Brawl Friend Codes Official Thread - No Longer Updating

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MMxboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19501 MMxboi
Member since 2008 • 299 Posts

[QUOTE="DaCool2008"][QUOTE="tocool340"] John? :lol: It only happen that one match. he actually beat me fair on probably 2 other matches. The rest of the 15 or so matches I won......

tocool340

says the person that blames input lag almost every fight we have -_-

Eh? If you notice, we have a red dot connection, which would probably show that we would have lag. I think it orange for me a Sole though. And there was never much lag in me and soles matches compared to ours. The full sec lag we have in our matches are a nuisance compared to the barely lag matches me and Sole have.....

Lawl we need 2 brawl homie, wen can u get on 2morrow

DaCool2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19502 DaCool2008
Member since 2008 • 1633 Posts
GGs blaze but u shud really learn not to roll around so much,lol and waiting for me to attack so u can spot doge is very bad I cought on to that and also,ur ike is sexy now but u still use alot AA but u mixed it up but u shud actually start grabbing more and sheilding beats every thing :P,I hardly spot doge anymore cuz its punishable.well none the less my hands hurt from playing so long.You put up a good fight bro.qupidxoxo
i swear you guys are never online when im on -_-
qupidxoxo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19503 qupidxoxo
Member since 2004 • 1556 Posts
[QUOTE="qupidxoxo"]GGs blaze but u shud really learn not to roll around so much,lol and waiting for me to attack so u can spot doge is very bad I cought on to that and also,ur ike is sexy now but u still use alot AA but u mixed it up but u shud actually start grabbing more and sheilding beats every thing :P,I hardly spot doge anymore cuz its punishable.well none the less my hands hurt from playing so long.You put up a good fight bro.DaCool2008

lol we need to get every1's time zone down so we can brawl more often,lol Soul calibur4 online makes me go nuts and both sc4 and sf4 has a major issue with noobs and scrubs!!.
DaCool2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19504 DaCool2008
[QUOTE="DaCool2008"][QUOTE="qupidxoxo"]GGs blaze but u shud really learn not to roll around so much,lol and waiting for me to attack so u can spot doge is very bad I cought on to that and also,ur ike is sexy now but u still use alot AA but u mixed it up but u shud actually start grabbing more and sheilding beats every thing :P,I hardly spot doge anymore cuz its punishable.well none the less my hands hurt from playing so long.You put up a good fight bro.qupidxoxo

lol we need to get every1's time zone down so we can brawl more often,lol Soul calibur4 online makes me go nuts and both sc4 and sf4 has a major issue with noobs and scrubs!!.

lol i know how ya feel i was playing soul calibur 4 i was going against the one dude using algol and he kept doing the same crap over and over and im like wtf(ps3 version)
qupidxoxo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19505 qupidxoxo
[QUOTE="qupidxoxo"][QUOTE="DaCool2008"] i swear you guys are never online when im on -_-DaCool2008

lol i know how ya feel i was playing soul calibur 4 i was going against the one dude using algol and he kept doing the same crap over and over and im like wtf(ps3 version)

Dude,Its the same for 360 lol thankfully I main yoda and Darth vaders apperntice so yah the force is strong,and omg lol I looked it up and other people agree soul calibur is a game for anyone who knows how to button smash......and I can rape any one on sf4 with my vega cept for spamming Zangeifs and blankas.
DaCool2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19506 DaCool2008
[QUOTE="DaCool2008"][QUOTE="qupidxoxo"] lol we need to get every1's time zone down so we can brawl more often,lol Soul calibur4 online makes me go nuts and both sc4 and sf4 has a major issue with noobs and scrubs!!.qupidxoxo

Dude,Its the same for 360 lol thankfully I main yoda and Darth vaders apperntice so yah the force is strong,and omg lol I looked it up and other people agree soul calibur is a game for anyone who knows how to button smash......and I can rape any one on sf4 with my vega cept for spamming Zangeifs and blankas.

