Feedback for HVS

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 MadSavage22
Member since 2009 • 587 Posts

If you have any ideas for HVS and there up coming titles both Gladiator AD and The Grinder then go ahead and post em here and we can then email HVS a link to this thread and make the aware of it ya know. If you just wanna say "hey loving The Conduit thanks" or "you need to bump it up a notch if you wanna impress" then post that here as well.

Some of my ideas for these games are:

1. USB key board messages to invite friends to games

2. Custom soundtrack

3. Spectator Mode that allows for the inviting and challanging of friends and players. (mostly for Gladiator AD)

Thats about it from me anyone else?

Iamsmee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Iamsmee
Member since 2008 • 470 Posts

From what I've played of it.... (played through most of the mission mode and some online)

+ Amazing controls (best console controls I've used for a FPS)

+ Great graphics engine

+ Good online (for the Wii at least)

- needs more original gameplay concepts

- more balance with certain types of gameplay (e.g. puzzles), could be a way to use the ASE more, since walking around looking for stuff on walls wasn't very entertaining or fulfilling, and removing bombs in your way when mobs keep coming at you I personally didn't think was a very good system... maybe remove the wait time for the ASE and add more varity (e.g. you have to open some keys but keep others closed)... Also bosses, there were none that I've encountered yet, in which require a lot of hard work and differing game concepts to defeat.

- more balanced difficulty (found that at points it would suddendly got to FAR hard or to easy), e.g. when you are betrayed in the first main mission, if you were on a harder difficulty it was near-impossible to do... mixing it up a bit I really don't mind, but having it pretty much impossible to beat is a bit too far.

- needs more interesting artistic concepts... felt like I was replaying a Halo game... add more atmospheric moments... so have certain areas of the game slow and creepy. Differing sounds/noises and music to add to the experience.

Overall I think HVS made a big leap with where and what FPS games should be played like on the Wii even though no one else took the chance and/or just made lazy ports.

JackApples

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JackApples
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
i rekon the keyboard idea would work fantasticaly
Brawl578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Brawl578
Member since 2008 • 895 Posts

More different types of enemies in The Grinder would be nice. Other than that, they both look good so far.

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MadSavage22

From what I've played of it.... (played through most of the mission mode and some online)

+ Great graphics engine

- more balance with certain types of gameplay (e.g. puzzles), could be a way to use the ASE more, since walking around looking for stuff on walls wasn't very entertaining or fulfilling, and removing bombs in your way when mobs keep coming at you I personally didn't think was a very good system... maybe remove the wait time for the ASE and add more varity (e.g. you have to open some keys but keep others closed)... Also bosses, there were none that I've encountered yet, in which require a lot of hard work and differing game concepts to defeat.

- more balanced difficulty (found that at points it would suddendly got to FAR hard or to easy), e.g. when you are betrayed in the first main mission, if you were on a harder difficulty it was near-impossible to do... mixing it up a bit I really don't mind, but having it pretty much impossible to beat is a bit too far.

- needs more interesting artistic concepts... felt like I was replaying a Halo game... add more atmospheric moments... so have certain areas of the game slow and creepy. Differing sounds/noises and music to add to the experience.

Overall I think HVS made a big leap with where and what FPS games should be played like on the Wii even though no one else took the chance and/or just made lazy ports.

Iamsmee

why not use the ASE to "scan" enemies loggin them and allowing you to check up on them later or at that moment to get more info like what weapons they use how they fight and maybe there weakness. Also use the ASE on boss fights.. The energy that the ASE uses is so unique that its the only type of energy that can hurt certain bosses...so shoot till they are stunned then ASE em and bam! Maybe make it more open as wellm try using an RE4 type of map where it is relatively liner but you still feel free to go places.

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MadSavage22

More different types of enemies in The Grinder would be nice. Other than that, they both look good so far.

