Does any one have Pokemon battle revolution if so......

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kidy3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 kidy3k
Member since 2007 • 210 Posts
IF ANY one has pokemon battle revoultion and if so please tell me how tne gameplay is and how the online play is
ryustruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 ryustruck
Member since 2005 • 3016 Posts

its not bad at all, the graphics look really good, the battles are fun, and so far online has been a treat, but really thats all there is to the game so far. ill be writing a review sooner this week, be sure to read it.

So far id give it a 7

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#3 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts

I'm not expecting much. I only bought this game so I can avoid battling cheaters. I'm hearing Battle Revolution is preventing players from cheating somehow. Probably won't be for long though.

iamtirrrred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 iamtirrrred
Member since 2003 • 293 Posts

IF ANY one has pokemon battle revoultion and if so please tell me how tne gameplay is and how the online play iskidy3k

The game is good, 7.8 but when you play Wi-Fi it runs slow. Because you have to wait for the other players to pick a move. But it is still a good game. But it is best if you have pokemon DS because there are NO good pokemon in the game so it is better when you download your own pokemon from the DS game. If you buy it I will battle you, MY FC for Pokemon Battle Revolution is 1761-9725-4601