lol serious? i main the apprentice first then zasalamel, then setsuka
wolf8585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19507 wolf8585
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
here's my brawl friend code send me a message with your's if you add me!:) 5327-7992-8514
qupidxoxo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19508 qupidxoxo
[QUOTE="qupidxoxo"][QUOTE="DaCool2008"] lol i know how ya feel i was playing soul calibur 4 i was going against the one dude using algol and he kept doing the same crap over and over and im like wtf(ps3 version)DaCool2008

yah the apprentice rapes,and im gonna download darth vader...omg I almost cried playing it........lol me and my cuzn were fighting and he being a noob.Decided to play as every 1 and button mashed he way to victory......I was quite for like 10min as he had a 6 win streak on me,I brust out crusing"this fukn game is for noobs it's like why practice if u can button mash?"lol my eyes were hurting from being so mad at this game....but it my pain went away when i remmberd that I am a skilled fighter in this game but.....button mashing can beat a pro...so soul calibur has no depth like ssbb.Soul calibur=block is usless,just hit ur opponent so they cant attack.In brawl u can punish people foe that stuff but in sc4....it's like wtf!
Avatar image for gracideadude012
gracideadude012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19509 gracideadude012
Member since 2009 • 921 Posts

Who wants to brawl right now?

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19510 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21653 Posts
GGs blaze but u shud really learn not to roll around so much,lol and waiting for me to attack so u can spot doge is very bad I cought on to that and also,ur ike is sexy now but u still use alot AA but u mixed it up but u shud actually start grabbing more and sheilding beats every thing :P,I hardly spot doge anymore cuz its punishable.well none the less my hands hurt from playing so long.You put up a good fight bro.qupidxoxo
I rolled a lot? :? I think the only time I roll a lot was when the phone ranged on one of those matches and I started rolling trying to keep you from hitting me. I also was re installing my Windows XP since I'm running on 30 day trials (Too lazy to call Microsoft and ask for a new genuine key code. I wish I didn't have to go through that process...>.>). I figured, while I wait, I can brawl at the same time. But it really didn't affect those matches, as you dominated me in almost all of them. So I tip my hat off to you good sir...:) SIDE NOTE: I actually grabbed a whole lot of times. Especially with Link. Half the time though I really wasn't trying to spot dodge. More like instinct. I'm still training with both of them, namely Link as he is still rusty. But you can count on my bouncing back soon....
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19511 tocool340

[QUOTE="DaCool2008"][QUOTE="qupidxoxo"] Dude,Its the same for 360 lol thankfully I main yoda and Darth vaders apperntice so yah the force is strong,and omg lol I looked it up and other people agree soul calibur is a game for anyone who knows how to button smash......and I can rape any one on sf4 with my vega cept for spamming Zangeifs and blankas.qupidxoxo

yah the apprentice rapes,and im gonna download darth vader...omg I almost cried playing it........lol me and my cuzn were fighting and he being a noob.Decided to play as every 1 and button mashed he way to victory......I was quite for like 10min as he had a 6 win streak on me,I brust out crusing"this fukn game is for noobs it's like why practice if u can button mash?"lol my eyes were hurting from being so mad at this game....but it my pain went away when i remmberd that I am a skilled fighter in this game but.....button mashing can beat a pro...so soul calibur has no depth like ssbb.Soul calibur=block is usless,just hit ur opponent so they cant attack.In brawl u can punish people foe that stuff but in sc4....it's like wtf!

I felt the same way when I was playing Soul Caliber 2. I mained Link in that game, but used everyone. I don't know how, but my little bros kept button mashing their way to victory against all characters I used EXCEPT for Link, who I usually dominate against my 2 little bros.....

kid3887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19512 kid3887
Member since 2008 • 1532 Posts
[QUOTE="DaCool2008"][QUOTE="qupidxoxo"]GGs blaze but u shud really learn not to roll around so much,lol and waiting for me to attack so u can spot doge is very bad I cought on to that and also,ur ike is sexy now but u still use alot AA but u mixed it up but u shud actually start grabbing more and sheilding beats every thing :P,I hardly spot doge anymore cuz its punishable.well none the less my hands hurt from playing so long.You put up a good fight bro.qupidxoxo

oh yes aof
gamefan606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#19513 gamefan606
Member since 2005 • 3930 Posts

http://brawlroom.webs.com/

im there in that site lol sooooo all of u should go there for a family reunion like old times maaaan :cry:! maybe we can brawl like i said im a noob in the game now 8) but its all good

gracideadude012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19514 gracideadude012

Who wants to brawl right now?

