Game anger!!!!!!!

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for orangeturtle472
OrangeTurtle472

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 OrangeTurtle472
Member since 2007 • 2636 Posts

Have you ever gotten crazy angry from a game? Started to scream, swear, throw something, rampage? What game or games? Why? Vent your game stress here!!

Every game can drive me crazy. Mario 64 was one... and sometimes zelda too. it gets annoying when you keep dying, falling, blah blah blah... oh and when glitches happen or something that isn't your fault, and it messes you up. Depending of the annoyance of the game... but still, I'd get nuts :P

Keenzach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Keenzach
Member since 2006 • 1210 Posts
the only game that really enraged me like that was mario skrikers when diddy kong beat me in the krystal cup
Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts

That's happened to me. But that was when I was 7. I don't get angry at video games. I might get a bit annoyed but that's about it.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts
Guitar Hero 3. I get really frustrated when I know how to do something and know I can do it, but for some reason I'm just screwing up. That has happened a lot while playing GH3, though not so much lately (now that I'm pretty good).
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ag1052
Member since 2006 • 5725 Posts
Lost in Blue... I seriously thought I was going to smash the game cart under my shoe on the first day... I ended up beating it after a month of playing it a lot... felt good to accomplish it but man did that game drive me crazy.
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts
Mario Strickers Charged when I lose a wi-fi match.
aeropride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 aeropride
Member since 2007 • 177 Posts

FE: RD, when i about to beat a stage and one of my units die

OrangeTurtle472

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 OrangeTurtle472

Lost in Blue... I seriously thought I was going to smash the game cart under my shoe on the first day... I ended up beating it after a month of playing it a lot... felt good to accomplish it but man did that game drive me crazy.ag1052

classic. oh by the way zack and wiki got me pretty fumed too... it was so annoying. i hate how you die so easily and its so hard!!

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
lol... This may seem real stupid, but I do get a bit angry when I lose easy minigames in Mario Party games :P Then throw in all the random crud that happens to me ie Bowser, not getting the number I need, having 19 coins at the star, etc and I get even more ticked. But after it's all said and done I laugh and move on. ************************** EDIT: ...but THE most annoying thing that can happen that will get me ticked is when I am trying to do something perfectly without messing up. The game doesn't require me to do it, but I decided to take on the challenge. ...for example, going through Super Mario Bros (no warping) without dying once. This seems easy, but something happens that screws you over big time. You can say that one didn't count... but deep down, you know it did count :P:lol:
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

lol... This may seem real stupid, but I do get a bit angry when I lose easy minigames in Mario Party games :P Then throw in all the random crud that happens to me ie Bowser, not getting the number I need, having 19 coins at the star, etc and I get even more ticked. But after it's all said and done I laugh and move on.ZumaJones07

Me to.

TDLlama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TDLlama
Member since 2006 • 2779 Posts

Only when I get cocky and try to breeze through a level or something, but my carelessness gets in the way of the goal at the last second... and then I start losing it and gradually worsen after several attempts.

The Daredevil Comets in Mario Galaxy have caused a few swear words to be blurted out.

snipe12388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 snipe12388
Member since 2008 • 442 Posts
I used to have Bloody Roar: Primal Fury for GC. I played it on Extreme Difficulty with no blocking, and hated getting my assed whipped by Uranus/ God she was so hard to beat. I still have never passed it. I broke my controller trying to beat her.
epayps2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 epayps2
Member since 2005 • 3129 Posts
super Mario Bros. Possibly the most frustrating game I ever played. I'm not sure if I've ever done anything extreme, though.
bdhoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 bdhoff
Member since 2003 • 4104 Posts
Nope. They're just games.
Wiitendo64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Wiitendo64
Member since 2006 • 2553 Posts

Ninja Gaiden has enraged me to no end to where I was really in the mood the grab a bat and smash my wii, then take out a shotgun and fire on every person or animal that I see, then cover myself in gasoline and lite myself on fire and jump off the tallest building in the world.

