A question about Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spiggy500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 spiggy500
Member since 2005 • 2042 Posts

Can I play Advanced wars: Days of Ruin with another person that does not have the game?

thanks

bionisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 bionisam
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts
I'm not sure, I don't think many people have the game yet. In the GBA games, you could pass the system to the different players, but for a link game, each person had to have their own copy. This is the same for AW: DS. I would assume it's the same for AW: DoR as well.
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#3 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
I don't have it yet, but I know that it doesn't have single card play... but it does have a feature that allows you to play a multiplayer match using one cartridge (with system).
RTJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RTJP
Member since 2006 • 508 Posts
i jus bought the game and loox like their are two multiplayer options. One is Multi-Card Play "Battle it out with two or four players using multiple NDS systems, or trade your own custon maps." and Nintendo WFC... yeah battle over Wi-Fi connection.
StarFoxEXR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 StarFoxEXR
Member since 2007 • 689 Posts
Thanks, good question.
ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 ChiddaPotta
Member since 2007 • 1670 Posts
no it only has Multi-Card play and Wi-fi. i have the game! :D
potterpipi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#7 potterpipi
Member since 2005 • 16597 Posts
I have it, haven't tried Multi yet, but other AW games have it, so why not this one? Either way, it has Wi-Fi.
podliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 podliver
Member since 2007 • 1765 Posts
HAHA YES I'm going to pick up this game today. I asked Gamestop if they had it and they said they would hold it for me to pick up later. WOOHOO!!! Can't wait....
ta11on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ta11on
Member since 2007 • 784 Posts
I have the game and it does not support Single Card play, but it does have Wi-Fi, yipeee!!!
Avatar image for marvingamebeast
marvingamebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 marvingamebeast
Member since 2008 • 229 Posts
it should hopefully why sont all ds games have single card multiplayer hah im going to start a discussion about this
wagepeace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wagepeace
Member since 2007 • 885 Posts

HAHA YES I'm going to pick up this game today. I asked Gamestop if they had it and they said they would hold it for me to pick up later. WOOHOO!!! Can't wait....podliver

haha, thats always good news. i think im gonna get this game for the heck of it.. i know nothing about it but everyone seems to be pleased with its arrival.. :)

wagepeace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 wagepeace
Member since 2007 • 885 Posts

it should hopefully why sont all ds games have single card multiplayer hah im going to start a discussion about thismarvingamebeast

..because then theyd only sell about 1/4 of they games the sell now! :)

ok ok i know they would still sell a lot of games, but i would imagine there to be a hit in sales if everyone didnt have to buy a game just to play it.

foreversai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 foreversai
Member since 2004 • 1801 Posts

The form of single cart play it has is the one whereby everyone plays on the same DS by passing it around when their turn comes.

ThePimpEdwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 ThePimpEdwin
Member since 2007 • 462 Posts

[QUOTE="podliver"]HAHA YES I'm going to pick up this game today. I asked Gamestop if they had it and they said they would hold it for me to pick up later. WOOHOO!!! Can't wait....wagepeace

haha, thats always good news. i think im gonna get this game for the heck of it.. i know nothing about it but everyone seems to be pleased with its arrival.. :)

dude im thinking the exact same thing i know nothing about but im gonna buy it because everyone seems to like it!
podliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 podliver
Member since 2007 • 1765 Posts

[QUOTE="podliver"]HAHA YES I'm going to pick up this game today. I asked Gamestop if they had it and they said they would hold it for me to pick up later. WOOHOO!!! Can't wait....wagepeace

Well, I just picked the game up. WOW it is all too awesome. You must get it. Check out my review for more details.

Avatar image for shadimoscouplos
shadimoscouplos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 shadimoscouplos
Member since 2004 • 1572 Posts
[QUOTE="wagepeace"]

[QUOTE="podliver"]HAHA YES I'm going to pick up this game today. I asked Gamestop if they had it and they said they would hold it for me to pick up later. WOOHOO!!! Can't wait....ThePimpEdwin

dude im thinking the exact same thing i know nothing about but im gonna buy it because everyone seems to like it!

thats wat i was thinkin

ta11on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ta11on
Member since 2007 • 784 Posts
[QUOTE="ThePimpEdwin"][QUOTE="wagepeace"]

[QUOTE="podliver"]HAHA YES I'm going to pick up this game today. I asked Gamestop if they had it and they said they would hold it for me to pick up later. WOOHOO!!! Can't wait....shadimoscouplos

thats wat i was thinkin

I thought the same thing... then realized I already own the game. This forum is playin tricks on me, its... wierd?

Avatar image for shadimoscouplos
shadimoscouplos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 shadimoscouplos
Member since 2004 • 1572 Posts
[QUOTE="shadimoscouplos"][QUOTE="ThePimpEdwin"][QUOTE="wagepeace"]

[QUOTE="podliver"]HAHA YES I'm going to pick up this game today. I asked Gamestop if they had it and they said they would hold it for me to pick up later. WOOHOO!!! Can't wait....ta11on

thats wat i was thinkin

I thought the same thing... then realized I already own the game. This forum is playin tricks on me, its... wierd?

my thoughts too!