Avatar image for SuperSmashBroBr
SuperSmashBroBr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19515 SuperSmashBroBr
Member since 2008 • 72 Posts

The Sims3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperSmashBroBr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19516 SuperSmashBroBr

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperSmashBroBr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19517 SuperSmashBroBr

:|

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19518 tocool340
:P
Avatar image for EpiphoneMan2008
EpiphoneMan2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19519 EpiphoneMan2008
Member since 2009 • 7169 Posts
Anyone want to play?
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19520 tocool340
GGS AOF. I suppose the lag was alittle annoying....:P
qupidxoxo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19521 qupidxoxo
GGS AOF. I suppose the lag was alittle annoying....:Ptocool340
Yah,I just dont try when theirs lag that makes the game actually skip,plus I have a chest cold...so Ive been getting whooped in all my fighting games,but I dont care anymore lol I knew I was gonna lose playing sick lol.I just didnt care anymore when I picked Cf and SD lol i was like damn I do not feel good.
JohnBean42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19522 JohnBean42
Member since 2008 • 2810 Posts

Hey, can anyone add me, please?:)

FC: 4339-2152-5279

PM me if you add me.

c-joel1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19523 c-joel1121
Member since 2007 • 498 Posts

Yo wassup guys I know I haven't been on these boards in a long time, so I just wanna say WASSUP!!. someone please respond so I know who is active on the boards, I am itching for a brawl

c-joel1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19524 c-joel1121

[QUOTE="-Sole-"]

[QUOTE="-Sole-"]

Yeah, let me get on WiFi!

tocool340

Well, at least I actually got some wins in this time, lol!

GGs

:x Well. I don't have excuses. But during that match where my Sheik was fighting your Zelda in skyworld, god damn big ass water bug was crawling on my leg. lol I was trying to keep my nerve and fight. I knocked the SOB on the ground and it wouldn't die thanks to the carpet being soft. I'm not sure, but did I walk right off the stage or did you hit me off because I put my attention on him and when I looked back up, I was dead.....

HAHAAHa I remember a roach fell from the ceiling on my controller and I still won the match, but yea seriously a huge fat roach crawling up your skinny legs shouldn't affect your game.The roach should have made you go into excited mode. JOHN!!!!!

c-joel1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19525 c-joel1121

Those were GG's aof and whoever the other person was

MMxboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19526 MMxboi

c-joel1121

DAMN.....

Man U got hella better.... =o

We need 2 brawl again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

c-joel1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19527 c-joel1121

[QUOTE="c-joel1121"]

MMxboi

DAMN.....

Damn for you to say that, I must have really sucked before. But yea I worked on having better control of wolf.I played really good and you still managed to get me to freaken 1 stock at high percent. Those matches were super close, intense, beasty, annoying. Your snake and meta are annoying, YES WE SHOULD BRAWL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

ZeroCharge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19528 ZeroCharge
Hey people im a noob here to this forum but i just got my WiFi working so i wanna add some people cuz i really wanna brawl sumone on the net :D My friend code is 0775-1657-9060 and my nickname on it is Foxy if anyone wants to add me :)
qupidxoxo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19529 qupidxoxo
Hey people im a noob here to this forum but i just got my WiFi working so i wanna add some people cuz i really wanna brawl sumone on the net :D My friend code is 0775-1657-9060 and my nickname on it is Foxy if anyone wants to add me :)ZeroCharge
Alot of you guys should check out allisbrawl.com for people here 2 fight,but on these forums alot of time we dnt add people for like a couple days,but eventually do.oyah gg's cjc,that person was sk...His Ic are well known.Alisbrawl
MMxboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19530 MMxboi

[QUOTE="MMxboi"]

[QUOTE="c-joel1121"]

c-joel1121

DAMN.....

Damn for you to say that, I must have really sucked before. But yea I worked on having better control of wolf.I played really good and you still managed to get me to freaken 1 stock at high percent. Those matches were super close, intense, beasty, annoying. Your snake and meta are annoying, YES WE SHOULD BRAWL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

^_^

LOL Snake and Meta r 4 fun... Pit was second n Marf i never got 2 take out... lol GnW is 1st but lol i dont really use him dat much...lol me n ur bro are like rivals xD i need 2 face him again...ppl say i need 2 dodge more on the ground.. lol well yea

All of you should join Allisbrawl.com

Its a great smash comunity with a ladder system..

There are many skilled players there i guess :/

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19531 tocool340

[QUOTE="tocool340"][QUOTE="-Sole-"]

Well, at least I actually got some wins in this time, lol!

GGs

c-joel1121

:x Well. I don't have excuses. But during that match where my Sheik was fighting your Zelda in skyworld, god damn big ass water bug was crawling on my leg. lol I was trying to keep my nerve and fight. I knocked the SOB on the ground and it wouldn't die thanks to the carpet being soft. I'm not sure, but did I walk right off the stage or did you hit me off because I put my attention on him and when I looked back up, I was dead.....

