other furries start attacking me like "PLAY THE F-ING GAME YOU USELESS PIECE OF SCUM!" honestly I hate those kind of people I'm just trying to enjoy my game not be ticked at it because you play a cheap character or Drift at impossible angles and knock me off the course in the mean time. I hope you read this if you're one of those people. cause frankly you're a party pooper. Anyone else agree? Master_Hermes

I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion but I do kinda agree with you. If you're playing someone less skilled than you or someone who's not as serious about the game as you, then you need to tone yourself down. I don't mean tone down your skill but your attitude. Don't yell and scream at them for not being as good as you and concede things like character and stage selection (the random button is there for a reason). People are entitled to play their game anyway they want, but when it comes to multiplayer you should take into consideration what everyone wants, strangling someone else's fun is a sure way to end up playing games alone.

Also, Don't taunt spam...

People who are not that good lose big time online. I played Quantum of Solace and saw some some guy get killed 28 times and get 0 kills. I was picking that guy off left and right. That's part of the game, if you can't handle it, play alone.
AjaxNeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#25 AjaxNeron
Member since 2009 • 2318 Posts
Yeah, that's what I do, too. If it were a real game, people would use your weaknesses against you.
Fen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Fen85
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Eh, there's many ways to play a game. I imagine that somewhere out there on the web, there's another topic posted up that says something like "God, all I want to do is enjoy a decent fight but half the time people just stand around and spam taunts all day! Wtf's with that?!?!?!?!" ;)

If they're bellowing insults then they're just being retarded. Best thing to do (for both sides) is just quit and find a different opponent.

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
Mmm, yeah I hate to play at final destination all the time...
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ag1052
Member since 2006 • 5725 Posts
[QUOTE="Theguy56"] Every game is a button masher.

Wait... What? Can you explain that please???
Toothpick91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Toothpick91
Member since 2008 • 229 Posts
How can anyone tack the Wii seriously its saposed to be fun i know what the dude means its manly stupid little kids that take SSBB to seriously and think there so good if u what to get competitive go play halo 3 or cod4 those u cant get conpetitive on its the Wii ppl cm like i play around 1 or 2 maches of SSBB every sunday morning at church ppl get soooooo competitive it crazy lol its like hay look im big tough pikachu ima gona kick ur but oooooooooo and thene u wast theme its so dumb u cant tackit or anything realy on the Wii seriously i love the but ppl its the Wii cm lol its ment to be fun w/e lol
everlong12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#30 everlong12
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts
I see what you mean. I am on the fence about this though. See I am a very competitive gamer when it comes to games like that but there are somedays I just want to race or smash and have fun. Getting destroyed by a player who comes in and has to win can't be made an enemy of online play. The games aren't called Super Patty Cake Bros Tickle Fight or Mario Kart: Let's Take A Sunday Drive (I hope I didn't just give Nintendo any ideas!!) so you have to expect competition friendly and fierce. it's always a plus when you are teamed up with the fierce ones too!
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Theguy56

[QUOTE="Theguy56"] Every game is a button masher. ag1052

Every game has you pressing buttons. What difference does it make if you press them faster?

Why is Brawl a button masher while other fighting games aren't?

Erebyssial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Erebyssial
Member since 2007 • 2903 Posts

How can anyone tack the Wii seriously its saposed to be fun i know what the dude means its manly stupid little kids that take SSBB to seriously and think there so good if u what to get competitive go play halo 3 or cod4 those u cant get conpetitive on its the Wii ppl cm like i play around 1 or 2 maches of SSBB every sunday morning at church ppl get soooooo competitive it crazy lol its like hay look im big tough pikachu ima gona kick ur but oooooooooo and thene u wast theme its so dumb u cant tackit or anything realy on the Wii seriously i love the but ppl its the Wii cm lol its ment to be fun w/e lolToothpick91

Why do people say fun =/= serious gaming? How is the Wii "meant to be fun" but other systems aren't?

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ag1052

[QUOTE="ag1052"][QUOTE="Theguy56"] Every game is a button masher. Theguy56

Every game has you pressing buttons. What difference does it make if you press them faster?