Brawl578

Yeah if they are gonna use old school badies then where are my zombies? Or at least fight frankenstine...what about mummys??? come on now lets make it real old school.

bakerk2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bakerk2002
Member since 2003 • 98 Posts

Use gains from TC to hire some more artists.

Branch out the level designs a little more

Steal from MP series and reskin similar enemies for certain areas. This effectively doubles or triples your enemy count with no real programming effort (i.e. Space Pirates vs Power Troopers vs Plasma troopers etc.)

You have the engine, you have the MP down, spend more time on Single Player & glitch testing

See what you can do for DLC in future games (MP Maps, SP expansion packs etc)

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MadSavage22

Use gains from TC to hire some more artists.

Branch out the level designs a little more

Steal from MP series and reskin similar enemies for certain areas. This effectively doubles or triples your enemy count with no real programming effort (i.e. Space Pirates vs Power Troopers vs Plasma troopers etc.)

You have the engine, you have the MP down, spend more time on Single Player & glitch testing

See what you can do for DLC in future games (MP Maps, SP expansion packs etc)

bakerk2002

I like the idea of DLC good thinkin!

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17857 Posts
i dont know of the conduit has this but if it doesent then implement a lean feature in the controls. rotate the controller on the z axis so that the player can peak around corners. maybe leave it out of the MP mind but in SP it would be kewl.
da_chub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 da_chub
Member since 2007 • 3140 Posts
All things considering, HV is/was a nobody comapany who just made a B game. They just wanted to show us and lazy 3rd Party Devs that the Wii can handle decent next gen gaming. I think all of us has played conduit b4, everything about it screams generic. But that doesnt mean its bad. I hope with grinder and next conduit game(which they must be making), they will continue to improve and fix the issues with the first one.
TaMuK711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TaMuK711
Member since 2009 • 3367 Posts
  • More consistant graphical detail
  • More cinematic story elements (The ASE messages don't cut it)
  • Variation to break up run n' gun monotony (The "Puzzles" in Conduit werent really puzzles, more like turning the knob to open a door)
  • Better sense of scale (Because it's hard to feel epic when your just walking down hallways and alleys all the time)

umcommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 umcommon
Member since 2007 • 2503 Posts
In terms of improvements over The Conduit: -more graphical detail -more graphical variation -I'd like to see levels that look down right bizarre! -faster bosses and more intense boss battles -DLC; maps, expansions, etc. -local multiplayer (as well as online) -vehicles The Conduit was great but these are just some improvement ideas for The Grinder or Conduit 2.
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
The Grinder : - 1:1 Chainsaw action - Some sort of mine train section - A full scaled castle - More variation in enemies (Reapers, Crocodiles, Ogres, etc) - Lager, less repetitive environments - A river section - Better art direction (already a given) - Deception. As in a player gets bit by a werewolf (or a different creature) and slowly transforms into one, fighting other players. I can only think of so much.
jessmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 jessmaster13
Member since 2009 • 3170 Posts

Co-op would be nice

DLC is a good idea, and so is the keyboard thing.

Has anyone sent HVS an e-mail with the link to this thread yet?

micahismyname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 micahismyname
Member since 2007 • 427 Posts
i just want more open area shooting for the conduit 2. my only complaint about the conduit is that the whole thing takes place in hallways. lovin the game guys!!
black_ice23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 black_ice23
Member since 2003 • 1288 Posts
[QUOTE="Iamsmee"]

+ Great graphics engine

i agree on the clearing bomb ones, it pisses me off i havent had time to beat it due to time, but im at level 6 or 7 and your in the streets with all the bombs but waves of enemies come and kill you
Makedonijo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 Makedonijo
Member since 2007 • 351 Posts

they did a great job on the conduit and they will do a better job on their next 2 gAMES

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MadSavage22

I like all these ideas Oreo man those are all great ideas also Uncommon you had a good list to..I think something that keeps popping up is more open field and DLC. I think those two things would open there FPS's up to being a bit more epic!

boardn720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 boardn720
Member since 2008 • 5310 Posts

Allow for friends to party up before starting a public match.

