DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8772 Posts

Which one would be best for someone who is not very good at turn-based tactics games. I feel like I'm missing out on some great games, simply because I suck at them. Which one would go easy on me? Which has the better storyline? Which is prettier?

strategyfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By strategyfn
Member since 2012 • 1176 Posts

I’d go with Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV. Enjoying that more than Three Houses. ROTK 14 is amazing. Fairly smart AI, nice Features.

I suggest playing a game, get your butt handed to you, rage quit, and then doing the tutorials which will help.

The bundle costs like $100,only thing available but it is worth it. Rotk 14 is a strategy game. Get it on Switch, I play it in handheld with an extra power adapter. 20 hours in and addictive. I have played some previous games in the franchise, 14 is probably the best although some things could be improved.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

Bravely Default 2 is much easier. Also more straightforward as you only have 4 character and only mix and match jobs. The story was pretty good considering the standard kill god stuff u usually find in jrpg.

FE: Three Houses is not my fav FE but its a great introduction to SRPG. This because you can play casual mode where units dont permanently die and play Persona like school life and dating Sim. Personally I find the whole school life part incredibly boring as you will find yourself doing the exact same thing over and over. But you have the option to skip it entirely so skip if you hate that part. My daily routine was visit garden, fishing, lunch, choir, hot bath, raise relationship lvl, tea and my god it gets boring so damn fast.