Do you wish Disaster was in Full HD?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

livinitup01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 livinitup01
Member since 2004 • 1245 Posts
From the screens that were released today a lot of people say that Disaster: Day of Crisis looks a lot like MGS4 but it doesn't LOOK like MGS4. I really wish this game was done in HD so the graphics didn't look so muddy. I blame my friend for showing my MGS4 because now I think all serious games should look like that. I will still get Disaster just because I've always wanted it and for all the things that are in that game. The release date came out of nowhere though, kind of odd.
Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Cesar_Barba
Member since 2003 • 3665 Posts
Wouldn't mind either way. I could have played MGS4 on the PS2 and I still would have been very happy with the game. Sure, it's a beautiful game and some of what happens on the PS3 could not have been done on the PS2, but the core game could have been done. I still like MGS3 over MGS4.
Avatar image for Console_Gamer93
Console_Gamer93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Console_Gamer93
Member since 2007 • 2712 Posts
I really want a better Tv so my PS3 games look the way they were intended to (like MGS4). Any Wii game, like Disaster would of been a bonus to getting it but i don't really mind if it doesn't have it.
madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts
I just want to play the game, actually the pics looks very good in Wii terms, cant wait to see more of it, does anyone know about a date of release here in US?
Colourfultwili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Colourfultwili
Member since 2008 • 70 Posts

Link?:)