Allow for friends to play on the same team instead of auto team making.

Some type of a voting kick system for removing hackers/cheaters.

And last absolutely no codes/cheats.

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MadSavage22

Allow for friends to party up before starting a public match.

Allow for friends to play on the same team instead of auto team making.

Some type of a voting kick system for removing hackers/cheaters.

And last absolutely no codes/cheats.

boardn720

You can use cheats in multiplayer??

bakerk2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 bakerk2002
Member since 2003 • 98 Posts

In terms of improvements over The Conduit: -more graphical detail -more graphical variation -I'd like to see levels that look down right bizarre! -faster bosses and more intense boss battles -DLC; maps, expansions, etc. -local multiplayer (as well as online) -vehicles The Conduit was great but these are just some improvement ideas for The Grinder or Conduit 2. umcommon

No freakin Vehicles!!!! Please don't ruin the games.

psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 psychobrew
Member since 2008 • 8888 Posts

Pre-canned messaging to invite friends into matches (and pre-canned messaging to reply back ok, no, will join later, or come join my game). I'm niot sure I'd actually hook a keyboard up to my Wii.

The controls in The Conduit are the best for any Wii FPS game yet, but I would like to be able to control how quickly turning reaches full speed once the cursor leaves the bounding box. There should be some kind of an adjustable curve so you can keep the transition at theedge of the bounding box smooth no matter what your settings are (with certain settings, it can feel jerky).

I would have liked to see The Conduit have more of an openworld toexplore and clear of enemies, andenemiesthat spawnin different places every time you play the same level. I definitely hope something like this can be done on The Grinder.

Better AI.

More RPG elements.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MadSavage22

Pre-canned messaging to invite friends into matches (and pre-canned messaging to reply back ok, no, will join later, or come join my game). I'm niot sure I'd actually hook a keyboard up to my Wii.

The controls in The Conduit are the best for any Wii FPS game yet, but I would like to be able to control how quickly turning reaches full speed once the cursor leaves the bounding box. There should be some kind of an adjustable curve so you can keep the transition at theedge of the bounding box smooth no matter what your settings are (with certain settings, it can feel jerky).

I would have liked to see The Conduit have more of an openworld toexplore and clear of enemies, andenemiesthat spawnin different places every time you play the same level. I definitely hope something like this can be done on The Grinder.

Better AI.

More RPG elements.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

psychobrew

You know on that same note, Id like to see if they can just fix the aimer in the middle of the screen like in Halo or the majority of FPS's and use the bounding box idead but only for turning not for curser movement on screen.

I think another big idea that keeps poping up is more open gameplay...not so straight forward but more of a world or not even that more like just DC as a whole to explore ya know? The precanned idea idk Id like to be able to use a USB keyboard and if ppl dont have one just use the on screen keyboard ya know. Its just a extra lil added thing.

TaMuK711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TaMuK711
Member since 2009 • 3367 Posts

[QUOTE="umcommon"]In terms of improvements over The Conduit: -more graphical detail -more graphical variation -I'd like to see levels that look down right bizarre! -faster bosses and more intense boss battles -DLC; maps, expansions, etc. -local multiplayer (as well as online) -vehicles The Conduit was great but these are just some improvement ideas for The Grinder or Conduit 2. bakerk2002

Vehicles don't ruin games just because you don't like them. Unless you have proof that the addition of vehicles in a game actually ruined the experience?

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MadSavage22

[QUOTE="bakerk2002"]

[QUOTE="umcommon"]In terms of improvements over The Conduit: -more graphical detail -more graphical variation -I'd like to see levels that look down right bizarre! -faster bosses and more intense boss battles -DLC; maps, expansions, etc. -local multiplayer (as well as online) -vehicles The Conduit was great but these are just some improvement ideas for The Grinder or Conduit 2. TaMuK711

Vehicles don't ruin games just because you don't like them. Unless you have proof that the addition of vehicles in a game actually ruined the experience?