Why is Brawl a button masher while other fighting games aren't?

pressing buttons doesnt make a game a button masher... a button masher is whoever can just smash all the buttons first can win, like some fighting games. Most other games do have you press buttons but require much more thought about what button to press when.... if you play SSBB and just randomly smash all the buttons you can, then you have a chance of winning... if you took that same logic to Zack and Wiki well you arnt going to get very far.
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
if you play SSBB and just randomly smash all the buttons you can, then you have a chance of winningag1052
I still don't know why people think this is true. If it were then people who play competitively would not play anymore since their chance at winning the "prize" would be based on luck. If you call Brawl a button masher then calling all multiplayer games button mashers is valid because there's ALWAYS the chance you will win. Skilled Smash players, which some people do not believe exist, will indeed press buttons and give thought about which ones they press and when they should be pressed as you just said. The instruction booklet and in-game "how to play" movie teach players when to shield, roll, attack, and other things to prevent themselves from losing.
SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
I believe the games are made with the goal of winning.
AscendedFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 AscendedFox
Member since 2007 • 105 Posts
I totally agree with you TC. :evil:
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ag1052
[QUOTE="ag1052"]if you play SSBB and just randomly smash all the buttons you can, then you have a chance of winningZumaJones07
I still don't know why people think this is true. If it were then people who play competitively would not play anymore since their chance at winning the "prize" would be based on luck. If you call Brawl a button masher then calling all multiplayer games button mashers is valid because there's ALWAYS the chance you will win. Skilled Smash players, which some people do not believe exist, will indeed press buttons and give thought about which ones they press and when they should be pressed as you just said. The instruction booklet and in-game "how to play" movie teach players when to shield, roll, attack, and other things to prevent themselves from losing.

first off the real point I was trying to make was that not all games are button mashers... second I dont agree with you, you will not win if you play Mario Kart, MLB Power Pros, Exicte Truck, Boom Blox, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and so on, if all you do is randomly press buttons but you could win if you do this is SSBB. Granted this is unlikely if you are playing against someone who knows how to play really well but you have much more of a chance at a random win than you do with any of the other games I listed.
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Theguy56

[QUOTE="ZumaJones07"][QUOTE="ag1052"]if you play SSBB and just randomly smash all the buttons you can, then you have a chance of winningag1052

first off the real point I was trying to make was that not all games are button mashers... second I dont agree with you, you will not win if you play Mario Kart, MLB Power Pros, Exicte Truck, Boom Blox, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and so on, if all you do is randomly press buttons but you could win if you do this is SSBB. Granted this is unlikely if you are playing against someone who knows how to play really well but you have much more of a chance at a random win than you do with any of the other games I listed.

Are you sure we're talking about the same Mario Kart?

DragonxanderPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DragonxanderPR
Member since 2008 • 292 Posts

I do agree. Always playing casual-oriented games set to be played with serious, competitive options reduces its fun. I can play either way, but not even my younger brother (I'm almost 16, my brother is 14) likes to play BRAWL casually. He says that he's bad playing on casual style (maybe 'cause he barely plays that way).

For me, the problem is that casual games must stay casual when played competitively (BRAWL tournaments with Final Smashes would be a nice change); something that many competitive Smash and Mario Kart players don't seem to get. There are more competitive games for those who want that. Just wait for Street Fighter IV if you want a more competitive fighing videogame; or Gran Turismo 5 (complete) if you want more serious racing.

SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts
What are you saying? Are you saying that you hate people who are better then you or people who hack in the game?
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="ag1052"][QUOTE="ZumaJones07"] I still don't know why people think this is true. If it were then people who play competitively would not play anymore since their chance at winning the "prize" would be based on luck. If you call Brawl a button masher then calling all multiplayer games button mashers is valid because there's ALWAYS the chance you will win. Skilled Smash players, which some people do not believe exist, will indeed press buttons and give thought about which ones they press and when they should be pressed as you just said. The instruction booklet and in-game "how to play" movie teach players when to shield, roll, attack, and other things to prevent themselves from losing.Theguy56

Do you not know the controls in Mario Kart?

If you keep on hitting the gas over and over you'll lose.

Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Theguy56
[QUOTE="Theguy56"]

[QUOTE="ag1052"]first off the real point I was trying to make was that not all games are button mashers... second I dont agree with you, you will not win if you play Mario Kart, MLB Power Pros, Exicte Truck, Boom Blox, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and so on, if all you do is randomly press buttons but you could win if you do this is SSBB. Granted this is unlikely if you are playing against someone who knows how to play really well but you have much more of a chance at a random win than you do with any of the other games I listed.Jaysonguy

I played the game to death. I also know that you can get screwed over with items.