HAHAAHa I remember a roach fell from the ceiling on my controller and I still won the match, but yea seriously a huge fat roach crawling up your skinny legs shouldn't affect your game.The roach should have made you go into excited mode. JOHN!!!!!

>.> Re-add me NOW!!
gracideadude012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19532 gracideadude012

Whoa,no one has post here in a long time =O

MMxboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19533 MMxboi

Whoa,no one has post here in a long time =O

gracideadude012

I kno the forums have a tendency 2 die, but they come bak again >__> its annoyin

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19534 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
everybody should add me asap. wii:4782-9594-8049-5720 ssbb:2062-9084-4315 PM me if you add. Thanks.
c-joel1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19535 c-joel1121

[QUOTE="c-joel1121"]

[QUOTE="tocool340"] :x Well. I don't have excuses. But during that match where my Sheik was fighting your Zelda in skyworld, god damn big ass water bug was crawling on my leg. lol I was trying to keep my nerve and fight. I knocked the SOB on the ground and it wouldn't die thanks to the carpet being soft. I'm not sure, but did I walk right off the stage or did you hit me off because I put my attention on him and when I looked back up, I was dead.....tocool340

>.> Re-add me NOW!!

YES I will,

XcessXS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19536 XcessXS
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
My SSBB FC is 2707-1308-5201 I hope people will ask for it, for I am an all day brawler usually and no one in my list is ever on.
beto22323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19537 beto22323
Member since 2007 • 1157 Posts

[QUOTE="qupidxoxo"][QUOTE="tocool340"]

Nooo.....However using it when it's all gone, but still having your mouth open trying to use it, I consider that spamming...

gamefan606

yea thats spamming but he would say it when I would even first open my mouth to do the move...thats why golden kingz rock we dont complain lmao

*hmph* how about we show them we do rock u and me war well show them 2 on 2 war & dark romix v.s kolbi and ??? idk who how about xDASX

LOLOLOLO OMFG Good Times!!! btw i found this in page 704, also im back to here it seems this has been pretty alone since i left (supersmirk)...........

1gecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19538 1gecko

Brawl Code:1590-4375-9003

I need someone to play with

Avatar image for RevanCallOfDuty
RevanCallOfDuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19539 RevanCallOfDuty
My friend code is 4210-7108-0153. Join my Super Smash Bros Clan "Mafia Clan" now on my page!
kid3887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19540 kid3887
Member since 2008 • 1532 Posts
wow guys your really active???
XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19542 XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Member since 2007 • 2399 Posts
[QUOTE="-Kode-"]Had Brawl for a while and now I'm FINALLY online!!! Here's my Friend Code: 3695-7818-2373 Nickname: Kode Someone please add me, and PM me when you do :)

It's on my sig, it'll take me a while before I put in your friend code because I can't use my wii now, but I'll PM you when I can.
Avatar image for deactivated-60067f51baa89
deactivated-60067f51baa89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: -5

#19543 deactivated-60067f51baa89
Member since 2009 • 166 Posts
@ XDXDXDXDXDXDXD Crud! Can't see or find your sig. Can't seem to be able to see anyones' sig :( Sorry... new to this site and pretty much all forums. ermm... how do I find it? :( And thanks for the reply :)
XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19544 XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Member since 2007 • 2399 Posts
[QUOTE="-Kode-"]@ XDXDXDXDXDXDXD Crud! Can't see or find your sig. Can't seem to be able to see anyones' sig :( Sorry... new to this site and pretty much all forums. ermm... how do I find it? :( And thanks for the reply :)

You change that in the settings at the top of the page where it says "Options" I'll just put it down for you: SSBB FC: 1633-7969-6109 (XDXD) Wii FC: 1621-2877-9009-5316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19545 deactivated-60067f51baa89
Found it, changed it, got it!! Cheers for the help :) I'll add soon as I'm on my Wii
beto22323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19546 beto22323
Member since 2007 • 1157 Posts
wow guys your really active???kid3887
ur never that active dude..........this has been pretty dead :'(
qupidxoxo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19547 qupidxoxo

to make this easier people shud add wii codes 2

sonicblaze89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19548 sonicblaze89
Member since 2008 • 179 Posts
hey guys whats up?
qupidxoxo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19549 qupidxoxo
hey guys whats up?sonicblaze89
lol ur always MIA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19550 deactivated-60067f51baa89

Any brawlers willing to trade FC's? Or has this thread withered and died...

Need others to give feedback on how I do: Started re-training myself and have began to learn the various techniques I looked at but never got to learning :oops: I was an adequate brawler but all I've achieved in doing so far is making myself worse! lol

Anyone?