You know id also like to see maybe some turrets in the next one. You know mounted guns and ontop of that lets get a real sniper. If they can have hordes of badies on the screen at once then why not have a spot where you just mow down a couryard full of em ya know?

Jackal1721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jackal1721
Member since 2009 • 107 Posts

I think for Gladiator A.D

-Make it have some sort of adventure mode (That would be a CRAZY COOL idea IMO)

-I heard of an RPG thing going on in this game...is this true? Cool

-One complain I hear all the time is that the fighting looks really robotic...how about make like The Dragon Ball Z games huh? It might work out (the split screen thing?)

-Thanks for giving us an awesome looking game with Gladiators

The Conduit

-DLC FTW!

-Make it a little more open world.

-online split screen (I heard that they were planning on putting that in but for reasons it was cut out)

-I think that this game has many positives and little flaws thanks

The Grinder

-More enemy variety

-Other than that Great Job on the games!

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
No DLC please. :(
MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MadSavage22

Ive emailed them the url for this thread lets just hope they check it out...they say they read the forums.

GamerJM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GamerJM
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts
Try making less generic titles.
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

2 points I'd like to make.

1 - The conduit really does rock, but it's pretty un-original. I understand why though, somebody had to set the bar. Somebody had to be the first to make a traditional sci-fi shooter for the wii. But, now that the bar has been established, if you ever get to conduit sequel, I hope you raise that said bar once again. I don't mean better visuals or tighter controls or anything like that, just more surprises. Take us to original locals we have never seen in a shooter, give us original objectives. Just stay away from by-the-book gameplay.

2 - I have to say, I was pretty disappointed with gladiator AD. After hearing about it, I was expecting a Bushido blade style game with M+. Sadly, what I saw was a punch-out like game with HP grinding and waggle. I don't know what direction you are going with the game, but I'd love to see a game (or a mode) with true damage and true combat.

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MadSavage22

Just keep the feedback coming if you have posted but get a new idea feel free to post again...if they listen to there fans the lets tell em what we want.

Shayde_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Shayde_Shadow
Member since 2009 • 213 Posts

I haven't even played The Conduit yet, but I've had some ideas (already), more on the story side of things. Alot of reviews (journalist and user) have said that there are no set pieces, or the ones that are there aren't really memorable. So I've thought up a set piece for No. 2.:

Set it on the roof of a skyscraper. Down below you are thousands of drudge swarming toward the tower, after your blood. And you have to fight them off. Maybe have some sort of team with you (2 or3 people to help fight them off) but you'd be doing most of the fighting. Utilise the enemy count ofThe Grinder and have heaps of drudge to fight. You also wouldn't need fancy AI, just have them rush at you (There are thousands of them after all!). This could also be an Online-CoOp multiplayer mode.

Also, The Grinder looks great, and Gladiator AD looks like it could be good, but it needs alot of polish, and some interesting ideas added.

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MadSavage22

I haven't even played The Conduit yet, but I've had some ideas (already), more on the story side of things. Alot of reviews (journalist and user) have said that there are no set pieces, or the ones that are there aren't really memorable. So I've thought up a set piece for No. 2.:

Set it on the roof of a skyscraper. Down below you are thousands of drudge swarming toward the tower, after your blood. And you have to fight them off. Maybe have some sort of team with you (2 or3 people to help fight them off) but you'd be doing most of the fighting. Utilise the enemy count ofThe Grinder and have heaps of drudge to fight. You also wouldn't need fancy AI, just have them rush at you (There are thousands of them after all!). This could also be an Online-CoOp multiplayer mode.

Also, The Grinder looks great, and Gladiator AD looks like it could be good, but it needs alot of polish, and some interesting ideas added.