It's almost useless practicing in that game. At least in Brawl you can counter attacks.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="Theguy56"]

Theguy56

I played the game to death. I also know that you can get screwed over with items.

It's almost useless practicing in that game. At least in Brawl you can counter attacks.

Awesome, nothing at all to do with what we were talking about

Again, please explain how mashing the gas over and over helps you in Mario Kart

Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Theguy56
[QUOTE="Theguy56"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Jaysonguy

You say Brawl is nothing but a button masher because anyone can win.

So a game being cheap but doesn't involve pressing a lot of buttons is perfect.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="Theguy56"]

Theguy56

No, that's not what button masher means

MASHING BUTTONS lol

As in "In Smash Bros you can mash the buttons over and over and have a very good chance at winning"

Further proof is that in these professional (giggle, so silly) tournaments Metaknight is banned because you can mash the controller with one of his attacks and Spam yourself to a win.

It is not technical, it's the opposite of technical

Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Theguy56
[QUOTE="Theguy56"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Jaysonguy

No, that's not what button masher means

MASHING BUTTONS lol

As in "In Smash Bros you can mash the buttons over and over and have a very good chance at winning"

Further proof is that in these professional (giggle, so silly) tournaments Metaknight is banned because you can mash the controller with one of his attacks and Spam yourself to a win.

It is not technical, it's the opposite of technical

Yes you have a point there. I've played against lots of Metaknights who spam.

I'm against competetive play...I never play without items and rarely choose final destination.

Anytime I visit a competetive smash forum it makes me sick. I play Brawl just like Kart as in I don't change the rules.

All i'm saying is that, yes, you can mash buttons and win but it doesn't mean the game is not fun. You can strip it of any fun if you don't play how the game is supposed to be played. Otherwise, it's like playing Kart with no items. Yes it maybe sometimes frustrating but it's boring as well.

gamefan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 gamefan67
Member since 2004 • 10034 Posts
How can anyone tack the Wii seriously its saposed to be fun i know what the dude means its manly stupid little kids that take SSBB to seriously and think there so good if u what to get competitive go play halo 3 or cod4 those u cant get conpetitive on its the Wii ppl cm like i play around 1 or 2 maches of SSBB every sunday morning at church ppl get soooooo competitive it crazy lol its like hay look im big tough pikachu ima gona kick ur but oooooooooo and thene u wast theme its so dumb u cant tackit or anything realy on the Wii seriously i love the but ppl its the Wii cm lol its ment to be fun w/e lolToothpick91
What?
toadster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#48 toadster101
Member since 2006 • 12622 Posts
I love the whiners that say Mario Kart Wii is luck based as a scapegoat for having poor racing lines, bad item management and mediocre predictability. Sure a Blue Shell could screw you over, but eliminating it would make the meta game even more broken and one sided than it already is. I bet you all love it when somebody else gets hit by a Blue Shell, yet when you're hit, it's "lulz dis gmae is luck based". The Flame Runner would literally be god-like without items. If you people are as truly good as you say you are, verse me in a 1 vs 1 right now, with no items, and lets see you win. Luck plays a factor, I must admit, but there are players who are clearly superior than other players in every way, and people can't seem to get over that. Go watch some World Records and you'll see what I mean.
gamefan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 gamefan67
Member since 2004 • 10034 Posts
Omg. Who cares if brawl is a button masher? Most fighting games are. You can learn as many tactics and combos as you want, but there is always a chance that you'll lose to a person of no skill. You could argue that in smash it is less likely.
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Theguy56
I love the whiners that say Mario Kart Wii is luck based as a scapegoat for having poor racing lines, bad item management and mediocre predictability. Sure a Blue Shell could screw you over, but eliminating it would make the meta game even more broken and one sided than it already is. I bet you all love it when somebody else gets hit by a Blue Shell, yet when you're hit, it's "lulz dis gmae is luck based". The Flame Runner would literally be god-like without items. If you people are as truly good as you say you are, verse me in a 1 vs 1 right now, with no items, and lets see you win. Luck plays a factor, I must admit, but there are players who are clearly superior than other players in every way, and people can't seem to get over that. Go watch some World Records and you'll see what I mean. toadster101
Yes because the guy behind you having 3 red shells and the game gives you 1 banana is poor item management. World records are just empty tracks with no racers and items. Yes the game takes skill but the luck factor in playing online is huge. In WiFi people choose luigi circuit, yoshi falls and other small tracks for a reason.