Animal Crossing..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Amm795

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Amm795
Member since 2007 • 49 Posts

I played Animal Crossing once before for a few moments on my cousins DS and I didn't find it too fun. Is Animal Crossing a good game and will it be worth getting on the Wii??

djcoldkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 djcoldkill
Member since 2007 • 625 Posts

I played Animal Crossing once before for a few moments on my cousins DS and I didn't find it too fun. Is Animal Crossing a good game and will it be worth getting on the Wii??

Amm795

I hear ya. I had the ds version and loved every second, until about a month later I got quite bored(my first AC game). But I now have better standards, and I think AC wii is worth it. Besides, it will have options, more fun and such. Don't forget the online, with the wiispeak and all. It's going to be great.

Yes it will be worth getting for the wii imo. With more optional things to do, it's going to be a big game

SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts
Animal Crossing is awesome are you kidding me you should get AC Wii.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Amm795

If you didn't like it then you probably wont like City Folk either. It will have new features but essentially the same game as the others.

I personally love the AC games and still play the other ones.

Toro_Nev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 Toro_Nev
Member since 2008 • 1074 Posts
I think so. When I first bought Animal Crossing (Gamecube) for my sister, I thought it was a simple kids game, but soon after I found hours of fun gameplay, not to mention some NES games I got as well. I think Animal Crossing will be a great game and I would recommend you wait for some user reviews.
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#6 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
I think it will be a good game, I really wanna try out the Wii Speak.