Shayde_Shadow

Well they wanna let you know your in DC why not set you atop of the washington monument with a turret and a rocket launcher...take out air and ground enemies and servive for 1:30 without dying as you wait for an air lift...also maybe show it from the perspective of someone else. Maybe another agent..idk why but im thinking a female agent.

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MadSavage22

Maybe in the new games they can allow you to use wii speak with everyone lol.

boardn720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 boardn720

Well I can't, but I have seen a guy playing with unlimited health/ammo, and at the end of the match he was 25 kills and 0 deaths :evil: I'm only assuming he hacked a cheat code of some sort. If there were a kicking feature these people would be less effective.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#36 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

A horde mode for The Grinder.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

For The Conduit 2 (Or Conduit 1 DLC)

1. What about using the ASE to scan your opponents Online to add them to your "Scanned" Friend/Rival list?

For Gladiator A.D. I would suggest:

1. Make it Online

2. Add Spectator Voice Chat Mode for people that want to be in the crowd and scream FINISH HIM/HER!!!!!!!to help the King decide Thumbs Up or Down.

3. Upgradeable Fully Customizable and CombinableWeapons (Make this balanced to where there will be no "BEST" weapon on the game. They'll all have their advantages and disadvantages).

4. Upgradeable Fully Customizable Created Characters.

5. Make a Tag mode like in the real battles where the friend would come out on a chariot andrelieve them of battlewhile the other escapes on the chariot until called back.

6. Online Tournaments.

7. Wii Points Awarded for Winners of the Tournaments.

8. DLC Weapons, Characters, Character Models (Extra Races, Species, etc)and Stages

9. Customizable Soundtracksvia SD Card

10. Adventure Mode Somehow

11. If not already, Motion Plus capability

12. Cla$$ic Controller and Gamecube Controller Support for those that refuse to use the Wii-Mote and Nunchuck

I would Suggest for The Grinder:

1. Also Online Mode

2. Ability to freely aim both weapons independently so you can shoot multiple targets at once.

3. If Bitten, transform into whatever bit you (With advantages and Disadvantages) in specified time unless correct vial of some sort is taken.

4. Tons of Online Gameplay modes

5. Offline 4-Player Multiplayer WITH BOTS

6. 4-playerCo-op Storymode On and Offline

7. Voice Chat (Once bitten and transformed though, voice gets masked by Wolf noise or whatever noise thecreature makes until turned back normal).

8. Plenty of Weapons

9. Plenty of Stages for Online and Offline story and multiplayer.

10. Use of Vehicles of some sort (Whether futuristic, modern or ancient)

11. Flares are a Must

12. Regenerating Health if some sort of vial is taken or if turned into Vampire or WereWolf or whatever creature can regenerate health.

13. Fully Customizable Controls again

14. Ability to Shove/Push people or Creatures if strong enough

15. Ability to use dead body/carcass as cover forprojectilefire until projectiles break through.

16. Online Co-op challenges that can't be completed solo.

17. Cla$$ic Controller/Gamecube support for those who just can't play with the Wii-Mote & Nunchuck.

TheLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TheLordMagnus
Member since 2006 • 3783 Posts
1) Less linear single player 2) Better level design, more memorable moments. Repeating the same room multiple times is lame. More OUTDOOR levels please....less corridors. 3) BETTER AI instead of cheap ways of making the enemies more effective (respawning, god aim) 4) Better cinematics...make the player feel like they are actually in some struggle against an alien horde....just wasn't feeling it. 5) Longer single player 6) The All Seeing Eye was a terrible gimmick. Solving the "puzzles" was extremely lame. I really did like all the little sounds they put into the game. The voice acting was also pretty good.
painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

The Grinder

- Give the game a faster pace.

- The werewolf had a tiny texture applied shadow try to give it a bigger more fitting shadow, and if u can make it realtime

- More enemy variability

Gladiator A.D.

