DSi. Is it worth it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Revan-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Revan-kun
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Is the memory card and camera really worth losing the GBA game ability? Games like Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum won't be able to use the migrate ability! Just tell me what you think.
Avatar image for RandomWarrior69
RandomWarrior69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2 RandomWarrior69
Member since 2007 • 1649 Posts
Im worried about that too, but I probably wont get the DSi. I was disappointed with the DS the games were mostly terrible and only a few good ones such as Pokemon. I'll wait untill better colors are released and untill I know more about the battery( it supposably has less battery life), and DSi store.
japanesegoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 japanesegoth
Member since 2004 • 2164 Posts

i don't think so...the camera is bad quality and you lose GBA. i'm still using the old one. a slightly bigger screen isn't worth it imo.

meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts

Just to let you know, creating topics to discuss the DSi isn't alowed anymore (there were far too many a few months ago.)

Now all the DSi discussions should be reserved and posted at the DSi x DS lite ----- DSi discussion thread.

Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Head_of_games
Member since 2007 • 10859 Posts
I think it is. And I am expecting they will solve the problem of the GBA slot with a "Virtual Handheld". And I'm sure that the people who make pokemon knew the DSi was coming and made preparations so that Pal Park will still work somehow. Probably something you have to download.