controller choice?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Leafs37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Leafs37
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts
which controller do you think is better for the vc the gamecube controller or the classic controller?
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

The only reason someone should have the Classic Controller is if they plan on playing a lot of SNES games.

The Gamecube controller is far superior to the Classic Controller or the original N64 controller for N64 games.

Xelioth1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Xelioth1
Member since 2006 • 286 Posts
untrue. I've seen people mention that the layout of the controls of some games on the VC makes it awkward as hell to accurately use the GC controller. the classic works well since it's designed off of the SNES controller, but still similar to the GC controller enough to make it comfortable. it's an unneccessary $20, so if you're worried about the money it's probably not worth it, but if you've got expendable income then go ahead and snag it.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jaysonguy

untrue. I've seen people mention that the layout of the controls of some games on the VC makes it awkward as hell to accurately use the GC controller. Xelioth1

Yes, that's right, for SNES games.

Like I said.

Avatar image for fleshandblood10
fleshandblood10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 fleshandblood10
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts
I dont understand why they released wired versions of the classic controller, surely with the Wii's abilities its easier to go wireless unless your playing the old gamecube games, in which case there is the control port at the top.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jaysonguy

I dont understand why they released wired versions of the classic controller, surely with the Wii's abilities its easier to go wireless unless your playing the old gamecube games, in which case there is the control port at the top.fleshandblood10

The Classic Controller plugs in the Wiimote, not the console.