Bought Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked on Amazon, i have a few questions...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

so i bought Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked on Amazon, and i have a few questions. how do i know this game is not a bootleg? the wrapping doesn't seem horrible, it seems folded, "triangle-like" on the edges (if i make sense), but a little wrinkled, and on the back, there are two paper stickers, with the name of the game, a bunch of numbers and letters, and the bottom of the sticker says, "NEW."

Gorillanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Gorillanator
Member since 2009 • 867 Posts

I've never heard of any 3DS bootlegs. Did you buy the game used or new? The stickers could just have been put there by a used game store.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

@Gorillanator said:

I've never heard of any 3DS bootlegs. Did you buy the game used or new? The stickers could just have been put there by a used game store.

i bought it new.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

@hydralisk86: I bought a bunch of PS1 games from a gaming site online, and they said new, and it has the plastic wrap like in store, but felt like a repacked replica. I mean the casing is 100% real, I mean these were FF7-9 games in brand new condition in like 2011, they were greatest hits, so I just figured there was plenty left over.

I think some people get games just like big stores do, they just don't slap stickers and stuff all over.

Can you tell me the dealer who sold it to you, maybe I know them?