dragonball fighter Z developer says nintendo fans must show interest for port.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

everyone who wants dragon ball on switch....

tweet the developers that you want it....apprantly the developers and nintendo are watching and taking note.

here is a couple videos about it.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts

I would love to see this game on Switch, this game seems perfect for the pick up play nature that the Switch affords.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 KBFloYd

@Sepewrath said:

I would love to see this game on Switch, this game seems perfect for the pick up play nature that the Switch affords.

it will come later than the other versions. but hey it will be cool to have a portable version.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#4 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

Why do fans have to struggle to get ports on the Switch? And do they think this game is gonna sell lots on the XBox One? (Spoiler alert! It probably won't!)

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KBFloYd

@Ovirew said:

Why do fans have to struggle to get ports on the Switch? And do they think this game is gonna sell lots on the XBox One? (Spoiler alert! It probably won't!)

it will sell more on x1 in the west i think. in japan the switch version would sell great. maybe better than the ps4 version?

but x1 has a 30million install base and all of it comes from the western market. so i think an x1 version would outsell a switch version in the west.

----

nintendo owners sometimes have to beg for games....even from nintendo themselves lol....how much did we beg for prime 4 before we actully got it? or star fox? or how many petitions had to be made to bring xenoblade to the west on the wii?

at least switch has a great line up this year....so missing out on most 3rd party games isnt a big deal this year.

but believe me if the year was dry as the wiiU years then it would be a big problem.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

Of course I want it?...what kind of dumb questions is this from the DB fighter Z Developer...has Switch been release?..yes?.......release the game on Switch asap...ya don't wait till a year or 2 later then release it ..then say "oh yea no one wants this game" if you wait too long people will just buy it on other system. Hate it when devs say stupid things like this.. :P

Samstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7 Samstorm
Member since 2017 • 5 Posts

I think you mean right

Aki2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Aki2017
Member since 2017 • 817 Posts

It will come out later either way. Switch is showing no signs of slowing down sales wise, and developers will not want to miss out on the install base :)

Phreek300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Phreek300
Member since 2007 • 672 Posts

Developers need to get a phuckin clue. If the game is good it will sell on anything you put it on. Stop with this "we need interest BS." I'm sick of hearing it. It's just excuses to not port the damn game. If it concerns you that much then just make it digital only. Porting to the Switch was reported to take like 2 weeks with a small team from what I remember. Turn some graphic settings down and ship the game to the Eshop.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

Great game to play on the go

Glitch-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Glitch-
Member since 2016 • 287 Posts

Glad I have a PS4. But if you Switch owners really want it, you better beg for it.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 KBFloYd

@glitch- said:

Glad I have a PS4. But if you Switch owners really want it, you better beg for it.

it's coming to PC.

in this day and age.... who doesnt have a pc than can run this game? lol

anyway a portable version would also be nice and something worth begging for. you should beg with us.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts

Would be cool with a Switch version, but I'm not gonna beg for it, **** you developers.