Dsi XL isnt gonna sell out of Japan

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SUPA_GLUSTEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 SUPA_GLUSTEE
Member since 2008 • 958 Posts

Share your oppinions

izdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 izdan
Member since 2009 • 741 Posts

well its aimed for people with bad eye sight sooo .... who knows

Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

Really? Of course it will sell well but they won't separate DSi XL and DSi numbers, they will be put together coz they will be sold side by side for a $15 difference

Honestly why would you buy a DSi if the DSi XL is $15 more only?

DSi sells 50k a week (8 times as much as DSL in japan) DSi XL will sell well, its simply another option for users

I thought giving consumers more options was a good thing. Oh yea, it is.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#4 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

wake me up when the nintendo ts-toilet system comes- a ds with detachable toilet lol seriously im getting a dsixl

sergioalb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#5 sergioalb64
Member since 2005 • 2697 Posts

I hope not; I plan to import :) Anyone else? Play-Asia has it for $270 right now; I'm waiting to see what renchi.com has to say about that :P

Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

I hope not; I plan to import :) Anyone else? Play-Asia has it for $270 right now; I'm waiting to see what renchi.com has to say about that :P

sergioalb64

i was just thinking a Smash Bros on DSi XL would work so well. larger screen to show the whole stages, and the DSi's hardware could easily pull off a better portable replication of the physics and visuals of a Smash Bros than the DS's hardware. But sadly a Smash Bros DS won't happen it seems

greenarcher02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 greenarcher02
Member since 2009 • 988 Posts
it might... it might sell better in europe and NA? it's for people who have hands that are just too big for the DSi .... maybe...
SUPA_GLUSTEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 SUPA_GLUSTEE
Member since 2008 • 958 Posts

Really? Of course it will sell well but they won't separate DSi XL and DSi numbers, they will be put together coz they will be sold side by side for a $15 difference

Honestly why would you buy a DSi if the DSi XL is $15 more only?

DSi sells 50k a week (8 times as much as DSL in japan) DSi XL will sell well, its simply another option for users

I thought giving consumers more options was a good thing. Oh yea, it is.

darth-pyschosis

me too but most people how want a dsi has probibly already got one

hashabnelah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hashabnelah
Member since 2009 • 347 Posts

it might... it might sell better in europe and NA? it's for people who have hands that are just too big for the DSi .... maybe...greenarcher02

It is quite interesting that some who plan to purchase the DSi XL have large hands and find the DSi small to grasp. Perhaps it was design for people with large hands other than for older audiences.

Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10 Yoweeh
Member since 2008 • 3025 Posts

It's aimed at people with bad eyesight? I think that thing will blind more people then help them see.

Why would old people/people with really bad eye sight want to play video games anyway?

SiK99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#11 SiK99
Member since 2008 • 1673 Posts

It's aimed at people with bad eyesight? I think that thing will blind more people then help them see.

Why would old people/people with really bad eye sight want to play video games anyway?

Yoweeh

You forget that some of us started back in the early 80's(maybe even late 70's). Although some may grow out of the hobby, not everyone does. Those same people are now in their 30's and 40's and their eyesight might be a bit worse than all you crazy kids... :P (I'm still in my 20's and hanging by a thread)

Also keep in mind how the DS has broken down barriers in gaming. I seriously never saw an "adult" using a hand-held gaming device until this last generation.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
it's a different market from the DSi, most of the time. it's going to sell, maybe not as much as the DS lite (probably not as much...), but it will sell.