[3DS] Nihon Keizai - Opinion Video Report

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Koushin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Koushin
Member since 2004 • 1563 Posts

Nintendo just recently had it's first true public showing of the 3DS with a few demos, including the new Biohazard (RE) title. So Nihon Keizai Shinbun did a short video report on the show and caught up with three different people with different views on the new handheld.

http://www.nikkei.com/video/?bclid=67379774001&bctid=742414261001

The first consumer stated that, "It really pops out when you're playing. It's very interesting." (In regards to the 3D)

The second consumer stated that, "I played a lot of the games like Biohazard, but my eyes got tired after about five minutes (of play)" (Gotta keep a close look on that one)

And the final consumer stated that, "The way you can move around 360 degrees, it's very beautiful, and enjoyable." (I wouldn't expect anything less)

I'm excited for it but am still unsure whether or not to jump into it so quickly. Either way, it should be an awesome device that pushes the Nintendo legacy forward!

darksongbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 0

#2 darksongbird
Member since 2009 • 1237 Posts

I'm glad you had the interpretations up there. Um....if the 3D isn't for you, you can change it to 2D so I don't really see that as a problem.

Still psyched about the system though.

Everyone there looked like zombies, who were just really into the games. It was funny! :D