Seriously when you start getting killed by birds popping out of walls you really start going crazy.

studwig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 studwig
Member since 2007 • 121 Posts
i don't usually get too mad but medal of honor 2 heroes can get annoying online. I hate when you die not even 3 seconds after spawning or when someone just plain can't die. On time i hit a dude 4 times twice in the face right in a row with a sniper he didn't die, he shoots me twice with a pistol i die. Mario Strikers online gets me angry as well especially when i lose an intense match or when someone exits before losing.
Wiitendo64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Wiitendo64
Member since 2006 • 2553 Posts

i don't usually get too mad but medal of honor 2 heroes can get annoying online. I hate when you die not even 3 seconds after spawning or when someone just plain can't die. On time i hit a dude 4 times twice in the face right in a row with a sniper he didn't die, he shoots me twice with a pistol i die. Mario Strikers online gets me angry as well especially when i lose an intense match or when someone exits before losing.studwig

Yeah MoHH2 ticks me off when I suddenly get killed right after respawning and then I have to wait 16 freakin seconds! No other online title makes you wait such a long time. Seeing my bro play CoD4 made me upset since they only hav to wait a mere 3sec. It feels like you're being punished for dying, but really it's out of your hands cus the a-hole was already firing at ya before you could move!

ApeOverlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 147

#18 ApeOverlord
Member since 2005 • 1308 Posts

In Super Smash Bros. Melee, fighting against the very hard computer players. The thing that ticks me off is that they are cheap and do random, stupid things. For example, Luigi beats the crap out of me and falls in a pit two seconds later. Also, team Fox and Falco attack like rapists and execute every attack in perfect unison.

Also, in any pokemon game when my pokemon gets confused and won't snap out of it. The worst thing that has ever happened to me is in Pokemon Colloseum, one of my pokemon fell asleep for 6 turns. I'm not lying!

Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

I always got angry over losing when I was young especially since I played alot of Mario. I still get angry when I lose, too many times to describe, but my anger will depend on what I'm playing. If I'm playing single player than yes, I swear, and possibly just drop my controller on the floor. If I'm multiplayering, then I just start beating myself up verbally, I guess it just makes me feel better than to not say anything.

budweiserpett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 budweiserpett
Member since 2007 • 189 Posts

i get so annoyed some time. i think one of them was smg on a level getting the purple coins

wii code 7485-0513-4948-3272 pm if you add me

suljinnWii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 suljinnWii
Member since 2008 • 56 Posts
Haha..yeah, especially when I was younger, around the SNES days - there were times I wanted to break the controller I was so angry (F-ZERO, anyone? :D). Its funny to look back on it now, but I dont really get that worked up anymore, unless I've really invested my time into a game and I just keep failing over and over. Then I know its time to just take a break :P
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts
Sonic and the Secret Rings really got me flustered because the controls are often broken. One level actually had me so mad that I started laughing like a lunatic. By the way, when I get really frustrated, I laugh. I don't know why.
damaster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 damaster101
Member since 2005 • 1476 Posts

Well Halo was the only problem with this.I used to play Legendary sometimes and you get so far in a level, get a checkpoint but then your in a horrible situation where your ammo/health is really low and theres bulk enemies, so you try and over again to beat it and fail constantly.I've learnt that you just gotta stop and return to it later.

Also this was just incredibly annoying.On Resident Evil 4 on the wii, 3 times i was in a big fight and my batteries ran out but the game doesn't pause when it happens so bam!Dead.This happened twice in some really big fight scene you have to survive for like 5 minutes(castle)and if you die gotta do it again.Eventually I get the wii charger.

Erebyssial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Erebyssial
Member since 2007 • 2903 Posts

A few of the Mario Galaxy levels at the end got me swearing at my TV a bit

Metroid Prime 3 in hard mode when I spend about 15 minutes fighting a boss, only to lose with sore fingers, that too.