-It seems rly repetitive that's all i can say, and I mean RLY repetitive

Conduit 2

- Art style

- try not to make it just a run and gun. Add some other NPC's and have some epic battle moments or some defending objectives.

- less linear

- make it as graphically intensive as possible. Id rather have a smooth 30fps with great visuals rather than slightly smoother 60fps with good visuals

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MadSavage22

I got there art book and there were some concept art of enemies that just looked awesome. I wonder if they thought of using any or all of them in the next one...also with Gladiator AD I think if they add more modes to it and more options then it will probably be more appealing.

umcommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41 umcommon
Member since 2007 • 2503 Posts
After playing on my 65" HDTV I'll add ANTI-ALIASING! The White House, Pentagon, and Airport had way too much line crawl.
jukitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jukitup
Member since 2009 • 163 Posts

For the Conduit:

- More open maps, more outdoors would be great

- Interactable environment - turrets, vehicles, opening desk drawers... something! there was very little interaction available in the first Conduit

- Variety in mission objectives - sniper missions? some espionage? hostage situations maybe (I thought it was weird that there were no other regular people around in the Conduit.. if everyones already dead or evacuated there's no sense of urgency)

- instead of one man against the world, how about a team of people - could open up more mission objectives (save your injured teammate and get him to safety?), this could open up co-op play

- Local multiplayer!! and co-op, maybe some additional special co-op missions

- More use of ASE - i like the scanning enemies for information idea

Great game, but some improvements will go a long way!

Brawl578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#43 Brawl578
Member since 2008 • 895 Posts

Also for The Grinder, can you make it seem less... cowboyish? I don't have anything against cowboys, but in games like The Grinder, characters like Mr.Ford would suit it best. Great job, though, guys.

psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 psychobrew
After playing on my 65" HDTV I'll add ANTI-ALIASING! The White House, Pentagon, and Airport had way too much line crawl. umcommon
That could be a result of your TVs upscaling algorythm. I don't notice much aliasing at all on mine.
psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 psychobrew

In The Conduit, it would be great if I could force the person I just pwned to watch my characterdo a victory dance (like when a football player scores a touchdown) just to rub it in.

I also wouldn't mind if there were some more tactics involved, but I understand The Conduit isn't that type of game.

psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 psychobrew

- Variety in mission objectives - sniper missions? some espionage? hostage situations maybe (I thought it was weird that there were no other regular people around in the Conduit.. if everyones already dead or evacuated there's no sense of urgency)

jukitup

As long as it doesn'thavepre-scripted events where you have no control over how you do things like CoD:WaW (the sniper missions were terrible). If the levels are designed where a sniper rifle is the only way to get through it, but the game itslef doesn't hold your hand and take your choices away, then that's cool, but the decision should ultimately be mine to make.

Jamisonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Jamisonia
Member since 2009 • 896 Posts

Loved the Conduit, but I would like to see larger, more complex, less linear levels. Local multiplayer. Create a class feature for online multiplayer like COD. Excellent game overall. I applaud the inroads you made with Nintendo over Friend Codes, please keep it up with them.

Master_Hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Master_Hermes
Member since 2003 • 5913 Posts

Hire better artists and level designers. Also, get a dedicated writer on your staff, a great story would've gone a very long way to alleviate the problems the Conduit had. Other than that they should keep doing what they're doing but bigger and better. The Conduit was a good first effort but there is a lot of room for improvement.

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 MadSavage22

I think the big message is here is that we know they have it in them to make a killer game for the Nintendo...they have the tech smarts and we know that The Conduit was them getting there feet wet. So we are looking for them to raise the bar again and again and to continue to gather feed back from gamers and critics alike and do what they can with it.

boardn720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 boardn720

Being that this game was a huge gamble for HVS I do believe the next installment will be alot better. I hope the only reason the game was so short was to keep the cost down. Now that they know the market is out there I hope they go bigger and make an awesome game. The potential is there for something great IMO.