Do you still play GameCube games on your Wii?

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

black_ice23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 black_ice23
Member since 2003 • 1288 Posts
for as long as NBA live is crap on the wii i will keep playing NBA Live GC edition, but if this years edition comes up to the level of Madden wii than its "see ya later GC" =p
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#52 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

i still play these timesplitters 2/3 maRIOKART DD marioparty 4-7 zelda wwe wrestlemania x8/xix

and a few of my other gc games as well as vc and wiiware title

tom95b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 tom95b
Member since 2008 • 4999 Posts

Im playing right now Pikmin cause i was frustraded about the hard class boss battles from ssbb

LozPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 LozPR
Member since 2008 • 57 Posts

Hi,

People commonly discount old consoles/ games unfairly when a newer console comes onto the scene. In truth people can get loads of enjoyment out of 'old' games but simply neglect to for the only reason that they assume 'newer' games will definitely provide greater gameplay and enjoyment, when in actuality there is no guarantee of this. Given that the Wii is Gamecube game back compatible means you can mix and match your games; have some top Wii games and some top Gamecube games.

Here are some great Gamecube games I think you may enjoy:

Although it may be hard to get a hold of Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker can be found at http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/pi/139-101261/Games-GameCube/Legend-of-Zelda-The-Wind-Waker-Product-Info for £39.99

Super Mario Sunshine is available for £29.99 - http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/pl/139-97596/Games-GameCube/Super-Mario-Sunshine-Compare-Prices

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time for £29.97 - http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/pl/139-148710/Games-GameCube/Prince-of-Persia-The-Sands-of-Time-Compare-Prices

There are some great reviews of these games and many other Gamecube games available at http://uk.cube.gamespy.com/index/reviews.html?ordering.attribute=game.lower_catalog_name&ordering.order=asc&constraint.return_all=is_true&constraint.catalog_letter.game=L&default.sort.attribute=game.lower_catalog_name&default.sort.order=asc

At times I personally find some Wii games a little too monotonous (and tiring!), and am grateful that Gamecube games provide me with a viable alternative.

Hope this helps.

Dymond7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#55 Dymond7
Member since 2008 • 292 Posts
Yes, offcourse, how could I get bored of Sonic Mega Collection?
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#56 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34693 Posts
Hell yes. Wind Waker, the Metroid Primes, Paper Mario: TTYD, Pikmin 2, TimeSplitters 2, Soul Calibur 2 and F-Zero GX all get their love.
livinitup01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 livinitup01
Member since 2004 • 1245 Posts

Hellz yeah!!

I suggest that all the people who didn't own a Gamecube but are a Hardcore Wii gamer now get Metroid Prime 1 and 2 for the Gamecube. Metroid Prime was the best EVER and it's only selling for about $10 now. I played some of the second one but won't touch Metroid Prime 3 until I beat both games first or at least get the gist of it. I've actually decided to put my Wii games aside for a bit and play through Metroid Prime now, just because I like the series so much. The game hasn't received as much attention as I know it should but if you haven't played a singe Metroid game, GO BUY IT!! It is probably Nintendo's best franchise next to Mario. What's better than a hot chick in a super suit that fights massive aliens in space?

XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Member since 2007 • 2399 Posts
Yup I still do sometimes when I don't feel like playing my Wii games, since I haven't got a new game in months.
whitefirex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 whitefirex
Member since 2006 • 839 Posts
yeah of course there are still games on gc that are still fun to play even now ^^