ljlrj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#25 ljlrj
Member since 2007 • 14800 Posts
this is serious m rated games never get me mad but e games or t yes they but so f-ing hard and if have mutiplayer even worese
Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#26 Lunar52
Member since 2006 • 2538 Posts
i think i might be even angrier than AVGN sometimes
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34779 Posts
Only happened when I was a kid. I remember this NES game, Dragon's Lair. It made me take the game out of the console and throw it in the wall. I got frustrated a lot easier when I was a kid.. Now I get annoyed, at most.
error11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 error11
Member since 2006 • 7163 Posts
Splinter Cell. Damnit I had a enough time to defuse that bomb!
raahsnavj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#29 raahsnavj
Member since 2005 • 4895 Posts
Mario Kart Double Dash. It has to be the worst rubber-banding driving game in the history of the world. To the point now that if you are first place all you get the whole time are blasted banana peels! Get too far ahead and you are just asking for the wrath of the programmers. All the sudden you get hit with a blue turtleshell, three red ones, and fall off the track from a lightning bolt hit to finish the deal... 1st to 8th in a matter of seconds. Take into account if you wipe out it takes you a while to gain speed again where the computer restarts near their top speed... Just thinking about trying to unlock everything from that luck based pile gets me a little heated up again. There should be an option in the game called 'Screw me over?: Yes, No' and I can select whether I want to play it with the traditional rules (yes) or with balanced rules (no). If you haven't felt this way about a game I don't think you have really experienced gaming anger... but give into the anger. Let the hate flow through you... When you finally do succeed, instead of saying 'awesome' you will swear at the game and trash talk it insulting Marios mother and calling peach... well something nasty. Then you will know that you finally reached your angry gamer potential.
jyoukhana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jyoukhana
Member since 2004 • 72 Posts
Every game
shutupthe3rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 shutupthe3rd
Member since 2007 • 1994 Posts

I'm not sure this topic should be for this board... but... a few games for me.

The Ice Cannon, 2nd to last level, and the Anchor in the last level in Zack & Wiki. 2nd to last level was too hard, and the other things had suckish Wii controls, and the anchor thing made me lose that level.

Super Mario Galaxy: Luigi's Purple Coins (Hardest thing in the game! For incredibly hardcore gamers only!)

And... Lost in Blue. I hate that game, so frustrating, so un-realistic, and that's why it's going on Ebay. At least it's vintage now.

Arnalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Arnalion
Member since 2006 • 3316 Posts
Not since I was 3...
roll450

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#33 roll450
Member since 2006 • 4113 Posts

super Mario Galaxy

OMG the part where you have to collect 100 coins on the luigi one is so hard dang i threw a fit and just banged my head on the table but after many tries i got it done.

frosty_shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 frosty_shark
Member since 2007 • 278 Posts

MOH:H2 online annoyes me when you have pumped a **** load of clips into some one and he hits you ones and you die!!!!

darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 darkmark91
Member since 2006 • 3047 Posts
Contra made me want to rip out my balls!!!
legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts
alot of times in mario 64, and trying to beat the 3rd assasin in no more heroes on bitter, i screamed alot...
makaveli_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#37 makaveli_89
Member since 2006 • 3415 Posts

Mario Strickers Charged when I lose a wi-fi match.sman3579

glad to know im not the only one...lol

Thunderball37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Thunderball37
Member since 2007 • 1033 Posts

Okay here is two games that made me so mad i smashed a 6 inch long branch of a tree by hitting it. (It was dead anyway)

Zelda ocarina of time, the water temple. It made me so confused and when i realized I used the key at the wrong door and the only way for me to get it back is by restarting the entire game I mean doing a new file and when i figured out what I did. i WAS SO FURIOUS!! I mean it! Fire was flying out of my head. :evil:

Pokemon diamond. I couldn't beat the champion at all. I fought her like 35 times and got my but whooped by critcal blows dealt at my pokemon and like 97% of her attacks was nothing but critcal hits! It took me to level all six of my pokemon to 100 and use 15 full restores and revives on one person. boy I will not forget that time. Lightning was flashing whenever i yelled. :evil:

OrangeTurtle472

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 OrangeTurtle472

Mario Kart Double Dash. It has to be the worst rubber-banding driving game in the history of the world. To the point now that if you are first place all you get the whole time are blasted banana peels! Get too far ahead and you are just asking for the wrath of the programmers. All the sudden you get hit with a blue turtleshell, three red ones, and fall off the track from a lightning bolt hit to finish the deal... 1st to 8th in a matter of seconds. Take into account if you wipe out it takes you a while to gain speed again where the computer restarts near their top speed... Just thinking about trying to unlock everything from that luck based pile gets me a little heated up again. There should be an option in the game called 'Screw me over?: Yes, No' and I can select whether I want to play it with the traditional rules (yes) or with balanced rules (no). If you haven't felt this way about a game I don't think you have really experienced gaming anger... but give into the anger. Let the hate flow through you... When you finally do succeed, instead of saying 'awesome' you will swear at the game and trash talk it insulting Marios mother and calling peach... well something nasty. Then you will know that you finally reached your angry gamer potential.raahsnavj

i agree. it took me so long to totally beat this game, i had to do it with my brother for about a month to beat the rainbow road one. i kept falling and it was SO annoying!!

