This topic is locked from further discussion.

NoNeed4ScOpE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 NoNeed4ScOpE
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
What happened to this game? It seemed ok at first glance, but a more detailed view shows it true color. My first impressions was that the game was fun and challenging with the wiimote. Then after a few games I began to notice certain things. Wow, I'm owning these kids. A second later, I can't get a kill. Another second later I'm killing everyone again, but I can't even hit this one guy that's not even at his controller. Maybe its my connection. Nah, my connection tests much higher than most others. Straight LAN. WTF. The next game no kills. I leave the party after this one. I start another and this time I'm the only one in the room so it appears that I'm host. I wait patiently and as the game starts, I lead off with an 18 streak. I finished that game with 29-3. Next game- 21-8. Then 41-6. As soon as I leave, take a break, and join another, back to the same bs. Glitchy, laggy players running everywhere. I can shoot some, and others are taking full clips without a penetration symbol. I decided to bring my TV and wii to my buddies house. He networks from his house and has a t1 connection. I started a game and immediately pull host. I can only say that I destroyed everyone for 3 hours, to the point where it became boring. People were dumping clip after clip and couldn't hit me once. Host shoots faster, reloads faster, has less recoil, takes more hits to die, and has a larger grenade-damage radius.(I forgot to mention that host has a knife-lunging ability much like a sword lunge in Halo) Connection means everything in this game and the only way it could be less skillful would be if it was restricted to blind people. It stands alone as the most inconsistent shooter I have ever played, providing that a cable or broadband connection is present. I'll be sure to trade mine this week. I'll even take Chicken Shoot as an even trade.
fbd-izzys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 fbd-izzys
it seemsto me that you need to sell thatgame and get conduit when it comes out lol
NoNeed4ScOpE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 NoNeed4ScOpE
I've heard great things about conduit but I haven't done much research on it. Thanks for the advice, I'll certainly keep it into consideration. I've been a CoD fan since the beginning, and thought that I'd give it a try, especially since I have it for the 360 and its incredible. It was a let down for the wii and Treyarch needs to hear the truth, especially since its over-rated by thousands that simply don;t know any better. I will keep myself busy with Ghost Squad until conduit comes out. Ghost Squad is a great game, a great value, and retains its value much better than CoD. (approx. $14.99 at your local Gamestop)
FFCYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 FFCYAN
Member since 2005 • 4969 Posts

Your right about the connection speed interfering with the game. My connection has not been stable lately.

May I ask what weapon you use? Most people who "own" online use the MP40 with dual clip magazines, with possibly the stopping power perk and martryrdom.:roll:

COD does get very boring if you do nothing but run and gun every single match on every map using the same weapon class. There are many ways to play the game.

Challenging yourself in games is underrated.

intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 intro94
Member since 2006 • 2623 Posts

Your right about the connection speed interfering with the game. My connection has not been stable lately.

May I ask what weapon you use? Most people who "own" online use the MP40 with dual clip magazines, with possibly the stopping power perk and martryrdom.:roll:

COD does get very boring if you do nothing but run and gun every single match on every map using the same weapon class. There are many ways to play the game.

Challenging yourself in games is underrated.

FFCYAN
well in all honesty, survival modes online make mp40s and other machine guns very useless. You die with one bullet of any weapon and range is king(where mp40 has problems),so snipers(gas rifles, even Karks) rule in those kind of matches. Since i got a stable connection, i had no problems since november ,with a couple of odd games maybe. Otherwise my ratio remains stable , at a 2-1 death ,and im at prestige class 6, i use Svts(with light scope) and shotguns,since i got bored of subs and i can own with small guns and a decent shotgun
jkmi64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 jkmi64
Member since 2006 • 972 Posts

I understand you completely. I hate how host has all the benefits along wiht his team.Another thing i hate is the match-up system. I play one game, good team, high levels and everything and then when the next match starts up im paired with low level idiots or Tkers (in harcore). Its gets really annoying with that. I'll also let you know that the glitches are killing this game. Everyone just tries to go to places no one else can get to and get all the kills they can get. It really takes the fun outta the game. And MP40 suxs ass and its only for noobs and idiots. Im at final prestige and i did fine wihtout using it. My favorite guns are the M1garand and the carbine(rifles FTW!!). Theres a couple other annoying things to mention but i dont feel like typing anymore than what i have now.