could we see a Kingdom hearts or Final fantasy game for Wii u at E3 2013?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Garydbz25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Garydbz25
Member since 2013 • 157 Posts
Hey guys it's really sad to see all the low sales for Wii U. We need more games to look forward to and new releases from Nintendo themselves. Is there any chance we could see a great game from Square Enix for Wii U like Kingdom hearts or Final Fantasy?
superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

Not FF13 I hope...worst final fantasy in history. I thought FF8 was bad...13 however manage to surpass that to become the worst FF for me.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Maybe but I think we'll see a new Kingdom Hearts X Earthbound from Square Enix and Nintendo

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts
If we see any FF game it'll be a weak spinoff like the ones on the past... See FF Crystal Chronicles series...
1PMrFister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 1PMrFister
Member since 2010 • 3134 Posts
If we see any FF game it'll be a weak spinoff like the ones on the past... See FF Crystal Chronicles series...roboccs
This. Square-Enix and Nintendo home consoles haven't gone well together since the SNES days.
thetravman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thetravman
Member since 2003 • 3592 Posts

If we see any FF game it'll be a weak spinoff like the ones on the past... See FF Crystal Chronicles series...roboccs

Crystal Chronicles on GC is fantastic. It's no final fantasy but it's great for what it is. I have it here with the full GBA set and link cables. I never played the other CC games.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

[QUOTE="roboccs"]If we see any FF game it'll be a weak spinoff like the ones on the past... See FF Crystal Chronicles series...thetravman

Crystal Chronicles on GC is fantastic. It's no final fantasy but it's great for what it is. I have it here with the full GBA set and link cables. I never played the other CC games.

Yes, CC on Gamecube was great.....with other people. (Which was hard to find anyone interested in playing it with me...) Man I wish they re-release it with online support. I never got a chance to beat that game...
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts
[QUOTE="tocool340"][QUOTE="thetravman"]

Yes, CC on Gamecube was great.....with other people. (Which was hard to find anyone interested in playing it with me...) Man I wish they re-release it with online support. I never got a chance to beat that game...

I'll give you this. I only played the game single player and that was pretty lame after a few hours. I assume there were not that many people in the grand scheme of things that were able to play a lot of multiplayer for FFCC. Multiplayer for FFCC probably would be a lot more fun. It would suck to have to be the one to cart around the chalice thing though...
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I don't see that happening, I see more of a spin off being more probable.

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts
I heard they will announce FF7 remake exclusive for the Wii U at this year's E3. Should be a blast!
superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 superbuuman

I heard they will announce FF7 remake exclusive for the Wii U at this year's E3. Should be a blast! Kjranu
lol you know how much hate that will cause. :P

FFCYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 FFCYAN
Member since 2005 • 4969 Posts

A FF Tactics style game would work well with the gamepad, displaying character stats and other technical RPG jargon that would free the screen for pretty animations and graphics. I'd be stoked for a FFVI remake in HD. We are getting neither.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

Although every E3 I board the hype train... this e3 I expect huge and surprising things.  Considering these Nintendo Directs... nothing is out of the realm of possibility.

I want the Kingdom Hearts HD Remakes on WiiU as well.

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

Great game from Square Enix...haha good one. Square Enix has been terrible for awhile now. Monolith Soft's X game thats what Square Enix needs to look at and be like okay so thats what we have to do. The president of Square Enix quit or is quitting I forget which. So maybe Square Enix can get its act together with a new president.

What would be hilarious would be is if at E3, Square Enix revealed Kingdom Hearts 3 was a Wii U exclusive lol.

silvergol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 silvergol
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Probably 3ds!

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
[QUOTE="roboccs"][QUOTE="tocool340"][QUOTE="thetravman"]

I'll give you this. I only played the game single player and that was pretty lame after a few hours. I assume there were not that many people in the grand scheme of things that were able to play a lot of multiplayer for FFCC. Multiplayer for FFCC probably would be a lot more fun. It would suck to have to be the one to cart around the chalice thing though...

And that was the prime reason why I never completed that game in single player, or at all for the matter. Carrying the chalice around and fighting at the same time got old around the time I reached the second are by myself, third area when I did find someone else that could play with me. If they do remake CC from the GC era and include online, I can see it being built similar to Monster Hunter Tri's online with gates and user created cities where anyone can go into your town and venture out on a quest with you... I hope if they do remake it, do it for the 3DS. That would allow guys to do as they please on a separate screen be them having a death wish to adventure out the protective bubble for an item or special magic.. It also fit for it given the top down camera it primarily uses during missions.... Speaking online and GBA/GC connectivity games, Zelda Four Swords is a MUST for 3DS Nintendo! That type of Zelda game was made for online feature. Make it happen Nintendo!...
nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nini200

Honestly though, a WiiU The World Ends With You SEQUEL would be a great and probably the best idea as of now.  The WiiU needs no more remakes at this moment.

Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

Maybe the KH 1.5HD Remix Collection but I doubt it. Square is hurting right now and for whatever reason they only want to focus on AAA projects that don't come to Wii U or iOS games.

I honestly can't see a Final Fantasy for Wii U for a few years, maybe 2015/2016 once Square settles all the finances and can experiment a little with a spin off.

Of course Deus Ex will sell terribly on Wii U (even though its a great game and very improved) because its an old game and Square will use that as an excuse as to why they don't support the Wii U. That and Square's new engine needs a lot more horsepower than the Wii U can possibly give.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 superbuuman

Maybe the KH 1.5HD Remix Collection but I doubt it. Square is hurting right now and for whatever reason they only want to focus on AAA projects that don't come to Wii U or iOS games.

I honestly can't see a Final Fantasy for Wii U for a few years, maybe 2015/2016 once Square settles all the finances and can experiment a little with a spin off.

Of course Deus Ex will sell terribly on Wii U (even though its a great game and very improved) because its an old game and Square will use that as an excuse as to why they don't support the Wii U. That and Square's new engine needs a lot more horsepower than the Wii U can possibly give.

bonesawisready5

hahaha true, how much are they selling NFS: Most Wanted WiiU in US? ..cause they're selling it here $79AUD in Australia..not many will buy it at that price. You can be EA will take this low sales as an excuse as well.

0diN_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 0diN_7
Member since 2010 • 1061 Posts

I heard they will announce FF7 remake exclusive for the Wii U at this year's E3. Should be a blast! Kjranu

Ya and it's going to offer a huge secret where you can revive Aeries too right?

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nini200

[QUOTE="Kjranu"]I heard they will announce FF7 remake exclusive for the Wii U at this year's E3. Should be a blast! 0diN_7

Ya and it's going to offer a huge secret where you can revive Aeries too right?

One Phoenix Down and Aerith's back to life