TonyMangtana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TonyMangtana
Member since 2008 • 35 Posts

When I lose online at Fifa 08 due to my opponent constantly playing the unskilled method of the long ball over the top all the time, it leaves me furious. I end up turning the Wii off..

And WWE, which wasn't even playable, so I switched it off, had a scream, and never played it ever again. I've never been a good loser..

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#41 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Mario Strikers Charged.
rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts
Super Mario Sunshine got be ticked off a lot.
AdRock92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 AdRock92
Member since 2007 • 1616 Posts
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz frustrated me sooo much. Also, trying to get a perfect score in wii bowling was frustrating too (I never did get it either)
Watermelon4372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Watermelon4372
Member since 2007 • 383 Posts
Fifa 08 because the only way the computer can win is by slide tackling you and not getting called and when you bump a guy they get a free kick 18 yards out. And NFS underground cuz in one race I would be first the whole time until I would smash into a pillar in a tunnel. GTA; Vice City Stories cuz my PSP shuts off before I save so I have to go so far back. Halo 3, at everything. New Super Mario Bros. for DS, when I skim the jumping turtle with my foot and it says I die or running out of time. Wii sports how they have no shoes, but bumbs at the bottom of their feet.
XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Member since 2007 • 2399 Posts
Mario Stirkers- I was in the final round in the elmination round and i lost to Dk i think i got SOOOO mad
Watermelon4372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Watermelon4372
Member since 2007 • 383 Posts

[QUOTE="studwig"]i don't usually get too mad but medal of honor 2 heroes can get annoying online. I hate when you die not even 3 seconds after spawning or when someone just plain can't die. On time i hit a dude 4 times twice in the face right in a row with a sniper he didn't die, he shoots me twice with a pistol i die. Mario Strikers online gets me angry as well especially when i lose an intense match or when someone exits before losing.Wiitendo64

Yeah MoHH2 ticks me off when I suddenly get killed right after respawning and then I have to wait 16 freakin seconds! No other online title makes you wait such a long time. Seeing my bro play CoD4 made me upset since they only hav to wait a mere 3sec. It feels like you're being punished for dying, but really it's out of your hands cus the a-hole was already firing at ya before you could move!

You think 16 seconds is long? Play Counter Strike. You gotta wait till the 5 minute round ends or in zombie like 20 min. Love the game though.

snowman6251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#47 snowman6251
Member since 2006 • 5321 Posts

all the time. MOH, spawn killing or when someone spawns but they have that little bit of invincibility right after they spawn and take full advantage of it -.-

GH3: one time it lagged and made me miss 100% on a song and when I'm about to finish and totally bomb in making me fail.

FE: I only let one character die, Meg, because I hate her

RE4: the fire guy. not really mad at him but I sure screamed ._.

NMH: not knowing that Bad Girl has a one hit kill

SMG: Luigi's purple coins

MP3: finding out I need another fuel canister to warp to the final boss

and of course plently more

incredibletlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48 incredibletlee
Member since 2007 • 144 Posts

omg dude i feel that all the time. escpecially during like madden 08, guitar hero 3 or zelda TP

Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts
Well, that would be me playing MOH2 online, I go crazy some times. But, I often get frustrated at games in general.
lenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 lenson
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts

Have you ever gotten crazy angry from a game? Started to scream, swear, throw something, rampage? What game or games? Why? Vent your game stress here!!

Every game can drive me crazy. Mario 64 was one... and sometimes zelda too. it gets annoying when you keep dying, falling, blah blah blah... oh and when glitches happen or something that isn't your fault, and it messes you up. Depending of the annoyance of the game... but still, I'd get nuts :P

amirbrandon

Any game with the words "soul" and "Calibur" makes me break the nearest controller. I don;t have to be playing it I get frustrated just watching someone else. But then again I am angry all the time anyways.